Dream

Dreaming

"Hyojin..." Jeonghwa sat up in the darkness, looking around sleepily. What's that sound? "Hyojin..." She looked over to Solji, only to see her looking at LE.
"Yes, unnie?" 
"Sleep with me." 
"Huh?"
"I want you to hold me." 
"Ok, unnie." She watched sleepily as LE moved over to Solji's bed, laying down next to her.
"Hyojin..." 
"Good night, unnies...." Seeing her two unnies finally sleeping and the room becoming silent again, Jeonghwa let out a yawn as she lay back down and turned over in her bed, pulling her blanket over her. The next morning as she sat up in bed, the events of what she saw last night came back to her. "A dream?" She thought to herself as she looked over to see LE and Solji sleeping together. "Solji unnie and LE unnie, huh..." She smiled to herself. That'd be an interesting pair she'd like to see.


"Hyojin?" Hani jumped slightly. She had just finished a late night show and had just returned home when Solji suddenly spoke as soon as she walked into the room.
"That's Heeyeon, Solji unnie." LE said as she walked into the room.
"LE unnie? Why are you still awake?" Hani asked curiously as LE gestured outside. 
"I was writing a song. Go get something to eat. I just heated up the food." Hani nodded and was about to head out when Solji started whining.
"Hyojin... Come here." She turned back to see Solji pouting adorably at LE.
"Coming, unnie." LE replied simply.
"Why is Solji unnie still awake?" Hani asked.
"A dream. Now go eat something and get some sleep. You have a schedule again tomorrow, don't you?" Hani nodded again as she walked to the door. Standing at the doorway, she turned back to see LE going up to Solji.
"Hold me." Solji said to LE, who complied without hesitation, climbing into bed with her.
"Now sleep, unnie." Solji just smiled as she closed her eyes. Hani watched them for a while before walking out of the room, smirking. So the two unnies were secretly dating, she thought gleefully to herself.


Hyelin sat up in the darkness, rubbing her eye sleepily. Silently, she slid off the bed and walked out of the room, only to pause when she saw Solji sitting on LE's lap, straddling her, their lips joined in a deep kiss. From the looks of it, she could tell it was a very passionate french kiss. They hadn't parted for the few minutes she had stood there watching them. Shaking her head, she walked back into the room.
"Those two unnies better not get loud or I'll kick them out." She grumbled silently to herself as she quickly fell back asleep.


"What do you think of Solji unnie and LE unnie?" The 3 of them were sharing a hotel room, the roommates having been decided with a game of scissors paper stone and were chatting about random topics when Hani brought the topic up.
"As in, about them individually or about them as a couple?" Hyelin asked.
"Hyelin unnie, you knew they were going out?" Jeonghwa asked.
"I mean, I saw them kissing on the couch when I wanted to go get water just a few nights ago." Hyelin shruggged.
"I know! Those two unnies can't hide it at all!" Hani squealed. 
"Yeah! Solji unnie actually called LE unnie by her real name and told her to sleep with her and hold her! Right in front of me!" Jeonghwa joined in excitedly.
"When I came back late, the instant I entered the room, Solji unnie called for LE unnie too! And then LE unnie just walked into the room straight away too!" Hani added.
"How far do you think those two unnies have gone? When I walked in on them without them knowing, they were tongue kissing." Hyelin asked.
"Omo omo! Those unnies!" They spent the rest of the night gushing about the two unnies being so cute together.

The next day, as they headed out, excitedly planning how to spend their free day, LE seemed really tired for some reason. They initially ignored it, since it wasn't uncommon for the older girl to protest against anything that involves moving her body, but they soon realised something else. Solji seemed to stand a short distance away from LE instead of standing right next to her like she usually does. She seemed like she was doing her best to avert LE's gaze, keeping her gaze downcast, while LE seemed to flinch with every step. They shot suspicious looks at one another. 
"Do you think they...?" Hani asked.
"Well, I'm not surprised, with how they've been acting." Hyelin said.
"These unnies!" Jeonghwa squealed quietly as they all grinned at one another.


After practice ended the day before LE was about to go home, Solji had instantly disappeared.
"Where did Solji unnie go?" Hyelin asked as the girls shrugged.
"Who knows? She disappeared right after practice." Hani said.
"Do you know where she went, LE unnie?" Jeonghwa asked. LE had been sititng in a conner, staring into thin air, seemingly in a daze, when Jeonghwa's question snapped her out of her thoughts.
"Huh? What?" They shared looks with one another before looking back to LE.
"LE unnie, what's wrong? You should cheer up! You're going home to see your family tomorrow, aren't you?" Hani asked as LE nodded.
"Yeah, I am." LE unconsciously let out a sigh as she drank from her bottle.
"LE unnie? What's the matter?" Hyelin asked. LE fell silent, and the 3 girls just looked to each other worriedly.
"Heeyeon, Hyelin, Jeonghwa. Can I ask you three a favor?" 
"What is it, unnie?" Hyelin prompted. LE looked to them.
"I'm worried about Solji unnie. I don't know if she'll be ok without me around." She sighed. "Promise me you'll take care of Solji unnie for me while I'm gone? Don't ever let her be alone, and just stay by her side. Can you do that for me?" They looked to each other.
"Sure, unnie! That's a piece of cake! We're not planning on leaving Solji unnie alone anyway, now that she's finally recovered and can hang out with us!" Jeonghwa replied cheerfully, making LE smile.
"Yup! So don't worry and just enjoy your time with your family, unnie!" Hyelin nodded.
"Thanks, girls." LE smiled gratefully at them as she walked off.
"They are so cute together." Hani said after LE left the room, getting agreeing nods in response.


