(YOONMIN) As whipped as Whipped Cream

All My Oneshots (BTS)

This is a story of how Yoongi realized that Jimin got him so whipped, and maybe Jimin was whipped too.

---

“Yoongi hyung.” Jimin called out running towards Yoongi. The members just finished getting their hair done for the new comeback.

“Yes?” He tried to sound emotionless but his voice end up higher than it normally is.

“You look really cool with that hair.” He said smiling and reached out to ruffle Yoongi’s hair.

“Wha-well, t-thank you Jiminie.” He said leaning to Jimin’s hands. Funny enough he likes the feeling of his hands petting him.

Jimin chuckled. “You’re really cute hyung.” He said letting go of his hands which made him feel disappointed until he felt him hold his hands. “Let’s go to the van?” he asked and pulled him towards the car.

Yoongi just stared at Jimin’s back as he started dragging him. His heart kept on beating fast in his chest. He touched his chest Calm down. Calm down.

---

 

It was 3 a.m. and Yoongi was cuddling with Taehyung in the couch watching anime. The younger begged him to watch it with him around 12 midnight, because no one else was awake, but he was the first to fall asleep.

Taehyung is laying his head on his shoulders while his arms are wrapped around Yoongi’s waist so he’s pinned to this position and couldn’t even move.

“I’m getting sore Tae.” He complained trying to move but the other just squeezed himself closer to him causing both of them to lay in the sofa in a very awkward position.

“Okay. This is weird.” He chuckled while looking at the sleeping Taehyung on top of him, arms still around his waist but he’s now resting on his chest.

“I-I’m sho shleeppy Hyung.” Taehyung said groggily eyes still close.

“Okay.” He smiled and started his hair. “Continue sleeping, sleepy head.”

Yoongi stared at Taehyung thinking to himself how cute he is. If he could have a son, preferably with Jimin, he wished he could be this cute. He blushed at the thought and moved his gaze away from Taehyung.

To his surprise he saw Jimin, staring at him, he looked at Taehyung, then back at him.

“What are you doing?” He said quite loud and Yoongi felt Taehyung flinch.

So he shushed Jimin and said. “You’ll wake him.” He said in a small voice.

“ahngg.” Taehyung’s eyebrows wrinkled. So Yoongi continued to his hair to lull him back to sleep.

“I don’t care.” Jimin said as he stumped closer to them. “What are you guys doing?”

“H-Hyung?” Taehyung looked at Yoongi then to Jimin. “L-let’s just sleep in my room Hyung.” He said as he tried to stand up.

Yoongi hesitated because Jimin is killing him with his stare. “W-well…”

Taehyung stood up and pulled Yoongi by his hand and started tugging him towards his room.

“Hyuuung let’s go. I’m really sleepy.” He said before yawning and scratching his eyes with the back of his hands and Yoongi just couldn’t help but smile at how Taehyung looked so cute.

Jimin’s blood boiled with his reaction. “No!” he screamed. He pulled his hand that Taehyung was holding.

“You go first Tae, Yoongi will follow you.” He said softly realizing how he reacted so roughly.

“Promise?” he said looking at Yoongi.

“I’ll be there tae.” He said looking at Jimin confusedly, with that Taehyung went to his room leaving both of them alone.

“What was that?” Jimin said looking at Yoongi. “What the hell was that?”

“Well… ahm…” Yoongi said a little confused. “What do you mean exactly?”

“Why are you cuddling with him?” Jimin looked at him accusingly

“We were watching anime.” He replied

“You said you don’t like anime.”

“I don’t but he begged me to watch it with him.”

“I ask you to watch it with me last time and you said no.” Jimin said, trying so hard not to sound like a jealous boyfriend.

“Well I didn’t really have much of a choice this time.” Yoongi tried to reason out more but Jimin just kept on walking closer and closer towards him. Oh God help me! This is why I didn’t want to watch it with you!

Yoongi knows so well that him and Jimin alone in the same room will be the death of him. He opted that to prolong his life he has to keep as much distance as possible, so he started to step backwards too.

“Yea, so it’s okay to say no to me but not to Tae.” Jimin finally did it. He was now able to corner Yoongi.

“W-what are you mad about exactly?” Yoongi panicked. He has nowhere to run to now. He can smell Jimin’s cologne. That damn cologne! That caused his genius mind to have creative thoughts at night, in the darkness, alone in his bed.

“Why was he on top of you?” Jimin almost growled.

“W-well he fell asleep and I was sore—”

“Sore?!” Jimin’s almost screamed making Yoongi flinch.

“I-i was stuck in an awkward position!” he defended

“Why were you his hair?”

“…because he was so cute when his asleep and not noisy and annoying.” Yoongi rolled his eyed

“You were smiling and blushing! What the hell was that about?”

“You know what?!” Yoongi pushed Jimin away, gently. “I don’t really understand why I have to answer all this questions.”

You seemed so happy with Jungkook earlier! Did I complain? He almost added.

“Do you like him?” Jimin was disappointed when Yoongi pushed him away.

“What? No! What made you say that?” He said trying to walk away to keep distance, because his now feeling quite hot.

“Well let’s see.” Jimin said sarcastically. “Maybe because you were cuddling or maybe because you were smiling like a mindless idiot while his hair! You even called him sleepy head!”

“He was literally a sleeping head! What is wrong with you?” Yoongi looked back to him

“When he fell on you, you just chuckled! Couldn’t you, I don’t know, maybe pushed him away?”

Well jungkook hugged you earlier! Did you push him? No. Yoongi thought.

“Well he could have fallen off if I did. How long were you watching us?”

“He was leeching on you and you were just letting him!” Jimin is not accusing him.

“What’s so wrong with that? Why are you reacting like this anyway?” Yoongi almost laughed blinded by his own jealousy.

Well you let Jungk--

“Because I like you! Okay?” Jimin said in a low voice.

“Wait. What?” Yoongi almost fainted.

“You clearly don’t care about that though.” Jimin turned back and started walking to his room.

“Wait a minute.” Yoongi pulled him and pushed him on the sofa. “Don’t you dare just walk away Park Jimin.” Yoongi cornered him by putting his hands on both Jimin’s side. “You like me?”

Jimin nodded.

“I like you too.” Yoongi could feel the tears in his eyes forming.

“What?!” Jimin looked up to him.

“I said I like you too. More than you think.” Yoongi smiled tears falling from his eyes. He sat on Jimin’s lap arms on Jimin’s neck. “I can’t even comprehend how I could feel this much towards you.”

He smiled that gummy smile and Jimin is 100% head over heels. “Hyung.” That’s all he said before he sealed Yoongi’s lips with a kiss.

 

---

“I’ll be there tae.” Yoongi said. Taehyung turned back walked towards his room … but instead of continuing he hid in the corridor.

---

 

Taehyung walked back to his room after seeing Yoongi and Jimin kiss. He looked in the mirror wiping his tears.

“They’re final together.” He said softly to his reflection.

He smiled and danced his happy dance. “I did it. Uhuh uhuh. I did it.”

“See Yeontan.” He said smiling at his dog. “I knew my acting would work.”

He scooped Yeontan and they both laid on his bed. “Now, I just have to tell Jungkook.”

 

 

A/n; I should have added other situations but i thought I should just add it on Tae's story :)