Like an old married couple

Fighting over the little things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, so I’m really into Loona. They are an amazing group and I’ve been following them since pre-debut and I adore them. One of my favorite ships is the underrated Yvesoul. They are honestly a super beautiful ship and I just love whenever I get any crumbs of them interacting. For a while now I wanted to write Loona fics and now here I am trying my hand at one of my personal otps. Yvesoul strike me as the kind of couple that would argue/fight over silly things. So this is my first idea of them being that couple but it’ll be cute more than anything. Plz enjoy.

 

Thank you very much to my sponsors: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, crwight01,royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds, Megankind, ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, sleepyRu, Karasxo, falsuki, and wittyadie95, wellwell0258, Fantasiii, and Km62201n. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^



 

Jung Jinsoul made her way from her campus to her apartment in what could be described as an agitated mood. The blonde held her books in one arm and bag casually slung over one of her shoulders. She had left campus in such a state she had forgotten to put said books back in her bag. Not that it matters anyway since she’s almost home. The blonde enters her apartment complex and heads up the elevator. All she wants to do is get into her covers and sleep it off.

 

“Food first.” Jinsoul thinks in slight amusement. She’s going to have to recharge with food first, maybe some netflix, and it’s off to bed with her. When the blonde enters the apartment she sees her roommate and close friend Yerim sitting on the couch with ice cream in hand. Yerim is slightly younger than her but they have always gotten along great. Yerim is fun, bubbly, and can always put a smile on her face. Which was part of the reason why Jinsoul asked her to room with her. She could have chosen to live alone but in this case it was best to have a roomate.The purple-haired girl looks up and offers a kind smile to her but takes one look at her and is trying not to laugh.

 

“What’s the matter, Jinsoul? Did you fight with Sooyoung again?” Yerim asks her in a knowing tone of voice. The blonde stands there and frowns a little. How can that be the first thing the younger girl says to her? Even if it’s true.

 

“No...we didn’t fight.” Jinsoul denies and heads toward her bedroom to put her bag away and get more comfortable. Yerim laughs because she knows Jinsoul and Sooyoung. They are a cute and adorable pair everyone can admit to that. But they are also the kind of couple who fight over the silliest of things. Yerim has found herself amused on more than one occasion.

 

“Yeah, right.” Yerim shakes her head. “What did you two fight about?” The purple-haired girl wants to know but Jinsoul is already near her room and heading inside. The blonde puts her bag down on the futon in her room and proceeds to get comfortable. She pulls out a blue shirt and some pajama shorts then reaches for some slippers. When she heads back out toward the kitchen Yerim is looking at her in concern.

 

“Well, don’t tell me my favorite old married couple is breaking up?”

 

“No, we’re not breaking up. I’m just not talking to her right now. I’m so hungry I’m going to get something to eat.”

 

“I ordered some takeout earlier. I figured you be hungry.”

 

“Thank you, Yerim.” Jinsoul proceeds to hug the younger girl like she had done something miraculous by ordering take out. The purple-haired girl laughs a little and gently pats her back.

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

Jinsoul’s original plan was to eat something and go into her covers to escape from the world for a little bit. But plans can change and once she started watching funny shows with Yerim that plan changed drastically. They ended up eating junk food too and sitting on the couch laughing hysterically. It was a much needed distraction too from her “fight” with Sooyoung.’

 

“You still haven’t said what you and Sooyoung fought about?” The younger girl mentions again as they’re on the couch.

 

“We didn’t fight.”

 

“Oh, come on. You can’t keep saying that. I know how you two are.”

 

“We didn’t fight.” Jinsoul repeats. “Not exactly.” The blonde sighs as she remembers what happened just a few short hours ago.


 

(Flashback)

 

Jinsoul was sitting and waiting for her girlfriend to come and meet her. Their schedules are different and it can be hard to meet up all the time. The blonde was simply scrolling through her phone to keep herself busy. She tried to look her best today too because she’s seeing her girl. Sooyoung tells her all the time she’s beautiful and doesn’t need a lot of makeup. It’s why she wore the minimal makeup with some pink lipgloss. Her long blonde locks straight down her shoulders, and wearing a white top and dark jeans. Sooyoung should have been here by now. Since they always plan to meet on the days they are both free. It feels like an hour or so before she can spot her dark-haired girlfriend dressed like she’s just come out of one of her dance classes. Ha Sooyoung really is one of the most beautiful girls she had ever laid eyes. She has dark hair, bright eyes, full pretty lips, and there is this undeniable iness about the other girl. She tried to not fall for Sooyoung in the beginning but only ended up failing miserably.

