SENORITA

A bunch of Kwonchaeng oneshot :>

Kwon Eunbi is the manager of the IZ company. She's...kinda like SUPER powerful, with a snap she could destroy anyone life. That is if she knows how to snap. ( author: Thanos!). She's also very beautiful. She has a daughter, Kwon Nako. Even when her mom has an ethereal beauty, Nako is like a little fairy with the eyes can melt the hardest heart. The only thing show the relate of Eunbi and Nako is their height.

Nako learns at the PD girl high school, where she looks like a baby eventhough she is 15 years old. Nako joins the Music Club and Literature Club, and she really shows her talents in those 2 subjects. Her only problem is Math and Physic, and her mom kinda like genius.

The PD highschool has a meeting with teacher and parent each semester. Nako is very nervous, her scores are not as good as her mother expect.

" Mom's gonna kill me, I knew that". Nako beats her head down the table. Hitomi tries her best not to laugh at Nako expression. "Yah Nako, it's not that bad. You see you won the Music Cup of The club at your first year. That's impressive enough".

" Yeah and you don't have to be a nerd to be cool. Ahn Yujin had 55/100, MATH test and she's still famous". Chaewon gives her a smirk.

" Yahhhh you guys can't understand if Hii-chan is the best student and you're the president of Science Club!! For Yujin is because her athletic skills and her girlfriend Kim Minju the beauty!!! I am not the top 10 student, not the president of Music club, no long legs"...Hitomi chuckles " and no girlfriend".

" And I have Hii-chan". Chaewon hugs Hitomi infront of Nako's eyes, which makes her blood boil. It's kinda funny to see fire in the cutest puppy eyes.

" Awww common you're the IZ Manager's daughter". Hitomi says and turns her face away, avoid Chaewon's kisses." EWWW".

Nako sees that and sighs. It makes her think of her Mom. Young, beautiful, y and success, but she doesn't have a happy family. She divorced with her husband before Nako was born.

" well I better survive after this". Nako thinks.

She has no idea she's going to have a huge suprise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman walks out from her black Porsche. She wears a suit that fit her nice body, a sunglasses on her delicate face. The raven hairs fly in the wind and tuck behind her left ear. Everyone in the school look at her, look at her car, her beauty and the bunny keychain on her briefcase, made from gold. The girls look at her, whisper to each other:" Is that Irene Bae?"." No, she does look like her..but no"."I've seen her on the magazine before. She the manager of IZ company"."Really?! So she the Kwon!!"."Yeah, she was one of the most success woman in Korea"." I heard that she has a daughter, Naki or Nako or something.''."Nako!?"

Yes, she is Kwon Eunbi, the famous manager of the IZ company. She walks confidently on her high heels. Everything on her makes people think she's a success rich and cool woman. Well people don't know how good her ears are, so she can listen every single words of the students. Did they just mention her daughter? Listen at people talking is one of the best way to find information.

"Nako!? Kwon Nako??"

"Ahhh that short little girl". Ok if they said short little girl then no doubts it's her daughter.

"Yeah, she won the Music cup of the Club last month. And she's a freshman". Goodjob Nako

"Nako doesn't look like Kwon tho. She has the face from her father, the Miyawaki".

" Wahhh Miyawaki is her dad? So our school has a celeb!".

Eunbi stop listening. She doesn't want to hear about Miyawaki Sakura. Eunbi continuedly walks to the class, then open the door. " Hi, I'm Kwon Eunbi. My daughter is Kwon Nak..Oh my gosh..''.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Chaeyeon is a young teacher. With her excellent achievement at Pendagogical University, she became the youngest teacher at the famous PD girl highschool. Chaeyeon doesn't have much friend, all her time use for working, cooking and sleeping. The students like her alot. She's friendly and also very pretty. Tall, blonde hair with lovely smile. She teaches Math and she's the homeroom teacher of Nako class. Nako loves her teacher too, she's so kind and pure and very funny. She's somehow Nako's second mom.

She has meet a lot of famous people today, for PD is a famous highschool. She met Choi Yena the artist, Yujin's mom ( they're all childish and funny). Kang Hyewon the model is Minju's mom ( soo beautiful ), Jo Yuri the opera singer is Hitomi's aunt. Who knows she teaches the class with a bunch of celeb?

"The next one...Kwon Nako so that'll be..". Then the door suddenly open and she turns her head around to see.

" Hi, I'm Kwon Eunbi. My daughter is Kwon Nak..Oh my gosh".

" Oh my gosh" is excatly what Chaeyeon wants to say. The woman just walks in is a truly Venus. She takes out her sunglasses to show Chaeyeon her beautiful sad eyes. Chaeyeon stunned. She's the prettiest woman Chaeyeon has ever seen. Know Eunbi..Eunbi unnie, she likes that name a lot.

Eunbi is standing balance on her high heels, looking at her daughter's teacher. She looks so..pure and..Eunbi doesn't know what else to describe. Not because lack of word, it's because she's falling in love.

and also falling for high heels.

Chaeyeon, still stunned at Eunbi's beauty, quickly pulls out her chair and runs quickly on her long legs to save Eunbi. By reactive Eunbi crosses her arm around Chaeyeon's neck. Chaeyeon hold her from the back. If anybody sees this, they would think this is a couple going to kiss.

Chaeyeon's blushing wildly. Eunbi's face is so close that she could touch her plump lips just by leaning a bit closer. Also, she can feel Eunbi's chest fully, warm and soft. For the first time she thinks how the heck on earth hers are so flat compare to Eunbi's!?

Eunbi looks closer to the woman's face. She's even prettier looking close. She wants to kiss her, but she can't.

"Oh..well thanks..uhm..can you let me out?". Eunbi tries to break the romance-dramatic atmosphere. Chaeyeon wakes up, the quickly helps Eunbi stand balance on her heels. Her face is hot enough to fried egg. Eunbi thinks that's cute.

"Let sit. You want to stand there and blush for the rest of the time?''. Eunbi suprise that after her words, Chaeyeon even blushes wilder." I..I am not..I..Let's sit!!".

Eunbi sits down opposite Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon is hiding her red face by drinking tea. Looks at Chaeyeon blushing makes Eunbi wants to hug her tight.

"How is Nako at school?" Chaeyeon immediatly turns back to her pro face, which makes Eunbi suprises

" Kwon Nako is a nice student Mrs. She kind and friendly and has a lot of friend. She shows her talent in Literature. Also she's the star of Music club.."

" And you're the star of my life". Eunbi thought.

"...her only problems are Math and Physic, but she will improve cause she's very hard-working"

" Your only problem is not falling for me, but you will improve because I want you". Eunbi thought

" Thanks, Miss Lee. You're a good teacher. And Nako likes you alot". Eunbi says and tries to blink, but failed.

Chaeyeon tries her best not to laugh.

" I like her too, she's lovely". Chaeyeon smiles thinking of Nako. Eunbi has heart attack." I guess that's the end of today Mrs. Kwon. Thank you for coming".

Wait, so she has to leave already..? That’s…5 minutes.

" Miss Lee". Eunbi suddenly ask." Do you free this afternoon?".

Chaeyeon frozes for a bit. This..this is what people say when they asking for a date right?

" Yes, uhm..."."Do you want to have dinner with me? I know the place where sells the best fillemion."

" I..." oh so that's truly a date.

" I will come and pick you. And don't worry you won't disturb me. By the way, my treat". Eunbi says like she's negotiating a contract.

If she doesn't go out with Eunbi, then she will just sleeping or playing game. So..maybe it's ok to hang out a bit right? Is having a date with student's parent ok?

" Deal. 4pm and I'll pick you". Eunbi says then leaves the room. Chaeyeon still frozes on her chair. She can't say anything.

Guess she's in love already.

Eunbi opens the door and suprise that Nako is standing there. Nako was too nervous so she stayed out the room listen to them talking. Miss Lee didn't say anything bad about her, but..her mom invited her teacher to hang out?

Eunbi looks at Nako and smirks. That's deadly scary. Miss Lee is in danger!!!!

"I like your teacher". She just says that then go away.

.

.

.

Class dismissed at 3:45. Chaeyeon keeps looking at her in the phone, then look up, then down again. She's still confuse about the date. What will people say about this, if they know a teacher's falling in love with student's parent?? Such a no no for her.

" Damn this is crazy". Still she waits at the gate, hopes that Eunbi will come, and Eunbi won't come at the same time. Nako's driver drives her home so Eunbi will free to pick up Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon sees a very nice Porsche's coming. She has seen Eunbi's car, a Porsche 365. She quickly tidies her hair and wears her best smile. Why does she has to be so nervous?

