Certain

Certain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Babe! I’m home. Where are you?” a blonde girl walked around their apartment searching for her lover

“In here!” a familiar voice came from the kitchen.

 

The blonde girl couldn’t help but smile. ‘She might be preparing our dinner’,  she concluded from the smell coming from the kitchen.

 

Sooyoung was startled as a pair of arms encircled around her waist while she’s tranferring the pasta to their plates.

 

She was startled but smiled from the sudden action ”Aigoo babe,I might spill our dinner.” Soo said.

 

She turned to face her girlfriend only to be met by a pair of lips on hers. Soo smiled at the kiss.

 

“I miss you.” Jessica pouted as she pulled away from the kiss staring intently to her lover.

 

Soo can’t help but to ruffled her girlfriend’s hair.

 

“Stop attacking me with that face of yours,I might die.” Soo dramatically cupped her chest like she’s having some heart attack.

 

Jessica chuckled slapping her arms.”Silly. Let’s have our dinner already. I’m starving”

 

....

 

The couple were discussing how their day went while having their dinner. Sooyoung is currently filming an action movie while Jessica is busy doing some business activities for her brand, Blanc and Eclare.

 

“So... how’s the filming of your new movie?” Jessica asked while swirling some pasta on her plate.

 

“It’s acwtually doing good” Soo answered while munching on her pasta.

 

“Hey drink some water you might choke on that babe” Jessica worriedly passed a glass of water to her girlfriend.

 

“Thanks babe” Soo said after drinking.

 

“Actually, I have to tell you something..” Soo suddenly remembered something.

 

“What is it?”Jessica asked while eating.

 

Sooyoung fidgeted on her sit.

 

“Umm..”

 

Jessica was now curious on what she’s about to say

 

“What?” 

......

 

“Kyunghoisgoingtobepartofthemovie.” Soo immediately said looking down as she was afraid to see Jessica’s reaction.

 

She knows how Jessica reacts when it comes to her ex.

 

She was actually surprised herself upon hearing the news on set awhile ago. Of all people, why would they even invite her ex to be a guest actor on the movie?

 

The director apologized to Sooyoung saying that Kyungho fits the character so well and it’s their producers’ decision.

 

............

 

Silence

 

After like the longest 2 minutes of Sooyoung’s life.

 

Jessica finally said,” Ahhh..jinja? That’s good to hear he’s a good actor after all.” and went back to eating.

 

Soo tried reading Jessica’s expression however she’s soo goood at being so emotionless. That’s her girlfriend’s number 1 talent actually, singing just comes after that.

 

“So.. you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter