Bitter sweet taste

Finding my way to you ➳♡ Seungjin

 

throughout the four walls that had confined hyunjin of his freedom, he could hear voices of the nurses talking to each other or hushed whispers, the walls were thin enough to hear the slightest noise or creak. 

 

hyunjin had spend a year in this confined space, his will to speak or even laugh had flown away up to the sky into god's gentle hands for keepsakes. it had been a year since hyunjin had been able to hold what was dearest to him in his arms, all the warmth had been stripped away and replaced with coldness of the hard floors his feet were placed on as he slightly leaned off the edge of the bed just to look at the ground. 

 

none of this was supposed to happen...how could it happen? one day hyunjin was holding seungmin's hand babbling about his day and sneaking in a few kisses on the younger boy's cheek and forehead then the next day fingers were being pointed at him for a wrong doing he had never committed, he had remembered that day as if it was yesterday. 

 

March 5, 2018 

 

hyunjin shakily grabbed his phone unlocking it and looking at the notifications - nothing, seungmin usually called or texted him by this time to let him know he had arrived home safely from the library and talked about the latest book he had been reading in the library. 

 

After awhile of waiting hyunjin phone started to buzz without looking at the caller ID he accepted the call "seungmin thank god..." hyunjin had been cut off by a hiss over the phone "where's my son? what have you done with seungmin" Mrs. Kim had hissed, there was a pause for a moment, silence had surrounded them as Mrs.Kim impatiently waited for an answer "hello?" Her voice boomed through the phone pulling hyunjin out of his trace "ma'am I'm sorry I don't know where seungmin is...I was actually waiting for him to call me" hyunjin exclaimed sighing, Mrs.Kim was silent and the words she said hit hyunjin like a truck. 

 

" if my son doesn't show up within the next 20 minutes I'm calling the police on you because you did something to my son...I know it" 

 

fingers immediately had pointed to hyunjin that day, people say that seungmin was found dead in an abandoned house that had been placed in the middle of the forest, hyunjin figured those were lies. 

 

seungmin was out there somewhere, hyunjin could feel it...although some part of him was broken from being pulled away from the warmth of his innocent lover to being wrapped around a cold blanket and being told meaningless things that held no emotion behind them, once hyunjin is out of cold emotionless place he'll find his lover and be wrapped around his warmth once again.