One shirt.

T shirt

Hey enjoy this small oneshot. Sorry i've been so busy xx

 

 

Taemin has a favourite shirt. A thin, black, tank top shirt with a printed pattern of paint splatters in all shades of colour. Taemin usually wears it for bed. At least he used to. Now that he shares his bed with his girlfriend. He finds himself pulling on another tank top, or not even bothering because she wear his shirt. In fact he gets to wear it maybe two days out of the whole week before she steals it again and wears it for herself. Though he cannot deny she looks absolutely gorgeous in it.

 

Choi Minjung also works on a rotating rota, one week could be day shifts. And some are nights. And sometimes when she has a long shift at night, she is wearing it under her uniform.

 

Since he isn’t very good at buying her gifts. Taemin decides maybe he can give her this shirt to keep. She clearly loves it even more than he does. And Minjung would like that wouldn't she? Would he officially be the greatest boyfriend that ever existed? He thinks so. “Boyfriend score points goals.”

 

He waits until she is off to work, and the shirt is in need of washing and visits his mother with a bag of laundry. Taemin’s mother rolls her eyes at the bag and points to the kitchen. Yes Taemin at washing clothes. The last time he ever did it alone, he made all his white clothes pink. He washed wool with delicates, and caused some of the clothes to bubble. And he shrunk a load of jumpers in the dryer. At least the family dogs can wear them now.

 

He also asks his mother to help him, iron, fold and wrap the shirt up like a gift. After explaining his reasoning. His mother agrees and Taemin cannot wait to see his beloved's reaction.

 

~

It’s just after 7pm when Minjung arrives, she looks incredibly exhausted, and is yawning already as she flops onto the sofa. With a muffled greeting from the pillow she lifts her head after he drops the gift on her back. Picking it back up again he holds out the gift and she lights up in surprise. She practically jumps up and rips it open, and holds the shirt out.

 

‘Is this yours?’

 

‘Yeah, i’m giving it to you!’.

 

She smiles brightly and takes a huge sniff of it before changing her smile to that of pure disappointment.

 

‘It’s clean!’ She pouts.

 

‘Well I wasn’t gonna give it you dirty would I?!’ he speaks confused. No boyfriend points in that he guesses.

 

Minjung passes it back. ‘It’s okay, you can keep it.’. She leans in for a kiss but Taemin pouts with it.

 

‘Why don't you want it! It’s your favourite shirt! I washed it and had it wrapped up especially for you!’

 

‘I only like it because it smells like you silly!’  

 

She wraps her arms around his shoulders. ‘I just liked to smell you within it. That sweaty and flowery mix of my honey bunny Taeminnie. When I first ever stayed here that night and you took it off and let me wear it. And when you wouldn’t even touch me till it was the right time, that night I felt loved wearing it. I could smell you protecting me. I like wearing it when you’re far away with your work trips. And it gives me strength to make it through the night shifts to get back home to you!’.

 

Taemin blushes three shades of red. ‘Aww’ He coos.

 

He looks to the pile of clean clothing he had attempted to fold before she arrived. He then pulls away from Minjung and replaces his top with a clean one then throws his worn shirt at her. ‘Here then!’

 

Minjung smiles taking a big sniff and hugging it tight. ‘Smells just right’.

 

Taemin flexs. ‘You know what would smell better? The real thing!’

 

Minjung smells his shirt and then him ‘Actually I think it's your deodorant I like’. She giggles at his offended look, wrapping her arms around him again she kisses his pout away. ‘Kidding’.


 

Three days later.

 

Minjung arrives home from her long night shift. She finds Taemin sleeping deeply. But he wakes up as her cold hands greet him. He reaches under himself and he pulls out the shirt she loves so she can change into it. Minjung smiles as he cuddles up to her and she looks at what he is wearing.

 

‘Taemin you’re wearing my top!’

 

‘I missed you and it smelt like you’. He mumbles.

 

His girlfriend smiles cuddling him close, hooking her long leg around his hip. ‘Well i’m here now’.

 

 

 

 

Yeah I didn't know how to end it haha. Please comment xx