Yes Or Yes?

My First And Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lynn can't believe that she hasn't only scored one date, nor two, but three with the Myoui Mina. She doesn't know how she has managed to get the girl to go on more dates with her, especially with how jittery and nervous she was the first time. But she isn't about to dwell on this too much right now, not when Jihyo has just given her the best pep talk just as she was leaving their shared dorm nor when she just received a lengthy message from Jeongyeon wishing her luck and hoping that everything goes well.

So Lynn gathers her courage, pushing the nerves trying to spill from the seams of her consciousness, and texts Mina that she's almost at their campus fountain where they agreed to meet. Mina is already waiting for the girl when Lynn finally makes it there. She is all bundled up in a longline puffer coat, rubbing her hands and breathing on them to warm herself from the winter breeze, her breath coming out in puffs of white, her body slightly shaking. Lynn feels her heart swell at the lovely sight, her steps quickening so she can get to the girl faster. The latter turns to look at her at the sounds of her steps, her short hair swirling at the motion, and she looks so ethereal that Lynn trips, suddenly finding herself first on the snow.

Mina gasps, running to the girl on the ground, but Lynn is too busy hiding her face into her hands, embarrassed not only over the comical fall but her loud shriek. Mina bends down to her level, resting her hand on Lynn's shoulder and trying to peak at her face. "Are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere? Can you stand?" Mina's voice is soft, sweet and laced in worry. Lynn shakes her head, not even sure herself which question she's answering. Throat cloaked, not from the fall anymore but the shorter girl's honey like voice. "I am not sure what that means but you really need to stand up, you're gonna freeze if you stay sitting on the snow. Can you stand up?"

Lynn nods from behind her hands, squealing in surprise when Mina's cold hands peel hers from her face, as she helps her up. "Your hands are freezing." Lynn comments as she dazedly watch Mina attempt to dust the snow from the girl's hair and black wool coat.

Mina giggles shyly, her cheeks that were once dusted pink from the cold now blushed red. "I think I got too excited that I forgot about my gloves."

Lynn chuckles, muttering an endeared "cute" under her breath, as she starts taking her gloves off. "W-what are you doing?" Mina asks, watching Lynn with a flushed face as the latter takes her hand in hers.

"Giving you my gloves. I am not going to let you freeze your fingers off." Lynn says, focused on fixing her gloves on the girl's hand.

Mina pouts, snatching her other, still bare hand from Lynn's hold. "What about you? I am not about to let YOU freeze your fingers off either."

Lynn is very tempted to kiss the cute pout off the girl's face, but instead she puffs her chest, a cocky smile on her face. "I can handle it. You don't have to worry about this big girl."

Mina only shakes her head, trying to take off the glove that Lynn has already forced onto her hand. The latter clutches her hand, stopping her from doing so. Mina sighs when she sees her efforts to be futile. "So what now?"

Lynn suddenly brightens up, a sly smile breaking into her face, and it makes Mina's heart beat quickens, especially with how close they are standing to each other and how their hands are clasped together. "How about we compensate?"

Mina tilts her head to the side in confusion and curiosity. Lynn boops her nose, laughing softly at the way Mina closes her eyes at the touch. "Don't worry, you're going to like it." Lynn assures, putting the remaining glove on, before reaching with her bare hand for Mina's. The latter blushes bright red, as she watches Lynn stuff their interlocked hands in her coat pocket. "Better?"

"Very." Mina says between giggles, intertwining their fingers. "I especially loved the hand holding part."

"Oh really? Weird how that's also my favorite part." Lynn winks, wiggling her eyebrows and then smirking mischievously when Mina kicks snow at her to make her stop the ridiculous act.

Amid the teasing and chatter, they make it to their distination, hands still intertwined. A ringing sound notifies of their entry to the café, the smell of coffee mixed with sweets hitting their noses. "Ah, finally, warmth." Mina sighs contentedly, as they stride towards the counter.

"This place is so cute." Lynn mutters, eyes looking around at the cute display and colorful decorations, the Christmas ones making it look especially cheery. "My kind of aesthetic."

"Yeah," Mina easily agrees. "I love it."

"I am glad." Lynn admits. She has chosen the place, since she has been wanting to check it out for a long time. But to say that she wasn't nervous that they wouldn't like the place would be a lie, since she didn't want to be the reason for a ruined date.

Mina senses the sentiment behind the girl's statement, so she squeezes her hand comfortingly. "I would have enjoyed the date wherever though. It's the company that matters after all."

Lynn's heart skips a beat, or two (or many for that matter) from the sweet words and even sweeter voice, and she can't conceal the smitten smile overtaking her face. Mina blushes at the way Lynn is looking at her, as if Mina is her world, as if she's her everything. The taller girl's gaze is so heavy that Mina finds herself breaking eye contact soon, heart pounding from all the emotions swirling in her, and how they perfectly match with the ones in Lynn's eyes.

They finally get to the front of the line, Lynn is quick to order for both of them. Mina watching fondly as Lynn doesn't even stutter over the girl's order, too familiar with the latter's taste. Mina questions her about it as Lynn pulls her towards the barstools facing the huge windows, overlooking the white clad streets and Lynn snickers. "I know your sweet tooth too well."

Mina huffs cutely, taking place with Lynn by her side. Their position allows them to keep holding hands, so they only let go to take off their coats and gloves before they are intertwining them again. Lynn runs her thumb over the girl's knuckles. She has always had a thing for small slender hands and Mina's hand was exactly that, and fit perfectly to hers. (As cliché as that sounds, but Lynn doesn't care at this point, she's ready to write a whole book with multiple sequel just about the girl's eyes and how they shine, resemble jewels. She is ready to write 6 hundred words about the girl's chic and comforting aura. She would say she's ready to write about the girl's velvety smooth voice but she isn't sure there are enough words and pages to describe it, she isn't sure she can ever do it justice.)

"How is it coming so far with your project?" Mina asks, adjusting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter