Final

Body scent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were about to get up to make another cup of tea for yourself when you hear the front door opened revealing a tired Jaebum.

 

"Hey baby", he greets you with a small smile.

 

"Hey, did you got what I asked for?", you asked, reaching out to see the item he got in the plastic bag he's holding.

 

"I did, but it's not the fruit scented one, they don't have any left, I got the vanilla one instead. Is that okay with you?", Jaebum says as he heads to the couch, sitting right where you were sitting just now, putting your laptop on his lap to check on what you are doing.

 

"Yeah anything is fine as long as it's the same brand", you said, eyes not leaving the body wash bottle, reading the labels to make sure it's safe for your sensitive skin. Once you deemed that you are satisfied, you look up to see Jaebum intently going through your assignment that you are working on.

 

"What are you doing Jae, it's late. Go take a shower and go to bed, I'll finish this a little bit and join you later", you said as you softly tries to pull his arm to let go and put down your laptop. "And what are you doing up at this time, y/n? Jaebum looks up and stares at you, realising that it's the first time he's really look at your face ever since he has gotten home, and he can see how bad your dark circles are. "Your assignment is not due until next week, right? It is only Friday, you've got plenty of time. Let's sleep, okay? You need to rest too, god knows how many hours you have spent sitting here", Jaebum says as he turns off your laptop, not without saving the draft before gently pulling your hand leading you to your shared bedroom.

______________________________________

 

You walked out of the bathroom all fresh to see Jaebum sprawled out on your side of the bed, your pillow covering his sleeping face. You sat down on the edge of the bed, running your hand through his hair, not having the heart to wake him up as you know how tired he is.

 

"Mhm..", he hum as he hugs your waist, pulling you closer to him. Realizing that he is awake, you take the pillow off of his face, revealing his sleepin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter