MY FIRST BOOK IS OUT!

Across Two Seas

Hi everyone, I’m proud to announce that my first official novel ‘TERMINAL’ is now published and ready to meet the world! 

 

You can buy it now on AMAZON! Both KINDLE and PAPERBACK versions are available!

 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D9WSC7Q

 

SYNOPSIS: In order to avoid an outbreak of War that could wipe out his entire population, rookie Cub Luca Wang is sent on a mission: to capture one of the North's test subjects. Drawn to a Northern girl that reminds him of his long-lost kidnapped sister, he doesn't realize that he has stolen one of the North's greatest weapons...Until it's too late.

 

(For those who don’t have kindle, you can still download the app on your mobile phone and buy it from there if it peaks your interest)

 

DOWNLOAD THE KINDLE APP: https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/fd/kcp/ref=klm_lnd_inst

 

This story is also taking part in the “StorytellerUK2020”, a writing contest held only for works published through Amazon, meaning that public’s votes also counts in addition to the panel of judges for this competition. 

 

It would mean the world to me if you could check it out and let me know what you think. Thank you to everyone who supported me, and for those who wish to know how this came about, I shall explain the details later. 

 

Thank you,

 

-- nutmeggu