"Hi Chaeyeon". The car opens and Eunbi appears. She's wearing a nice purple fancy silk dress, above the knees. A fancy choker on her white neck. Chaeyeon feels so embrasse for wearing teacher's uniform. Then Eunbi gives her a small bag. " Your dress and accessories are in there. You can't wear that uniform". Chaeyeon suprises. Eunbi bought her dress and accessories, treat her dinner and drives her by a fancy car. She says " Thank you", then runs to the restroom to change.

Eunbi sits in the car and thinks of Chaeyeon. This is the first time she falls in love so fast, she even has enough couraged to invite her dinner. Maybe after 15 years her heart finally flutered for someone. Lovely.

Chaeyeon finishes changing. Eunbi bought for her a long blue dress. The collar is big enough to see her collarbones. With her blonde hair fly in the wind and the blue dress flows with every steps, she looks like an angel.

" It suits on you". Eunbi says and open the door for Chaeyeon

" Thanks..uhm I will wash it and bring it back to you tomorrow".

"Oh..no. This is my gift for you. It's yours"

"What!?". Even with the high salary for being a teacher at PD, but Chaeyeon doesn't have any fancy dresses like this." But..''

" No but. Now let's go my dear". Eunbi blinks and still failed. But seems like she impressed Chaeyeon.

Eunbi booked a famous restaurant in the city. She visits this place alot, so the waiter brings her and Chaeyeon to a nice view place that looks out the whole city.

Chaeyeon is a good cook, but she usually busy so she eats instant noodle for dinner. She can't remember when was the last time she has a truly dinner.

"Just eat whatever you want, my treat". Eunbi gives her the menu. There're list and list of fancy French dishes that even the author can't pronounce them.

"I..I don't know much about French cuisine..Well then, uhm I'd like to have salad nicoise, escargot and bouilliabaise". Chaeyeon says to the waiter.

"Chae, they are the most expensive dishes..Nice pick". Eunbi raises her eyebrows. Chaeyeon giggles." Well it's your treat so I have to use it well".

Eunbi feels like it's her best day after 15 years alone. Chaeyeon makes her laugh and she feels like she wants to protect this cute little angel. Chaeyeon loves talking with Eunbi. Eunbi's funny, cute, delicate. They enjoyed the dinner and Chaeyeon shock when she saw the bill, but Eunbi gave the waiter a card cooly:"Your smile is worth it". Eunbi thinks to herself when she sees Chaeyeon smiles brightly:” Thank you for the dinner, Eunbi unnie!!!”.

Eunbi unnie..Eunbi likes that name already.

“Hii-chan, look!! Hii-chan I want to eat macarons!!”.

“ Chaewon ah, my bakery will bankrupt if you continue to come and eat macaron”.

Today the Ssambang has a date. Chaewon is waiting for her girlfriend at Hitomi’s family bakery. The smell of butter and bread and cheese and chocolate flows in the air, Chaewon loves the smell of a bakery because of that.  Hitomi brings out a box of cheesebread. “ How about these? I’ve just baked it. Still hot and fresh”.

“Finished? Yah let’s go!!”

They go to an amusement park then find a chair and sit down. Chaewon loves looking at her cute girlfriend, with the cutest cheeks and the bunny smile. She peeks Hitomi’s cheek and enjoys seeing it elastics. “Chaewonn!!”. They chuclke and share the breads in the box. The sun is shining, the air is warm, good breads and a lovely girlfriend, They can’t ask for more.

Chaewon was eating the third bread when she saw Hitomi still hold her bread, eyes looking at someone.

“Hii-chan what’s wrong?” Chaewon asks. She knows Hitomi would never says no to cheesebread.

“Chaewon, that woman..She’s miss Lee!!”. Hitomi points at a tall, blonde woman, who is giggling with someone.

“ Wow! Miss Lee finally date!! Well that’s not surprise tho, she is lovely”.

“ But…That’s Nako’s mom!!! Mrs Kwon Eunbi!!”. Chaewon chokes her bread, Hitomi has to rescue her. “ Mrs. Kwon? Are you sure?”

“ Yeah, look”

That’s Kwon Eunbi with Lee Chaeyeon. They’re buying coffee at a shop. Chaeyeon buys for Eunbi matcha latte and she chooses machiato. Eunbi wants to pay, but Chaeyeon: “ save your money for our next dinner”.

Actually the Lee had no idea that she will have a date today. This morning, she woke up and saw Eunbi’s message. “ I’m at  the amusement park. Come in 15 mins. I’ll wait”.

Chaeyeon, messy hair, just woke up, find glasses and wore pyjama did everything as fast as she can. She digged her clothes in the closet, skipped breakfast.  She hadn’t finish her make up so she even did it in the Taxi.

When she arrived, Eunbi was standing at the gate. Today she wears a black oversized shirt and black jeans. For Chaeyeon she chose white croptop and skirt.

“ why you look so tired Chae?”

“ Yahhhh Kwon Eunbi I just woke up 15 mins ago and I ran to death!!!”.

“Well you surprised me. It’s your choice to choose go with me or sleep. I don’t know why you have to run to death to meet a person that you just dated yesterday”.

Chaeyeon silented. Yes, it’s her choice for going with Eunbi. She could refuse it if she want. Eunbi didn’t say “ You have to come or you’ll die”.

“ But I wan to spend time with you..”. Chaeyeon says, then blushes. DAMN CHAE YOU SHOULDN’T SAY THAT TO YOUR STUDENT’S PARENT!!!

Eunbi couldn’t help herself but gave Chaeyeon a kiss on her cheek. “ I want to spend time with you too”. She whispered in Chaeyeon’s ears.

“ But..but if any students see us..”. Chaeyeon about to said then Eunbi ran away. “ Let’s go”.

Eunbi yah, I fall deeper for you…

“ I want to play roller coaster”. Chaeyeon said.

Eunbi rolled her eyes. She is a busy woman, so she didn’t know what to play at the amusement park. She was here just because once she heard Nako said to the phone: “ Why don’t you bring Hii-chan to the amusement park? It will be fun”. So..yeah

Eunbi lookes up at the roller coaster. Who the heck invented this game?

Eunbi closed her eyes during the game. She wanted to curse, but she was sitting next to the purest person, so all she could do was cursed in her head: “ The fackwjduhiuyqikhkjduhia!!!!!!!!!!!!”

When the game ended, Chaeyeon shocked looking at Eunbi. Eunbi looked like just experience a holocaust. So she decided that she should bought Eunbi something to calm her down.

And that was when Hitomi saw them

“R..really?” Nako opens her eyes wildly when Hitomi tells her the story ( with a bit fiction from Chaewon).

“Nako..you good?”.Hitomi asks nervouly. She knows that Mrs. Kwon divorced with her husband, Miyawaki Sakura before Nako was born. What will happen if Nako’s favorite teacher’s dating with her mom?

“ I..I like miss Lee a lot. I mean..She’s kind and care about everyone.”. Nako finally says.

“ So..?”

“ Uhmm..and she’s like my second mom..”

“ So…”

“ So I don’t mind if she becomes my Dad”. Nako grins.

Hitomi shocks. Nako says like thing is so simple. “ But..Nako!!!”

“ That’s Ok. Mrs. Kwon makes everyone falls for her. And as you can see she falls for our teacher too”, Then Chaewon stares at Hitomi. “ If I’m 20 years older and I’m still single, I’ll marriage her”.

“ Chaewonnnnn”.

Weeks and months past, now the kwonchaeng can’t remember their life when they haven’t met each other. They chat “ good morning” when the sun shines, post the breakfatst, and at night tell the other about a day going to past. At the weekend they have a date. Life is so simple when you’re in love J

Nako loves seeing her mom happy. Her mom usually busy with her work, but seems like she enjoys her life now with miss Lee beside.

One night, Eunbi is busy working then she hears her daughter knocks the door. Nako opens the door, she’s wearing a long sleepdress with bows and ribbon makes her looks like a princess. She sits next to Eunbi and hugs her tight.

“ What’s wrong, dear?”

“ Mom, you dates miss Lee for nearly a year. Do you want to marriage her?”

Eunbi is drinking coffee suddenly chokes. When did her daughter know that!?

“ I..Nako I’m sorry..”

“ Errr..for what?”

“ What? Of course for being a bad mom, dating with your teacher and..I’m sorry..”

