The Beauty of Him

Finding my way to you ➳♡ Seungjin

    

 

hyunjin loved flowers, poetry, and the flowing rhythm  of slow songs but most importantly it he loved a boy named kim seungmin, the younger boy had returned hyunjin's puppy love and thus their innocent love had begun, it started with shy glances, hand holding with blush painting their cheeks, and small sweet pecks on the lips that tasted like melting chocolate and honey. seungmin always had the habit of softly playing with the older boy's hair whispering beautiful things in his ear, a smile painting his pure and puppy like face, hyunjin had adored those moments where the younger boy's lips kissed his while the most cheesiest rom com movie was playing in the background honestly neither of them had payed attention to those cheesy movies, their attention was on each other. 

 

seungmin loved reading books often he would sit in the library, books scattered around him, his eyes trained on each word carefully. hyunjin being the needy boy he was for affection always came into the library and when his eyes had spotted seungmin holding a book close enough to his face to not see the old boy approaching him with soft steps assuring not to disturb the younger boy's reading. when the younger boy would finally put his book down he jumped in fright and calmed down with a softened expression, he scanned the older boy's face who had been sleeping next to him as seungmin read his book. 

 

these moments were treasured because they were as sweet as honey and fluffy as the clouds in the sky, sadly those moments did not last long.