What Happens When You Meet Fate part 1

When You Meet Fate

hai everybody! this is my first fanfic so please subscribe and messege me so i can update! thank you and enjoy xD

She was relieved that it was the first day of the school holidays already. After sleeping in until 10 am, she realised that she was supposed to meet her friends at 10:45. Rachel jumped out of bed, searched for a pretty dress to wear (http://web.tradekorea.com/upload_file2/sell/79/S00016679/www_mdsclothes_com__supply_korean_stylish_dresses_and_blouses.jpg) and searched for a good pair of shoes to put on. Perfect, Rachel thought to herself. (http://mimsie.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83465c19969e2011570208aca970b-800wi)

 

“Umma!” Rachel yelled from the bottom of the stairs. “I’m going out with my friends now!” She looked at her new iphone 4S. 11o’clock. She was late.

 

Panting and sweating after running from the bus stop to the mall, she squeezed through the crowd looking for her friends. Finally, after 5 minutes, Rachel decided to text her friends to tell them to meet at her favorite shop, Morning Glory.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Rachel said politely to the shopkeeper then walked into the shop and started looking around. Being in Australia meant that she was limited to only a few Korean shops scattered around the place. This would have to do, she thought to herself. Soon, she noticed 2 small figures enter the store.

 

“Joycie! Raina!” she yelled excited and happy that they all met up. “ Are we ready to go now?”

 

“Yep,” Joyce replied sounding equally as excited.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Raina asked after greeting the shop keeper.

 

"Let's go see a movie."

 

After the watching the movie, Rachel and her friends came out laughing.

 

"That was the best movie ever!" Joyce exclaimed.

 

Rachel was about to speak when she heard a familiar yet unfailiar voice. Suddenly, it hit her. She spun around in shock only to recognise her favourite idol.

 

 "Ke-evin oppa...." she whispered. Fortunately, Eli and Xander look to where the voice came from. "Yah Kevin, looks like you have a fan here." they said in unison. Kevin looked at where Eli was pointing to and saw a pretty girl standing with her friends.

 

"Oppa!!!!" Rachel squeeled with happiness. How could no one notice the hottest kpop boyband group in all of Korea standing right there? Rachel though to herself.

 

Kevin's pov

wow. what a beautiful girl. I'm gonna introduce myself. "annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kevin from u-kiss. "I'm Rachel." she stuttered. " Awww, how cute, she's nervous around me. I'll invite her to our apartment here." i said to Xander hyung in korean becauser she probably can't understand korean.

"I'd love to go but can my friends come as well?" she replied in fluent korean.

Damn, so she can understand korean. "Hyung, don't look at me like that and you can't say anything because you did this too." i said to Xander hyung befor he said anything.

i'll update soon XD

please subscribe ♥silvercastle