MEMBER RELAY #5 WITH WONG YUKHEI!

 ARDENCY : affrp. open. happy one month! join us for what's to come?





 
 









A


 

 
MEMBER RELAY WITH
WONG YUKHEI

 

HEEJIN ASKED:
if you could marry a fictional character who would you marry and why?
LUCAS ANSWERED: 
[ loki's voice in ragnarok ] i'm honoured, aw! thor would be proud if he's here too with me. :( kidding, haha! here's my answer for heejin's question by the way — "is this what cinderella means what she sang 'dream comes true' song? getting married to your favourite fictional character is totally what i've been wishing for since i was seven. either way, i'd probably go for luna lovegood from harry potter! if only luna didn't make it to the scamander family, we could have been raising our kids in hong kong already by now. kidding! i wouldn't say this lovely soft-spoken girl from ravenclaw is an underrated character because who's in their right mind can dislike her character?! she probably caught everyone's attention when she first made her appearance in the order of phoenix book and movie. fun fact: luna is the only pure-blood girl who treated the elves (re: heejin and her gang) like her friends. apart from that, her generosity and nonjudgmental personality should be the highlight of reasons why wong yukhei should marry luna lovegood — truly, a wife material, y'all. alright, thank you for coming to my ted talk. ava kedavra and ciao!