At Home At Last

At Home At Last

Donghae woke up with a big smile on his face upon hearing his alarm. Today is the day he has been waiting for. After two long years, he would finally be with Kyuhyun again. He couldn't contain his excitement so the first thing he did upon waking up was to post about Kyuhyun's discharge on his instagram. He uploaded the photo of him hugging Kyuhyun, when the younger went to D&E's concert to support him. Then, he added the caption, "You worked hard for the past 2 years. Let's stay together from now on. He's back!"


After posting on his instagram, he immediately sent a message to his boyfriend. 


Hyun, check my latest instagram post for a surprise ;) can't wait to see you later baby, i love & miss you so much!


After sending the message, he finally got up from his bed and went to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast. While he's eating, his phone buzzed with an incoming message. He grabbed it quickly from the dining table and grinned upon seeing Kyuhyun's reply.


Sorry for the late reply, i just had ny break in my work in the library ㅠㅠㅠAhhhh my Hae is really so sweet ^^ thank you baby, i can't wait to see you too! I love & miss you so much more!


Donghae's heart was fluttering so much, he can feel how much the younger loves him and he can't wait to show Kyuhyun how much he loves the younger more.


***


Donghae was on his way to SUM cafe to meet up with Hyukjae and Siwon. He just somehow decided to celebrate Kyuhyun's discharge day with the two of his closest friends in Super Junior. While on the car, he posted an instagram story for the sake of all the ELF around the world who were celebrating Kyuhyun's discharge as well as Super Junior's graduation from the military. 


After meeting up with his friends, he went home to his apartment. He was about to start preparing his surprise dinner for his boyfriend when his phone buzzed with an incoming message.


Hae, check your instagram, i'm doing my first instalive ;)


Donghae immediately went to his instagram to see Kyuhyun's instalive. He was feeling proud of his boyfriend for finally learning more about instagram features, all thanks to him. He can't help but gush about his boyfriend's cuteness on his instalive. To show Kyuhyun that he's currently watching his instalive, he commented two times on the live video. All throughout the instalive, a smile was permanently fixed on Donghae's face, because seeing the love of his life  happy makes him happy too.


***


Donghae was finally done cooking and preparing the table for his surprise dinner for Kyuhyun. He was pacing back and forth at the dining area, waiting for his boyfriend. When the doorbell rang, he quickly went to the door and opened it.


"Welcome back baby", Donghae grabbed Kyuhyun and went inside to hug him. He missed the warmth that blossoms in his chest whenever he hugs Kyuhyun. He pulled away from the hug to tenderly kiss Kyuhyun's lips and pressed their foreheads together, "I missed you so much baby."


"I missed you so much too", Kyuhyun replied, closing his eyes with a smile on his face. His heart was bursting with so much love for his boyfriend. 
The couple hugged in silence for awhile, both savoring this precious moment for the two of them.

After being content with their hug, Donghae then took a blindfold and wear it on Kyuhyun.
"Hae, what are you doing? Why are you blindfolding me?", Kyuhyun was surprised when Donghae suddenly wore a blindfold on him. 
"Don't worry baby, I have a surprise for you", Donghae assured him with a kiss on his lips. He guided Kyuhyun towards the dining area and took off the blindfold from his boyfriend.

"Surprise baby, hope you liked it" , Donghae whispered on Kyuhyun's ear upon taking off the blindfold. Kyuhyun gasped upon seeing the floor filled with rose petals and small candles, giving the dining area a romantic vibe. He started to tear up, feeling overwhelmed with Donghae's love. 
"Hey baby, stop crying", Donghae wiped Kyuhyun's tears with his thumb, feeling teary eyed as well. "I just feel so happy and thankful for having a sweet and loving boyfriend like you, Hae. I love you so much", Kyuhyun kissed Donghae's lips, pouring all his love for this man on the kiss. 


After their short make out session, Donghae gave a bouquet of flowers for his beautiful boyfriend, who blushed in return upon receiving the bouquet. Then, they finally had their romantic candlelight dinner, filled with stories and laughter and smiles from the both of them.


***


The couple were laying on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms. If they were to be asked on what they missed the most during those two years of separation, it was the cuddling session every bedtime. Donghae tightened his hug on the younger, and kissed his lips, "Goodnight, Hyun. Let's sleep, I know you're already tired. I love you so much." Kyuhyun kissed Donghae's lips and replied, "Goodnight, Hae. I love you so much."


Others may say that home is a place, but for Donghae and Kyuhyun, it is a person. They have both found their home in each other's arms. And now they're back together, they can truly say they're finally home at last.