final

Untitled: 2019
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy tried to look as tough as she could. Willing herself not to cry in front of Joohyun. She tried her hardest, clenching and uncleching her hands, her heart beating loudly agaisnt her chest.

Joohyun was there. Just standing in front of her. She's so close yet so far. Wendy tried not to break. Her eyes teary with unshed tears yet she still tried to find something. Anything from Joohyun's eyes. But she saw nothing but emptiness. It doesn't hold the usual shine, whenever the younger girl is infront of her. This Joohyun- is not her Joohyun anymore.

Minutes passed, and none of them are still talking, they just stood there, looking at each other, saying nothing. But it was the kind of nothing that meant everything. In Joohyun's eyes, there was no trace of what had happened between them for the past four years that they've been together and Wendy could feel something inside her break.

So that was that. They were finally, finally over.
Wendy looked at her, and she felt so sad, because this thought occurred to her: 'I will never look at you the same way again. I'll never be that girl again. The girl who will come running back every time you push me away, the girl who loves you despite everything.'

Although Wendy wants to be mad at Joohyun for not fighting for what they have, she couldn’t even get herself to do it because this was who she was. This was who she’d always been. She’d never lied about that. She gave and then Joohyun would just took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter