Isn't that my Hoodie?

Isn't that my Hoodie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet and calm Saturday morning, and Dreamcatcher had no schedules, no dance practice or whatsoever. That meant one thing for all the girls. They tried to sleep in as long as they could. The day before that they all agreed to rest as long as their bodies would allow it and make breakfast together after everyone woke up.

Well, that didn't work out for Yoobin at all. She woke up and lied awake in her bed. She really wanted to sleep in for once, but her body was so drilled on their busy schedule that that was nearly impossible. 

So what could she do in the meantime? Should she wake the other ones or just make herself some breakfast and eat on her own? She really wanted to enjoy time with all of her band members. So what else was there to do?

Realizing that she couldn't go back to sleep, she kicked off her blanket, slipped into her shoes and as silent as possible made her way out of the room that she shared with Jiu and Siyeon. 
She stood in the hallway of their dorm and tried to think of what to do.

"Okay bathroom or kitchen?" she said to herself. She passed one of the few mirrors in the hallway and got a good look of herself.
"Bathroom, definitely bathroom." she muttered and strolled into one to wash her face. After brushing her teeth, she made her way into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea.

Determined she got a big mug out of one of the cupboards and her favorite tea out of another one and set everything up. While waiting for the water to boil she looked around the kitchen and spotted a book by the window. She made her way over and curiously took it into her hands. 

It was more on the thinner side and looked really used. She turned it over to read the title. 
"A Floating City by Jules Verne. " she spoke the title out loud and started to read the little text on the back. A sudden, but loud klick brought her back into the real world. She looked around the empty room until her eyes landed on her water that was ready. 

After pouring herself a cup, she got back to the novel and tried to think of the person who this belonged to. She always thought she was the only bookworm in the group, but apparently, she was wrong. She set down on one of the chairs, mug in her right hand and book in the other one and began to read. 

Time passed by, her tea was finished, and she was halfway through the book already. It was insanely good, and she wanted to finish it, but she was getting cold and couldn't concentrate any longer without shivering. She put the book down on the table and got up to get a hoodie or something similar. On her way to her room, she put the mug in the sink. 

Yoobin opened the door of her room and made her way into it. Both of her roommates were sound asleep, and she tried to not wake them up while she looked for something to wear.
Her eyes fell on a big comfy white hoodie. Grabbing the to her unknown item, she rushed out of the room to get back to the book. 

Now feeling warm she sat down again and got back to reading. She was so captivated by the book that she didn't hear the growling of her own stomach. Looking up for a second time she realized how late it already got.
She wondered why no one of her friends was up yet. 

"They take the sleeping in part really serious." she figured and got up again to make herself something small to eat. She searched through all the cabinets and was a little disappointed by the lack of good food. She could m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter