Prologue:

Our Crystal Heart [HIATUS]

The Crystal Kingdom is a place where people are living happily and peacefully. King Hongki and Queen Soohye are the ones who ruled the Crystal Kingdom.

 

They have two children, Prince Yoongi he is the eldest child at the young age they said that Prince Yoongi is gifted as a great musician he can play different musical instruments his favorite is piano, some also say that he is cold hearted but when he is with his family he is as sweet as strawberry and only his closed ones are able to see his gummy smile.

 

Prince Hoseok he is the youngest child like his brother he is also gifted as a great dancer. He is the ball of sunshine, he gets easily scared so his brother is always with him and only Hoseok can make Yoongi flustered.

 

Gifted with these children the King and Queen are satisfied, until...

 

"My Queen you are pregnant and it's already in 4 months" - Royal Doctor

The Queen caress her tummy and smile, then the King arrived in the room "I heard the news about my Queen's ill, are you okay?" Queen Soohye just smiled "Yes, My King I'm fine" King Hongki sigh in relief "So what's wrong then?" "The Queen is pregnant congratulations" King Hongki's eyes widened "I-is that's true my love?" He asked "Yes... It is true" The Queen's eyes teared then King Hongki hugs his wife "I'm so happy Soohye, whatever it is I will treasure him or her like our princes." he said.

 

-Time skips-

 

Yoongi: 10

Hoseok: 9

Namjoon: 9

Jimin: 7

Taehyung: 7

Jungkook: 6

 

The two princes are playing with their friends in the garden at that time.

 

Namjoon he is the youngest tactician in the history of the kingdom, he is the son of Chief Tactician Jooheon and his father is also the right-hand man of King Hongki.

 

Jimin he is the eldest twin son of the greatest wizard Taemin and his father is the older brother of Queen Soohye.

 

Taehyung he is the youngest twin and son of Taemin, he's beauty is more than any girls in the kingdom and some men think he is a girl that's why his brother Jimin is so protective of him.

 

And there's Jungkook the youngest in the group and the son of Woojung, his father is one of the greatest and strong knight of the Kingdom he's in charge of protecting the Royal family.

 

"Catch me if you can!" Taehyung said and Jungkook with Jimin chasing him "Stop right there Taehyung!" Jimin shout and Jungkook just laughing. Hoseok is playing with the butterfly; Namjoon is reading a book with Yoongi

“Prince Yoongi and Prince Hoseok! The King wants to meet you now” their royal servant said, the others stopped on what they are doing “Hoseok! Let’s go, we will continue this Namjoon” Yoongi said “Okay hyung, see you later!” Namjoon said then the others just waved at them.

 

The two princes went to the room of their parents, “Mommy, Daddy~!” Hoseok immediately jumps on the bed and hug his father “Oh! You are getting Hoseok” King Hongki smiled and pats his son “I am getting bigger!” Hoseok said “Father, Mother you called for us?” Yoongi said and sits on the bed where her mother lies “Yes, you see Yoongi and Hoseok we have a great news” Queen Soohye, holds his husband’s hand “You will have a new sibling” He said “Sibling?! Wow! I am going to be a big brother! Girl or Boy?!” Hoseok excitedly asked “We don’t know yet honey, it still growing inside Mommy’s belly” She said and rubbed her tummy “I will protect her or him, like I am doing to Hoseok” Yoongi said “You are getting mature Yoongi, group hug?” The King hugged his wife with their sons, thinking that everything will be okay”

 

-5 months Later-

The King is walking pacing back and forth “Calm down my King, The Queen will be fine” Jooheon said “But I am still worried, I mean she had a hard time when she gave birth to Hoseok” he sighs “Don’t worry my sister is stronger than you thought” Taemin said “I am also like that when my wife is gave birth to Jungkook” Woojung said.

“Father!” The King turn and saw his sons with their friends “W-where’s Mommy?” Hoseok asked “She is inside sunshine” then they heard the Queen screaming, the children got shocked “M-mommy is hurting..” Hoseok cried, then Yoongi hugged his brother “There, there she is fine Hoseokkie she is also like that when you were born all mothers are like that” he calmed his brother, the King smiled at his first born matureness and calmness. “Daddy? We will have a new cousin?” Taehyung goes to his father “Yes Taetae, will you be friends” Taemin asked as he carry his twins “Yes! We will play and and…. Uhm lots of play!” he chuckled at his younger son “Of course I will protect Taetae and our new cousin!” Jimin said “I will teach him/her how to read!” Namjoon said happily “How about you Jungkook?” Woojung asked his son “Uhm… I d-don’t know but we will be great friends!” Jungkook looked at his father.

“Your majesty!!” the door swung opened “What is it?! How is my wife and baby?” the royal doctor smiled “Congratulations you have a healthy baby princess” they all shocked “PRINCESS?!” “We have a PRINCESS! Yoongi, Hoseok come let’s meet your sister!” the King runs with his son inside the room, then he saw his wife carrying a baby on the bed “My love…” she called “Soohye she’s pretty like you” Queen Soohye gave the baby to his husband and carried her, the baby opened her eyes and looks at his father, then the others went inside. Taemin suddenly felt a strong magic around the room suddenly the baby release a bright aura, then a mark showed up on the chest part a heart symbol. The baby cried

“What is happening?” the Queen takes the baby to calm her down “Soohye the princess has an enormous power, I am afraid that some people will seek its power and use it for their evil deeds” Taemin said “What do you mean by that Taemin?” the King asked as he gave back the baby to his wife. “You know that before you married Soohye she was a Priestess, she controls the Crystal Heart ” he went closer to his sister and niece, he put his hand on the baby “What should we do? Taemin oppa.. I don’t want my child to be harmed” she cried “She will not be my love I will protect her with all my life” the king hugged his wife, Taemin chants a spell on the baby “That should keep her powers for now, but when she reaches 16 her power will release and also…. I had this vision there are 7 shadows I think one of them is the princess and the other 6 will be her protectors.” Taemin said “Us too my King and Queen we will protect the princess with our lives.” They said “Soohye you give our princess name, I’m the one who pick for Yoongi and Hoseok, it’s your turn now” King Hongki said.. “Then… I will name her Princess Soojin” Hoseok and Yoongi climbed on the bed “Wow! She is so cute!” Hoseok said happily “Soojin… Oppa will protect you always!” Yoongi said and kiss her sister on the head. The baby princess smiled and looked at her brothers.

 

MEANWHILE…

“Ready our men we are going to take the Crystal Heart and rule the whole world!” a loud laugh roamed inside the castle.