4 seasons

Finding my way to you ➳♡ Seungjin

 

 

 

 hyunjin held no emotion when Dr. Park walked into the room and sat in front of him, Dr. Park had said a gentle 'hello' which hyunjin did not turn back instead he stared at the man observing his every movement ¨hwang hyunjin right? I'm here to help you, clearly you are suffering from something that led you to this unfortunate situtation..." before Dr.Park could continue any further hyunjin interrupted with a sigh of disapproval, hyunjin had glared at Dr.Park. "I didn't do anything" Dr.Park was silent for a while thinking to of how to respond to the boy, after some time passed he smiled at the boy "of course you didn't do it" Dr.Park chuckled his smile flattened as he saw hyunjin look at him directly with a cold stare "nothing's wrong with me...they have it wrong, I've been in this god damn hell and I might still be here for god knows how long" hyunjin snapped spiting at the set of papers Dr.Park had placed in front of him, not long after two other doctors had came in and escorted hyunjin from the room and back into the confined space where he cried all night. 

 

hyunjin had cried himself to sleep laying on the floor of the confined space instead of the bed, usually hyunjin would wake up only to stare at the wall thinking to himself or talking out loud to nobody like a madman but this night was different, the door had been opened by an inch this had been rare considering doctors or nurses did nightly checks to make sure every patients room had been closed and locked. hyunjin wasted no time pushing himself up from the floor and running to the door opening it widely before slowly walking out making sure the other patients could not hear the sound of footsteps throughout the hallways, hyunjin walked around freely surprised that this place did not have any security nor cameras, he let out a sigh of relief seeing the exit right there in front of his face, hyunjin cautiously pushed opened the door only to look down and see a letter, he picked it up and unfolded it. 

 

'find me love!' 

- K.S.M 

 

hyunjin dropped the letter due to his hands shaking, he picked it back up shoving the letter in the right pocket of his hospital pants. hyunjin walked out of into the cold night with one goal set in his mind: get help from the one person he trusts and find seungmin.