"Hyo...jin..." Jeonghwa was the first to wake. "Hyo...jin..." She followed the sound to see Solji sleeping, but she was anything but peaceful. She had a frown on her face and she was gripping her covers tightly.
"Unnie?" Solji didn't stir, but she looked like she was on the verge of tears. 
"Jjong." Jeonghwa looked over to see Hani with a finger at her lips. "I think she's having a nightmare."
"Don't...go... Hyo...jin..." Solji whimpered again.
"She never has nightmares when LE unnie sleeps with her." Hyelin said as she sat up as well.
"Do you think we should call LE unnie?" Hani asked as the other two shook their heads.
"No, LE unnie finally has a chance to see her family and spend time with them after so long. We shouldn't worry her." Hyelin said.
"That's right. LE unnie should be enjoying her time with her family, not worrying about us. That's why we said we'd take care of Solji unnie for her, right?" Jeonghwa said.
"Then what do we do?" Hani asked as the other two fell silent as well. "Do you think she'd calm down if she hears LE unnie?" 
"How?" They looked to Hani, who took out her phone and played Velvet softly.
"Will that work?" Hyelin asked incredulously.
"Shh! Look!" Jeonghwa shushed them quickly as she directed their attention to Solji, who was slowly growing quieter. Eventually, the frown faded from her face and she was quiet again.
"These two unnies are hopeless." Hyelin stated as the other two nodded, their gazes not leaving the small smile Solji now had on her face as she slept.


"Finally, LE unnie's coming home." Hani said as they sat at the table, eating breakfast.
"Yup. She's gonna get annoyed by us again." Hyelin smirked.
"It's fun to though." Jeonghwa grinned cheekily. A sudden loud scream sounded out from the room, making them throw down all their utensils and run into the room frantically.
"What? What is it, Solji unnie?" They yelled, only to relax when they saw no potential threat. They did, however, see Solji staring at her phone with eyes and mouth wide open in shock.
"Solji unnie?" Hyelin called out, only to receive no reply. Solji shook her head.
"No way. No way no way no way!" She was staring at her phone as if it was talking to her. "It wasn't a dream?" The three shared confused glances. What did Solji mean by that?
"I heard Solji unnie scream! What happened?" LE yelled as she burst into the room, and Solji instantly looked to her.
"LE." A frown grew on LE's face, clearly she was confused as well.
"What's wrong, unnie?" Solji just shook her head.
"Tell me... Last night... Did it really happen?" LE flinched, looked to Solji's hand, holding her phone, and sighed. Instead of replying, she took out her own phone, turning it to show her call log. The three of them stretched their necks to see what she was showing Solji. There was a call last night, from Solji. Solji fell back onto her bed, seemingly still in shock. "So...you're telling me... all this time... it wasn't a dream?" Hyelin, Hani and Jeonghwa just watched on, confused, as they listened to their conversation.
"Does that mean...all this time, Solji unnie was only dreaming?" Hyelin asked.
"She kissed LE unnie and whatnot, but it's all just a dream to her? How does that even work?" Jeonghwa asked.
"That's a new level of sleepwalking." Hani said, shaking her head.
"But they're so cute though." Hyelin said, taking out her phone to snap a few photos.
"Oh, oh! I need to take a video!" Hani grinned gleefully as she whipped out her phone.
"Me too!" Jeonghwa exclaimed, taking out her phone. "Share them in the groupchat later." 
"We're gonna get killed." Hyelin smirked, but continued taking pictures anyway. It took all of their wills not to let out a loud squeal when the two unnies joined their lips in a gentle kiss after exchanging "I Love You"s, trembling as they fought to keep their hands steady. A good video is always enjoyable. As soon as LE and Solji pilled away from the kiss, they quickly remembered they had company and turned to the girls, their faces completely red.
"Ya! Stop taking pictures and videos of us!" LE shouted as they quickly saved the videos with cheeky grins on their faces.
"Aw but unnie, you two are so cute!" Jeonghwa teased as LE raised her hand and made a notion of hitting her.
"Park Jeonghwa, you Maebori!" She fake glared at the girl who hid behind Hyelin, laughing.
"You are cute together though." They were soon alerted to the presence of LE's family, who stood at the doorway.
"Mom! Dad! Daehoon!" LE exclaimed. "Why did you come up?"
"You left your luggage in the car. We brought it up for you." Daehoon stated simply, gesturing to the luggage at his feet.
"Oh...oops..." LE gave a sheepish grin as they brought the luggage in.
"Send the videos and pictures to us." They whispered to the 3 girls with a wink before leaving, the 3 girls giving them a thumbs up in agreement.
"I heard that. Don't you dare." LE threatened, but of course, who ever listens to her, right? She could only sigh as the trio quickly sent the files as promised.