Won Every Bet

Won Every Bet

The first bet Siwon made between him and his friends was that he'll be able to get Eunhyuk as his boyfriend within a week.  His other friends betted that Eunhyuk would play hard to get so Siwon would probably take more than a week.  On Monday, Siwon started to become nice and friendly towards Eunhyuk.  By Tuesday and Wednesday, he started to dropping hints on liking Eunhyuk.  By Thursday and Friday, Eunhyuk finally accepted Siwon to be his boyfriend.


For the second bet, Siwon announced that he'll be able to have Eunhyuk's first kiss on their first date.  His friends betted that Eunhyuk wouldn't allow a kiss on the first date especially since it would be his very first kiss.  Eunhyuk would probably act shy and conservative.  Siwon made a plan for them to accidentally kiss each other during their date.  On the date, the accidental kiss successfully happened but besides that, he and Eunhyuk even managed to kiss again properly (with tongue and all) before their first date ended.


For the third bet, Siwon announced that he'll be cheating and that Eunhyuk will find out but forgive him.  His friends betted that Eunhyuk probably wouldn't forgive him and might even break up with him.  When Eunhyuk caught Siwon cheating, Siwon immediately got into his best acting.  He explained everything and blamed the girl.  He made it even look like it was the girl's fault.  Eunhyuk believe him and forgave him.  There was a bit of strain in their relationship, but they didn't break up.
 

For the fourth bet, it had been 3 months since they've started dating, so Siwon announced that he'll take Eunhyuk's ity before the month was over.  His friends betted that Eunhyuk probably wouldn't allow it because it seems too early or maybe Eunhyuk might even believe in after marriage.  But indeed, before their relationship hit the fourth-month mark, Eunhyuk had willingly gave up his ity to Siwon.
 

For the fifth and last bet, Siwon announced that he'll break up with Eunhyuk.  He and his friends all agreed that after Siwon would suggest a break up, Eunhyuk would probably beg for Siwon not to break up with him or deny the fact that Siwon was breaking up with him and maybe Eunhyuk might even cry.
 

"What's the point of having a bet if we're all on the same side?"  One of his friends asked.
 

"Okay, fine.  For the sake of it being a bet, I'll bet the he'll quietly agree on the break up and would not make a fuss about it."  Siwon was sure that he'll lose this bet but that's okay since he had gathered up a lot of money from their previous bets anyway.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 

Eunhyuk placed an X mark on the calendar indicating that it would be the last day of his relationship with Siwon.  He knew about the bet, but he simply decided to go along with it and when everything is over, he'll demand over the cash from Siwon, but as time went by, his feelings for Siwon started to become real and before he knew it, he was into deep.
 

Knowing that today would be the last day of his relationship with Siwon made his heart ache.  He honestly wanted to beg for Siwon not to break up with him, but he knew Siwon didn't feel the same way as he did.  He knew breaking up would be a good thing for himself and would be the first step of getting over Siwon.
 

With a heavy heart, Eunhyuk faced the day.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 

Eunhyuk was currently on the rooftop.  He watched the clouds as he waited for Siwon, who told him earlier that they should meet at the rooftop.  When he heard Siwon's footsteps, he did some deep breathing before turning to face Siwon.  "So what did you want to talk about?"  Eunhyuk smiled and asked so casually as if he didn't know what Siwon was about to do.
 

"I'm breaking up with you.  I'm sorry, but I just don't love you anymore."  Siwon waited for Eunhyuk to react.  He waited for Eunhyuk to beg him not to break up.  He waited for tears to fall from Eunhyuk's eyes.
 

But unexpectedly, Eunhyuk didn't have much of a reaction.  "It was nice while it lasted. Thanks for the memories."  Then he left the rooftop first.
 

Siwon and his friends were surprised with Eunhyuk's reaction.  Unexpectedly, Siwon won the bet.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 

Siwon should be happy that he won the bet, but he wasn't.  Instead, he was feeling bothered with how Eunhyuk reacted, so he just had to see Eunhyuk again.  "Eunhyuk, can we talk?"
 

"Again?"  Eunhyuk was honestly surprised.  He wondered if Siwon and his friends were betting again because he really doesn't know anything this time around.  "What is it this time?  You want us back together?"
 

"Why was it so easy for you to let go of our relationship? People who I've been with for a very short time already had a hard time letting me go but you shared a lot of your first time experiences with me and yet, it was so easy for you to let go.  Why is that?"  Siwon just had to ask.
 

"Did it look easy? Because it sure as hell didn't feel easy."  Tears finally fell from Eunhyuk's eyes.  "I knew about the bet from the start and I went along with it thinking I would take the cash from you when it ends, but I fell for you.  The least I could do was not to beg for you to be with me because that would make me more pathetic.  While all of you are having fun with your bets, I've been suffering alone."
 

Siwon's hand was about to reach for Eunhyuk, but he paused midway because he didn't know eactly how to comfort Eunhyuk.  Should he just pat Eunhyuk's shoulder?  Should he hug him? Instead, he just dropped his hand back to his side.
 

"... how pathetic."  Eunhyuk mumbled to himself and wiped his own tears.  He walked away.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 

"Hey Eunhyuk..."
 

Before Siwon finished what he was saying, Eunhyuk interrupted him.  "Can you just NOT talk to me?"
 

But Siwon still spoke anyway.  "I was going to ask how to make it up to you."  
 

"There's no need for you to make it up to me.  I brought this upon myself.  It's my stupid mistake and my own ing fault so just... stay away from me."  Eunhyuk tried to walk away, but Siwon had a tight grip on his arm.  He can see the determined look on Siwon's face and knew that he won't be getting away anytime soon.  "Kiss me."
 

Forgetting whatever situation they were currently in, Siwon kissed him passionately as if they were still lovers.
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 

"The guys are betting again."  Siwon told Eunhyuk.  "They're betting about when you'll get yourself a new boyfriend.  Their bets ranged from 2 weeks to 2 years."
 

"What did you bet?"  Eunhyuk asked casually. After the last kiss they shared, things have been awkward.  When the awkwardness was gone though, he and Siwon became comfortably friends.  Maybe too comfortable for Siwon who seems to like doing a lot of skinship with him.
 

"I didn't."  Siwon said proudly.  "And I told them they're all on the losing side anyway."
 

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.  "So you're saying I won't be having any new boyfriends within the next 2 years?"
 

"No.  I'm saying..." Siwon pulled Eunhyuk closer to him by the waist.  "...that you'll give your ex-boyfriend a chance to start a new relationship.  No bets involved this time."
 

Eunhyuk's eyes widened. "Siwon... you can't seriously like me that much..."
 

"But I do... so much..." Siwon closed the gap between their lips.  "You're so sweet.  Both your personality and your tongue."
 

"Idiot." Eunhyuk blushed.  "You sure this doesn't involve with a bet?"
 

"If ever a bet is involved in this relationship, I'll bet my heart out and you can win it over."
 

The End

 

A/N:  This fic is requested by ShinBi34.  Since her bias is Siwon and Eunhyuk and she said she'll like any pairing involve with either with them... well, I decided why not pair both? Lolz! I hope this is up to your liking ^ ^

 

And I also hope it is up to the liking of my dear readers, comments please?

 

The title has a lot of meanings.  Won Every Bet.  Firstly, won from the name Siwon XD.  Secondly, Siwon really did win all the bets in the fic.  Third, won as in Korea's currency.  Hehehe. After all, money was involved with the bets.