Little human (Final)

Little human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are never having kids" grumbled a sleep deprived myungsoo crouching further into the two pillows he's been holding on both sides of his ears not able to bear a small kid's screams from a few seats behind him. "How many hours am I going to get tortured with these horrid sounds?" he asked impatiently to his wife who was enjoying seeing him being miserable instead of watching her movie.
"You are so adorable" she said pinching his nose with a giggle, "We just took off honey, you were the one who messed up the dates and ended up making us take the longest flight so you got to pay the price".

"That little devil" myungsoo whispered reaching to the headphones which might aid on his quest from escaping the piercing cries of the kid.

Four hours passed by and the kid hadn’t stopped his cries of discomfort. Myungsoo had second thoughts of giving him a small gift with sleeping tablets inside but Byul, his wife won't let him go anywhere near them flicking him on his forehead to have such thoughts in the first place.

"I really wanted this whole trip along with the flight travels to be amazing for us. I really wanted to spend so much time with you and thought taking the longest flight would let me be really near you for long time" myungsoo exclaimed while choking on his irritation still holding onto those pillows for his dear life.

Byul started to feel sorry for him and got up to try something which would get rid of this little baby from crying. It was definitely impossible to tell his parents to make their baby stop crying, because they've already been trying the same freaking thing all this while and happen to be failing miserably.

She had one last savior card left to use, well having half the family working in the flight industry had to have some perks. As so she though heading out determined to find a way by locating to meet the head steward first.

For the love of god it actually happened to be her brother's girlfriend. Though she knew the last time they met things weren't really healthy between them, she was resolute to give it a try and do something for her husband who deserved this trip after working on a rather hard high profile project for a long time.

Looks like they just had to pay an extra few dollars to get their tickets upgraded and that did the trick. Now all she had to do was drag myungsoo away from his new found nemesis.

"Kim myungsoo" she hissed out a loud whisper of annoyance, running towards him to grab him by his shirt dragging him back to his seat before he went anywhere nearer to that kid.

"What the hell were you thinking?" exclaimed an angry byul almost wanting to flick her husband on his head. "What did I say about going anywhere near that child? Don't you have any little consideration to his parents? It's just a kid not a ticking time bomb. Why are you so impatient and stroppy?"

Myungsoo stood stupefied and quickly retired back to his seat, his wife rarely gets mad. The last time she did was when they were engaged when he gave her a vinegar injected banana his best friend sungyeol gave him for Halloween as a fun prank. Hell's seventh circle would be nothing compared to what she exploded out and broke up with him for a week until he had to camp outside her apartment to forgive him.

She was still puffing out angry sighs while looking out the wind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter