Prologue

Love is in the heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo's heart is pounding crazily. Her room which is her spot to relax usually, feel suffocating. The air conditioner feels like not working at all, as she feel only hot air coming from them. Sweat has started to form on her body and covering her clothes. She feels restless to meet her husband. "Please, God. Give me strength to accept all of this. I'm already her  wife so I will try to respect and love her. But if she wants to let me go tonight, I'm ready for that".

Bang!!! Suddenly the door open. "Do you like this marriage?"

Minjoo is shocked to hear that harsh voice. "I asked you! Do you like this marriage!" Yujin scold at her. 

Minjoo shakes her head. 

"If you don't like, why did you agree to get married?" Yujin shout. She looks like a lion who is ready to pounce at her victim.

Minjoo does not know what to say and just sat at the bed silently. 

"Answer me! why are you not answering, are you mute??"

Minjoo trying her best not to cry. She feel insulted to hear that.She tried to be brave and answer yujin. "Dad forced me! It is all for the family's honour"she said it while trembling. feels hoarse to talk more. Like something is piercing it.

"What about my honour? Your honour?"

I don't know. what I know is I love my parents and I'm not willing to break their heart" Minjoo answered while sobbing.

If you don't like to be my husband, you can divorce me tonight. I'm ready." 

Yujin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter