Hey!

A bunch of Kwonchaeng oneshot :>

" LEE KAEUN I HATE YOU!!!!". Everyone is chatting about their exam that they've just done, then suddenly a scream bursts out from the back of the class. Yeah, our Kwon Eunbi is gonna turn into a stupid scary bunny again. Kaeun sits next to her, still calm and cool, even when she heard the " i hate you '" from Eunbi. She used to see her bestfriend screaming so it doesn't bother her.

" Eun, it's not my fault that you couldn't catch my notepaper. I swear I wrote all the answer in there."

" YAHHHH BUT HOW THERE YOU THROW IT TO THE TEACHER!!? LUCKY THAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW, ALL WE WOULD ALL DIE!!"

" Uhum but it started with you were too lazy to learn for the exam". Kaeun stares at Eunbi, she still remember Eunbi begged her for help. because she was busy with HER " Kwon Celeb fansign". 

" That's what it pays for being a celeb". Kwon sighs. She's famous for her funny personality and beauty. Kaeun rolles her eyes. " Your short legs".

Eunbi isn't stupid. She's actually queit smart, but she is so busy with fansign and hand-touch event. She always need Kaeun whenever the test comes.

" Kaeun please, teach me how to be famous and smart at the same time...."

" I'm not a stupid celeb who spends her time in those fan services and doesn't touch her book once.."

" ...I hate you.."

Kwon Eunbi looks out the window. Spring is in the ai, cherry blossom fly in the sky, like the pink snow flakes. Eunbi wants to run out to feel the cherry blossom in the air, touch her hair and also show her charisma with the freshmans.

Then her eyes spot someone.

She's a freshman, for sure, Eunbi has never seen her. It makes she feels guilty, because that person is very beautiful. Her blond hair, milky white skin, the smile brights up the atmosphere. She's even prettier than the cherry blossom. She's walking under the pink snow flakes, like a princess at her wedding.

" Princess...". Eunbi talks to herself. Her cheeks red.

" Where?". Kaeun pops up from nowhere. How could she hear that?
" Nothing =.=" Eunbi looks away to avoid Kaeun.

" C'mon, I know that you've just say ' princess ' something.."

" Yeah that princess is me...now I've got to go". She grabs her bag then runs out the class. She wants to show her princess her flirting skill. She likes her from the first look, but she doesn't even realize. But Kaeun has seen all: the blushing, the way Eunbi looked, and she pretty sure about the " princess". 

" Yah Ms. Celeb, something has happened.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunbi looks around, she doesn't see the princess. She sure that this is the place where her saw her, because it fits the angle from her class's window. ( author: Math, you guys!). She runs around the school ( carefully hide the teachers) to make sure that the princess isn't here anymore. She sadly go back in, to the cafeteria. " But why am I sad anyway? I don't even know princess...Princess?".

She buys Sprite, to wake up herself. She waits for her change, meanwhile she opens the Sprite and drinks. Next to her, someone is busy opening the coffee.

" Yah...who invented this...I can't...arg..open.. it!!".

Yah, such sweet voice. Eunbi thinks to herself.

" Excuse me sunbaenim, can you help me?". That person turns to her. She turns right to face her and shocks. 

" Princess..."

" Huh?"