Prologue

Let Me Down Slowly (Heaven Sequel)

The sky was cloudy that day. Seokjin sat at the bench near the pool while watching his son playing with the bunny that they bought recently. He smiled thinking how his life had totally changed.

"Joongki baby, be careful." He reminds as the three years old kid was jumping to like the rabbit did. He chuckles because his son is really cute.

Joongki was the best gift that ever happened in his life. One year after Jungkook woke up from his coma, they had decided to adopt a child and they took Joongki who's still 8 old months during that time. Joongki really makes his relationship with Jungkook become stronger. Even tho most of the time Seokjin was the one that took care of the baby, Jungkook will always find sometimes to take care of the boy when he's still a baby. They are so happy and Seokjin doesn't want anything but just to be with his husband and his son for the rest of his life.

A rang of his phone shook him out from his stupor.

Unknown number.

He picked it up.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hello? Is this Jeon Seokjin?" The person at the other line asked.

"Yes, it is me."

"You have requested to take Park Jimin under your care am I right?"

Seokjin didn't know what to feel. His hand was shaking. It's already a year he left the request and today he got the call.

"Yes, correct," Seokjin answered, waiting patiently for the person at the other line to continue.

"We had verified your request and Park Jimin is now in a good state and we assured you that you can take him under your care from now on."

Seokjin felt his tears trickled down. He really wanted to take Jimin home because throughout the year he still visiting the other without Jungkook knowing. Every time he watched Jimin, he felt guilty and sad and that's why he made the decision to take Jimin.

"T-Thank you. I will pick him up tomorrow."

The call was ended. He can't wait for tomorrow. But the most important thing now is he needs to tell Jungkook. He just hopes that his husband will accept what he did.

****

"What did you just say?" Jungkook asked voice raised. He took off his tie and glared at Seokjin who's fidgetting at the edge of the bed.

"I-I will take Jimin home tomorrow," Seokjin said once again.

"And you didn't ask me about it."

"I know," Seokjin whispered, not daring to look up and met eyes with his husband.

"Do you think I will allow you?" Jungkook asked, voice stern. He crossed his arms over his chest and watched his husband who's keep biting his lip nervously. "I don't understand. Why you still want him to be here. You don't remember what he did to you? to us?"

Seokjin looked up. His eyes were glassy. "I know Jungkook. But he deserves a second chance."

"No Seokjin. No."

"Jungkook please." He pleads.

But Jungkook still stands with his decision. "I will never allow him to be here, in this house, in this family." With that, he left the room and let Seokjin thinking about what kind of thing he just did.

****

A/N : That's all for the prologue. Enjoy 🤗