Enjoy ~

B2UTY And The B2ST

Listen while reading:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQQDyVT5IZQ IU - Last Fantasy

 

 

________ = Your Name

 

 

 

- Oh hey there. My name is _______and I don’t study in some prestigious school, neither I’m rich or that beautiful, meh…I am actually always teased by other classmates because my grades are better from them and because I am a quiet person….oh well… but something really special happened to me one day…

 

 

 

    That day, when you were walking to school like you always did every morning you saw a really odd van park on the school’s parking place. 

- I swear that I saw that van somewhere before… - You think to yourself until BEAST members get out of it.

- Ok…that explains a lot... – You are both petrified in place and perplexed. 

  After you absorbed the occurrence and they entered in your school you fangirled like a crazy person and finally, after you realized that you would be late for class you ran.

*OMG, OMG, OMG ~ I can’t believe that BEAST is in my school!!!! * - You though.

    You knocked on the classroom’s door and your teacher opened it reviling another heart stopping surprise.

- S-sorry for being late Mr. C-Choi. – You ask for your teacher’s forgiveness while trying not to act too nervous, even when your dream men is in front of you.

- OMG! HAHAHAHA! I can’t believe the nerd girl is late for class. - One of the girls from your class says, making you embarrassed.

- Yeah, that’s a first. Hahahah – Another one says.

- Oh it isn’t a problem. In fact, you came at the right time, this fellow here, is one of our exchange students and from now on he is your desk’s companion. – Your teacher explains to you.

- WTF? THAT’S UNFAIR PROFESSOR! OUR KIKI OPPA MIGHT CATCH THE NERDY VIRUS BY BEING NEAR ….T-THAT PERSON, AND SHE IS TOO UGLY! HAHAHAHAH!

*OMG! KSBBDLIDBWLDABDLAD! HAAAAAA! I can’t believe it ~ K-Kikwang O-oppa is my desk’s c-companion?  That’s it! I must be dreaming! *- You think, not even listening to those queenkas, you were already used to it.

- Miss _______? Are you feeling all right?

- N-ne professor. – Your teacher interrupted your daydream.

- So, you may take your sit now. Kikwang you may accompany your classmate too please. Oh! And before I forget…miss ______ after classes can you show the school around to him? Because you are our best student and all…

- MWO????? – Your so perplexed that your thick glasses almost fall out.

- Nooooooo professor. Let me be the one to show him around ~ - A girl whines.

- NO! IT MUST BE  ME! – The mean girls start to fight.

- NOW, NOW CLASS, CALM DOWN. I already chosen ______, maybe you can ask me first next time. Go on. Go sit now and lets start our lesson.

    Shyly, you walked to your desk tripping a little on the way, seeing that you were a little clumsy and the students were making you fall, but after a while you finally reached your destination and Kikwang took the sit beside you awkwardly, because all the girls and some boys were trying to flirt with him.

   The rest of the lesson passed in a blink of an eye form your point of view, since you were too focused in the explanations the teacher was making to sense the time passing.

- So, can you show me and the rest of my crew around the school?- Kikwang asks you.

- Ha …ha …. – Your face flushes and you look down ashamed, I mean, come on! It was you dream man!

- Hey, I-I don’t bite, don’t need to be scared of me. – Kikwang is a little preoccupied about you.

- Ahhh Kiki Oppaa don’t be with her ~ She never talks, she only studies…too boring. Come with us instead ~ - The main queenka says to him.

- N-No..I think I’ll pass this time, thank you. I want to be friends with everyone, and now I prefer a quiet place… - Kikwang gives the queenka a excuse, for her to stop flirting and acting like he was some kind of rare creature.

- Ha ok oppa ~ but if you need company I’m a better person remember that. – Listening to this Kkiwang frowned is face disgusted with the self-conceited girl. 

- So, lets go? Oh, and what’s your name? I think I didn’t catch it… - He smiled your way.

* H-he wants to know m-my name? * - You though still not responding him.

- Heeeeyyyy ~ You there? Hehe, you were daydreaming. Come on, let’s go! The rest of the Beast guys is waiting.

* OMOOOOO the rest of them! Kbkdbdkabwdkawb! I must be dreaming, or I’m in heaven! *

 You and Kikwang got out of the classroom, his hand on yours making the little redness on your face way worse.

When you reached the school’s courtyard the rest of the band was already waiting for you guys.

- Ya! Kikwang, where were you hiding? First day and already stilling girls’ hearts? – Dongwoon says.

- Haaaaa….I need a cola..it’s to hot ouside… Junhyung says.

- Hello! ~ I’m Yoseob, what’s your name, beautiful? ~ - Yoseob kisses one of your hands.

- Ya, it’s my turn now. I’m the trouble maker Hyun Seung, at your service ~ - He blows you a kiss with his hand.

- I’m DooJoon, nice to meet too. – He smiles and waves his hand.

- I….I’m…___________- You finally introduced yourself.

- It’s a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. ~ - The full of aegyo Yoseob said again making you blush one thousand colours of red and pink.

- Stop it Yoseob, you’re making the girl blush! Hehehe – Doo Joon chuckles making you giggle a little.

    After some more time talking about random stuff, you finally gave them the school tour, talked about its story, the rules, teachers and other things that you though were important for them to know.

    You had a really good time, and finally you had someone to call a friend, and the special thing is that the didn’t were egocentric people like you always though famous idols would act around commoners like you, no, they were like you, normal people that liked to make new friends and have a normal life.

   After that lunchtime that you used to show them around, the rest of the classes continued normally.

*Will the treat me like they treated me today, or will they hear to the gossip that the queenkas make up? * - You though as you looked outside the window sighing.

   The next day, and the days after that, the boys continued to talk to you normally, even after the queenkas talked to them in private saying that you were a fake b. and the awkwardness you felt because you just considered them “idols” passed gradually too.

   They considered you already like one of them, their friend.

   Little by little, you started to come out of your protective shell that you created, because of all the teasing that the queenkas made the other classmates do to you.

    You had nothing to fear now, you felt safe around them. You started to smile more often, you were a lot more talkative, at least to them, and slowly, the people that thought that you were a geeky monster, started to talk to you too. Because of them you had a normal school life.

   On one winter day, right before the Christmas break was started, when you reached the school gates Kikwang was waiting for you.

- Hey Kikwang Oppa, what are you doing here? – You asked him puzzled.

- Hum…I…I…wanted t-to ask you something…

- Ok… - You concentraited on what he was about to say.

- Will you be my girlfriend?

- Omo, Y..Yes I will!…but wait a second…why me? I’m just a nerdy girl.. – You think aloud.

- What counts is what’s inside. Your heart. Why would I want a shallow girl who just wants my fame and money when I can have true love? – He says, removing your glasses and kisses you.

 

 

   And so, the shy gueeky girl that though that her famous prince would never look at her, because of her appearance, discovered that he saw the true beauty of her kind heart.

 

 

 

  It doesn’t matter if one is rich or poor, ugly or pretty, the heart is the thing that you must give importance too; So don’t judge a book by its cover.

 

 

True love is always blind to superficial things.

 

 

~ THE END ~

 

So did you guys though that this was good or a total fail?