Late Night

Let's Have A Date


It was already past midnight when Sowon received a text from Eunwoo telling her to come to Astro's concert.

Sowon get up and go to the kitchen to drink water when she saw Eunha sitting at the couch alone while watching a romantic movie. 

"Are you staying up late to finish that movie?" 

Eunha jumped out from her position then look at Sowon with teary eyes, "Unnie..."

"Yahh, why are you crying?" The older girl quickly hug the sobbing girl


"Unnie, her boyfriend died. It is so sad." 

"It was just a movie. Don't waste your tears and you should sleep now, Eunha." 

Sowon takes the remote then shut off the TV, leaving them sitting in silence. 

"Oh, I remember...Eunwoo texted me earlier. He said I should go to their concert. Should I say "Yes"?" 

Eunha suddenly felt the pang of jealousy when she heard Eunwoo's name. 

She wanted to say "No" but she don't want Sowon to think she don't like Eunwoo. 


"You should come, unnie. Besides, we have a free schedule. It'll never be a problem." 

The younger girl stood up to hide her face because Sowon might see the scowl in her face. 

But she felt a hand on her wrist then everything is in blur. Sowon pull her down then hug her tightly. 


"Come with me at the concert. After that let's eat hamburger." Eunha heard it right but her mind is still not functioning. 


"Huh?" 

Sowon slaps her and said, "Let's have a date."


Eunha burries her face on Sowon's neck trying to hide her flustered face. 


"Yeah, let's have a date."