 

“Hey, babe.” Sooyoung sits down across from her and is immediately trying to lean in for the kiss. Jinsoul puts up her hand to block lips from touching her own. The dark-haired girl frowns in confusion. Where is her kiss? She expects to be kissed first thing when she sees her girl.

 

“Why am I not getting my kiss?” Sooyoung asks as soon as Jinsoul removes her hand from her lips.

 

“You want a kiss after how late you are.” She says but looks adorable in her cute frown on her face.

 

“Dance class ran a little over, I’m sorry.” The dark-haired girl tries to take one of her hands and Jinsoul does allow for this. Sooyoung is so affectionate with her on a regular and Jinsoul really loves how affectionate her girl is.

 

“Alright, but next time text me, babe.” Jinsoul asks her and pushes some of her dark locks out of her face. Sooyoung nods and promises her that she will do that. She tries again to kiss Jinsoul because she really must feel her girl’s lips against her own. Only again she is blocked from the blonde’s lips.

 

“Jinsoul!” Sooyoung complains. “What are you doing?”
 

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” The blonde grins in that way that always makes Sooyoung somewhat annoyed but also at the same time. What’s wrong is that Sooyoung wants her kiss and she wants it soon.

 

“You know what’s wrong.”

 

“Nope.” Jinsoul laughs. “I’m afraid I don’t know.”

 

“I want my kiss.”

 

“Maybe don't keep me waiting so long next time and you can have all the kisses you want.”

 

Sooyoung has a glint in her eyes that says two can play that game.

 

“Oh, really? Is that so.”

 

“It’s so.” The blonde nods.

 

“Well, fine. I’ll leave you next time for even longer.”

 

“Then you won’t get any kisses, jerk.”

 

(End)


 

That was pretty much the gist of their banter that turned into slight arguing but Jinsoul wouldn’t call it a full on fight. But it’s been hours and neither of them have spoken since.

 

“You two are just like this.” Yerim says.

 

“We’re like what?” Jinsoul blinks.

 

“Fighting over silly things, you know like any married couple.”

 

“We do not.”

 

Yerim looks at her with disbelief and starts laughing. Jinsoul shakes her head in disagreement because she doesn’t think that’s the case. She’s honestly really tired now and she’s going to bed.

 

“I’ll see you in the morning because I have a date with my bed.”

 

“Don’t forget to make up with your wife.”

 

“I’m not speaking to her.”

 

Jinsoul declares this to the younger woman. Now Jinsoul may have said this and maybe even meant it in some level. But there’s no way she’s going to actually go to bed without talking to her girl. Even if they argue or fight during the day they always talk. Before the blonde could get into bed properly  her phone is ringing and she sees her girlfriend’s face flashing across her screen.

 

“Don’t talk to her. Don’t talk to her. Do not talk to her.” Jinsoul says it like a mantra in her mind. Of course she answers her phone because this is her girlfriend and she loves Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung?”

 

“Oh, you’re talking to me again?”

 

The tone of the other girl’s voice is one that’s full of teasing, though and Jinsoul isn’t taking her seriously. She isn’t even angry anymore at her girl. Whatever they fought about is the furthest thing from her mind.

 

“Do you want me to hang up?”

 

“You’re not going to hang up.” Sooyoung laughs. “You missed me.”

 

“I did.” Jinsoul says softly. “But you missed me too.”

 

“Of course I did.”

 

The blonde is blushing at that instant admission from her girl and is glad Sooyoung can’t see her face right now. All thoughts of going to sleep are out the window since she’s on the phone with her girlfriend. They can talk for hours at a time without getting bored with one another. It’s the cutest thing and even though they’ve been together a long time they still have moments where both are too tired to say goodbye but gently urging the other to end the call.

 

“Babe, go to bed.” Jinsoul yawns as she has her phone by her ear and head on the pillow. She knows Sooyoung is tired too. They normally go through this where they are both tired but neither of them can seem to want to end the call first.

 

“You go to bed, baby.” Sooyoung speaks but it sounds cute because she’s yawning. Jinsoul shakes her head. They always do this. It’s a very good thing she doesn’t have class tomorrow so she can sleep in.

 

“You need to go to bed, Soo.” she knows how Sooyoung responds to hearing her various parts of her name. She really especially likes hearing nicknames or cute fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter