I Found You

One Fluff One Angst
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description:

Escaping a wedding is 10 times better than getting divorce or staying with someone that you're not happy with right? Or maybe not.

Foreword:

It was supposed to be the happiest moment in her life. But for Chorong, it was the worst day of her life.

"How in the world did I even get here?"

On her way to the location, it was supposed to be a garden wedding. The wedding that Chorong had always dreamed of about since she was a kid.

An outside wedding, with sunflowers planted next to some trees, with some close friends visitors who's smiling with expectation and anticipation.

And there's Chorong who's wearing a short white dress that perfectly fits her body with her black curvy hair flowing down her back.

But something's wrong. Chorong is getting married to someone she doesn't even know. Someone who's nothing to her but a total stranger.

In just one swift moment, Chorong was already walking rapidly towards her own car and the moment she entered on it, she drove it away as fast as she can.

She dialed her father's number, leaving him the worst 8 words that she can say that day.

"I'm sorry Dad, I just can't do it."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

One shot. 

It's been a year since I dumped my own wedding. Been a year since my guilt is slowly eating me up inside.

It took a month before my father totally forgave me on what happened. Of course, I humiliated my own family for not attending of that wedding.

I didn't know what happened. But before I knew it, I was driving away fast, escaping to be exact.

On the day of my wedding, my sister was helping me get dressed as she asked me.

"Are you nervous?"

And I answered that I'm not.

I was an hour away from the wedding that I never dreamed of that time.

It was an arranged marriage. Cliche? Hell yes because it was for business purposes.

It was supposed to be a perfect wedding, for some people who didn't know the real situation.

I didn't even got the chance to see the person I'm getting married to. Since I avoided every meeting and every chance I had to meet that person. And I'm not that interested everytime my father would offer me a picture to see that person.

Until now, the person I dumped a year ago still had that blurry face from me.

And if you're asking where my guilt came from. It started the moment I had the guts to talk to my father and he explained everything to me.

"It's not about the business Chorong. I'm sorry if your Mom and I are afraid that you're alone. And we will not just agree on the wedding if we don't know their family. I'm sorry. We shouldn't have meddled with your personal life. But your former fiance is a good person. I hope one day, you'll have that chance to personally apologize."

That's the last thing my father said to me and we totally forgotten that humiliating moment that made my own family hated me.

I took a sip on my drink and frowned with it's taste. I've been staying in this club longer than I supposed to. This is my way of escaping from my own thoughts.

I was actually with Naeun and I don't know where the hell she is right now.

I ordered for another drink before a certain woman brushed past me to order the same drink.

I silently cursed with the action but still I waited for my drink.

"Alone?" she asked me but I didn't even bother to look at her as I'm still pissed off.

"You know, people will just brushed you off if you will stay there. If you won't mind you can join my table. I'm also alone." she continued before passing me my drink.

Before I knew it, I found myself obediently following her to her table.

I thrown myself to the couch as she did the same in the chair in front of me. As before I even let myself in peace, two drunk girls already approached our table even stumbling on their way here.

"Woahhh. Bomi unnie, you already have one huh. After God knows how long..." the girl with a shoulder length hair stated.

This girl named Bomi immediately moved herself near me as the two girls needed to sit too. And if I'm already pissed off earlier. It is now doubled. Even tripled.

"The last thing I heard is that you're alone." I whispered harshly, careful not to let those girls hear me.

"That's what I thought too." she just answered with a chuckle.

"Bomi unnie, introduced us to your girl. Yahh you're so rude you know." The other girl spitted again. And what word did she just use to me?

"Joo, we're just sharing tables. But anyway..." she nervously looked at me.

"This is Namjoo and Hayoung, my friends. And girls this is..." She looked at me as she realized that she didn't even know my name.

"Chorong." as I say my name. I noticed the surprised expression of the two girls.

"Is she..." the girl named Namjoo asked but Bomi immediately cuts her off.

"No. It's not her." Bomi answered as I noticed her mood changes.

------
 

3rd person's pov.

The four girls kept chitchatting about random things, and once in a while Chorong would join the conversation or just focus on the music played on the club.

Namjoo and Hayoung decided to go back to the dancefloor to have some fun.

As Chorong glanced to the dancefloor, she noticed her friend Naeun, dancing wildly with someone on it. She was surprised to see that side of her as she known the girl to be silent and mysterious.

"You don't want to dance?" she asked the silent girl beside her who's also glancing to the drunk people who's drowning theirselves with music.

"Are you asking me to dance? Or you want to get rid of me to solo this table?" Bomi asked before looking intensely to Chorong's eyes.

Chorong avoided the supposed to be eye contact with Bomi.

"I'm not that rude you know. I just thought you wanted to have some fun there." Chorong stated while still looking at Naeun.

"I would be happy if you mean you wanted to dance with me." Bomi chuckled before continuing.

"That girl is your friend right?" she pointed to Naeun who's still dancing. Chorong just simply nodded.

"The girl dancing with her is Eunji, my bestfriend." Bomi stated.

"Why are you telling me that?" Chorong asked and she didn't notice that she sounded more rude than she intended to.

"Nothing, I just noticed that you're bored and If you can't leave your friend, maybe it's my assurance that she's in good hands with my bestfriend." Bomi sighed, as she's just trying to be nice since earlier.

"Well, that girl being your bestfriend sounds more dangerous to me." Chorong teased and the corner of Bomi's lips lifted.

"I didn't know that you will judge a person in the first time of seeing her." Bomi replied, amazed on Chorong's way of thinking.

"Who says it's my first time seeing her?" Chorong asked while raising her brows. "She's already dating Naeun for months. I already met her."

"So let me ask you again, Don't you want to have fun there with your friends?" Chorong asked as she already had the guts to stare at Bomi, thanks the alcohol for that.

"Believe it or not. I don't usually go here. Too busy. Like you, there are times that I wanted to think.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter