knight in shining armor.

knight in shining armor.

" I'll be right here once you're done. " Woohyun said, kissing your forehead after that. You smile to yourself, feeling so lucky to have a boyfriend like Woohyun. " Call Sunggyu or someone while waiting for me. " You said before closing the car door. You take out your ringing phone while walking to the dance studio. 

" Kitty! " You say happily into the phone.

" Hey, where are you? " U-Kwon asks.

" Walking to the dance studio, wassup? "

" You free tonight? Wanna come over for movies with the boys? " - " HI NOONA!!! PLEASE COME OVER I MISS YOU!!! " You could hear P.O shouting at the background, making you giggle.

" Awh, I miss you too, haha. Tonight? Sure. I'll go back home and get some stuff then go to yours. How about that? "

" Perfect, see you later! " You could hear the excitement in U-Kwon's voice. He puts down the phone and so do you. You enter your dance studio and start dancing 'till sweat covers you from head to toe. Dancing, your passion, you'd lose track of time while doing it. And once again, you have. An hour later than usual.  You quickly grab your bag and head out of the dance studio. With a fast pace, you walk out the doors of the studio with a shock. You stood in front of the door, not being able to believe what you saw with your eyes. Woohyun with another girl. You didn't feel sad somehow, more like angry. You took your phone out and dialled his number, still watching him. From where you were, you could see him asking the girl to keep quiet, by putting his finger on his lips.

" You really love dancing don't you. " Woohyun said. You watch him as he played with the girls hair.

" Sometimes more than I love you. " You say.

" You love me the most. " Woohyun ' teased. '

" Umm. "

" Are you gonna be inside any longer? I miss you already. "

" You want me to stay in here longer? "

" If you'd like. "

" Why? So you could have more time with her? "

You waited for his reaction. And there it was. His head changed directions to the studio's front doors, where you were. You could see his huge round eyes.

" It's over, Woohyun. " You say once you couldn't stand seeing the sight of him anymore. You threw your phone into your bag and stomped to the road, hailing a cab and getting into it immediately. You say U-kwon's address. While you were on the way there, your phone won't stop ringing. Call after call, it's Woohyun. You sighed. " . " You said in your head. Once you got to U-Kwon's address, you paid the driver, said a qucik thank you and hurriedly got out of the cab.

You could feel it, the tears about to come flowing down onto your cheeks. You wanted to wait until you were in his room, or at least house. But the moment you press his doorbell, it started. Your tears started coming down non-stop. You felt pain, betrayal, hatred, everything. You weren't sobbing, there were just tears coming down from your eyes, staining your shirt, dropping onto the floor. You keep your eyes locked on the door, thinking while you let your tears flow.

A few moments later, the door opens, greeting U-kwon. You saw his smile fade instantly when he saw your tears. He pulls you into his house and hugs you tight in his arms, making you feel safe. You hide your face on his chest, wetting his once dry shirt. He says nothing and lets you cry. " What happened? " You heard Zico's voice. U-kwon ignored him and brought you to his room. He let you sit on his bed while gets out of the room to make your favorite drink. He comes back soon enough, but your tears are still running.

" Chocolate Caramel. " He says in a soft voice. He put the cup on the side table and sits himself on the chair opposit the bed, facing you. He lets you have a few more seconds before he asks. " What did he do? "

" Woohyun.... he chea-t-e-" You couldn't say those words. You know you could never forgive him, but something still doesn't want you to believe what you saw. The next thing you knew was that U-kwon had his arms around your shoulder, hugging you once again. " Forget about him. He shouldn't treat you like this. You deserve better. " U-kwon whispers into your ear.

" Already forgotten. " You say. " You've still got me. " U-kwon says. You smiled. " Of course I do. "

" I love you. " U-kwon whispers again. You face him now, surprised. But you then smile, realizing that your knight in shining armor has been right in front of your eyes all this while. You lean in slowly and kiss him softly on the lips. " I love you, too. "

" Wait, does this mean I've finally got you? " U-kwon asks, in a serious tone. " I guess? " The next thing you know was that he was jumping up and down around the room, soon enough out of the room, running wild, shouting all the time. A few seconds later, he returns. " Finally. " He lifts you up and carries you in rounds in the air. " KITTY!!!!!! " you scream as he carries you. He puts you down with his hands on your waist.

" You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. " He smiled and kisses you deeply. " Wah wah, U-Kwon ah!!! " You immediately break the kiss once you heard Zico. " You come here. " Zico says to you. He's more of your big bro that you can count on, too! " That greasy hurt you? " He says as he puts his arm around your shoulder. " Don't do anything to him, please. "

" Alright. But, if this one here, " Zico points to U-Kwon. " If he hurts you, you've got no say in it. " You punch his stomach playfully. " So now noona will come by everyday? " P.O asks happily. You look at U-Kwon for an answer. " I'll kidnap her here. " You smiled. The rest of the night was filled with movies, popcorn, pizza and lots of laughter. And, you found your real knight in shining armor.