“ Mom”. Nako tries her best serious face and looks in Eunbi’s eyes. “ I know everything. I knew since your first date with miss Lee. Because miss Lee that you learn to enjoy your life, and you were happy.”. Nako hugs her mom tightly. “ I want you to be happy”.

Eunbi suprises. She always think her Nako is a cute baby, a fragile angel needs to be protect. When did she become so mature?

“ Will you ok if I marriage your teacher?”

“ Everything for you, mom. Good night”. Nako kisses her mom, then goes out, leaving Eunbi frozes on her chair.

“ Oh, by the way”, Nako returns, “ I will stay at Chaewon’s house tomorrow night with Hitomi and Chaewon. So..uhmm..you can invite miss Lee to home and…do whatever you want”. Nako says that then blushes, slam the door.

Uhhhh…whatever she wants?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------“ Wow, your house is very big”. Chaeyeon says when she walks out Eunbi’s car. Today Eunbi invites her to stay at her house tonight. Chaeyeon was surprise, but she agreed.

She helps Eunbi prepare the dinner. Although Eunbi sends her the breakfast pictures everyday, but actually Nako made them. Eunbi can’t even fried an egg.

“ Lemme help you”. Chaeyeon sighs after seeing Eunbi struggles with the pan. Eunbi goes away, looking at Chaeyeon shows her skill. Eunbi stares at Chaeyeon. She wears a black small dress hugs her slim body. Eunbi can’t help herself, she back-hugs Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon suprises. She tries to focus on the cooking but all she can feel is Eunbi at her back, hugging her and lean her head on her shoulder. She feels Eunbi’s chest warm and soft, and also the fishes are burning in the pan.

“ Unnie, you made me burn the fishe..”. Chaeyeon turns back and gets a kiss from Eunbi. The kiss is deep and passionate, and long for about a minute. When Eunbi breaks the kiss, she sees Chaeyeon blushing wilder than ever.

“ Unnie..”

“ Hmm dear?”

“….why did you kiss me?”. Chaeyeon says and tears in her eyes.

Eunbi shocks. She thought with the numbers of dates and all the things that they’ve share, Chaeyeon would be her lover. She entertained herself about Chaeyeon would marriage her, and Nako would call her “Dad”. She had been sure about their relationship. But, actually it’s not….

“I..I’m sorry…I thought..I..”. Eunbi wants to cry.

“ Unnie, do you love me?”.

“ More than everything, but you don’t..”. Chaeyeon cries out loud, she hugs Eunbi tights and buries her face in Eunbi’s chest. “What..Chaeyeon I’m sorry if I scared you…”.

“ Unnie no you didn’t!!”. Chaeyeon says. “ You didn’t know, how I scared that you would never accept me, you would think it’s digusting for teacher loves a student’s parent. I scared, unnie, I scrared that you would leave me if I say I love you!!”.

Wait, Eunbi is loading her mind, so that’s mean…

“Eunbi, I love you”. Then Chaeyeon kisses her. The feeling of her plump sweet lips all over Eunbi’s, with the happiness from Chaeyeon’s love. She scared, too, that’s Chaeyeon would think of her like a “friend”. But, who knows, Chaeyeon loves her.

“ I..I fell in love with you”. Eunbi says. “ I..don’t know if it’s true. Just..love you so..”.Eunbi blushes. Why saying sweet things is sooo hard?

Chaeyeon smiles. This is the first time she sees Eunbi blushing.

Senorita”.

“ What?”

“ It mean fiancee, I guess..”

“ Ohhhhh..wait what!?”. Eunbi blushes wildlier. “ Fiancee…you..”

“ I will marry you, senorita..”

Hey senor..”

They kiss again. It’s great, but Chaeyeon feels like there’re thousands of butterfly inside her.

“ I burned the fishes”. Suddenly Chaeyeon says.

“ Uhum”.

“ I’ll eat you”.

“ Eh?”

Chaeyeon suddenly grabs Eunbi’s hand, opens Eunbi’s bedroom door and pushes her to the bed. She kisses Eunbi, passionate, long, deep. Her lips and tongue add pressure to Eunbi’s, ask for the entry. Eunbi closes her eyes to feel Chaeyeon lips, she has expereience about kissing before, but something about Chaeyeon makes Chaeyeon’s kisses her favorite….

( author: well everyone knows what’s gonna happen next :> I think my words will not be specific enough to transfers it to you guys so…