Smile

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiu had to smile at the sight before her. She's glad they could have fun even just for a while. They were out of the country to shoot their comeback and the company gave them permission to look around the city.

Handong and Sua were busy taking photos of each other while Dami was taking shots of the place. And of course, Gahyeon's filming her vlog.

As the four girls were busy taking photos, she could hear the 2 left shouting and laughing somewhere behind her.

She turned around and saw Siyeon and Yoohyeon playing on a small playground near the area as if they were children. They were taking turns on the swing.

Siyeon was laughing because she literally pushed Yoohyeon off the swing when the younger girl had asked her for a push.

"Si, Yoohyeon! Careful!" She had to remind them.

Soon, the other girls were now beside her, sitting on one of the benches on the playground. But instead of Siyeon, it was now Sua who's playing with Yoohyeon. Gahyeon, of course, had filmed all the shrieking and shouting and laughing by the two.

"Trust me, Sua's gonna lose. Yoohyeon's energy shall never be challenged." Siyeon spoke before drinking some water.

Jiu could only shake her head. But she was glad Yoohyeon's having fun. They have been preparing for a comeback and with Jiu being the leader, she's a lot busier than the her members. She barely had time to ask how her girlfriend was doing. Knowing her too well, Yoohyeon would choose to do things on her own rather than bothering Jiu. Yoohyeon's good at keeping things but of course Jiu could see through her.

"Aren't you gonna stop your girlfriends?" Dami asked Siyeon and Jiu.

"And be pulled to play again? No." Siyeon smirked.

"Trust me, in 10, Sua's gonna give up." Jiu said.

All girls watched the two and Jiu was right. Sua slumped her body beside Siyeon, while her girlfriend offered her a drink.

"How's babysitting?" Siyeon asked, earning a slap on her arm.

"I forgot how Yoohyeon can be on playgrounds. Goodness, Jiu. Stop her before she's too tired. She could sleep for hours and wake up late for the photoshoot."

"Yoohyeon! Snacks!" Jiu called, and surprisingly, Yoohyeon walked over. Jiu stood up and offered a face towel for Yoohyeon before turning back to preparing the snacks for the girls.

Soon, she felt a tug on her shirt and look over at Yoohyeon who's pouting.

"Big baby." She took the face towel from Yoohyeon and wiped the other girl's sweat. She then offered her a drink too.

"Now sit and eat. We still have our last stop before going to the hotel." Yoohyeon silently obeyed and happily ate all the food Jiu had offered her.

They were on a park by the river. The girls took the time for sightseeing and rest before going back to their rooms. Despite the few people passing by, Yoohyeon didn't care. She was sitting on Jiu's lap, hugging the girl as she buries her face on her girlfriend's neck.

"Told you she's gonna doze off." Dami teased, making Yoohyeon lift her head.

"Go away, I wanna rest." Yoohyeon huffed, making Dami laugh.

"GAHYEON! HEREEE!"

Dami then pulled Gahyeon to where the two were sitting and told her to film them.

"And here, you see the fallen Yoohyeon. She now regrets giving all her energy to that playground."

They hear Yoohyeon groan. She wanted to sleep but of course she can't on this place, especially when the member kept on bugging her. She hugged Jiu tighter making the older girl pat her head.

"And oh, Jiu unnie say hi!"

"Yeoreobeun, annyeong~"

"Jiu-yah~ tell Gahyeon to stop filming!" Yoohyeon whined.

"Arasseo, take a nap." Jiu smiled. Of course she always love this side of Yoohyeon. Clingy and soft.

Jiu nodded to Dami and Gahyeon and they smiled before leaving the two alone.

"I told you not to play too much." Jiu said.

"But playgrounds." Yoohyeon buried her face more on Jiu's neck. She loves how the girl's scent always relaxes her.

"Hmm, at least you had fun. You were stressed. You know I can still see you." The girl just nodded. Jiu kissed Yoohyeon's temple as attempt to show her care.

"You can always tell me, Yooh. You're never a bother, hmm? I would still choose you over work if I have to."

Yoohyeon lifted her head, her arms around Jiu's neck. Her eyes were tired but she was smiling. She looked around and made sure no one was around before leaning to peck her dear girlfriend's lips. Jiu's eyes went wide, making Yoohyeon chuckle.

"Yoohyeon!"

"I love you. Thank you, Minji."

"I love you, too. I can't even get mad." Jiu huffed, pulling Yoohyeon closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter