A little bit of comfort

A little bit of comfort

Heejin had been screaming and holding her tears back as she climbed the stairs up to the challenge room. Her body trembled as she chanted all sorts of prayers to all possible deities that existed. As she got to the chair a series of unfortunate events had ganged up on her from air canons to fake tarantulas.

 

"HELLO THERE!" screeched a fake dead woman in a white dress.

 

And that was it, her breaking point. Her eye shook and tears uncontrollably

 

flowed as she screams.

 

'Aah,  I feel bad but this is part of my job.' the woman chuckled in her thoughts.

 

Another man joined and all Heejin could do was toss and turn as she attempts to eat her food in whatever trembling and crumbling peace she had left to hold.

 

After shooting the scene the horror staff apologized to her but she said it was okay since it was their job.

 

Heejin walks back to the greenroom and was met by a laughing-to-tears-and-stitches, Hyunjin.

 

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Hyunjin cackled and wheezed has she pointed at Heejin with her hand holding her own abdomen.

 

"S-Shut up, you panini head!" Heejin fights back with a pout and starts pounding her fist on Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin blocks it with her hands while laughing.

 

Hyunjin imitates Heejin on how she whined during the ordeal.  After a few minutes, Hyunjin's laughter died down as soon as Heejin rests her head on Hyunjin's chest. Her hand clutches onto Hyunjin's blazer and tears roll down again.

 

Hyunjin could only chuckle. She pats and ruffles Heejin's hair lightly and softly.

 

"You're the biggest cry baby I know, baby." Hyunjin smiles.

" off. I was scared okay?" Heejin sobs out while nuzzling and stepping

 

closer. Hyunjin's back lightly hits the wall and she lets the smaller girl do what

 

she does; cry and find comfort in her embrace.

 

"Hush now, my puppy."

"Oh my god." Heejin snickers as she wipes her tears.  Heejin looks up at Hyunjin and a soft smile but with tears still settling on the corner of her eyes. Hyunjin wipes it off with her thumb. Her hand cups one side of Heejin's face and she places a gentle kiss on her forehead, then to the tips of her nose—earning her a giggle—and  she plants a delicate kiss on Heejin's lips that was trembling not too long ago. Heejin reciprocated and tugged Hyunjin closer by the collar of her blouse.

 

The break away from the kiss.

 

"Feeling better, baby?"

 

"Mhm." Heejin nods.

 

She's a crybaby, but she's Hyunjin's crybaby.