day 1: sunday

7 things i love about you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Groaning, Eunbi slowly opened her tired eyes, gradually regaining her consciousness. As she stretched and rolled over in bed, she glanced out her bedroom window and was shocked to find the sun shining through her thin curtains. Rubbing her eyes, she reached for her phone and found that it was already 11.27am.

“Thank god it’s Sunday”, she whispered to herself as she sighed deeply before finally getting out of bed. 

Feeling thirsty, she briefly visited the kitchen to get herself a glass of water. At the same time, her roommate, Chaewon, also walked through the front door with full and heavy shopping bags in each hand.

“Morning unnie! I went out and got us some lunch. I’ve done the groceries and gotten another pack of your favourite macarons too.”

“Good morning Chaewon! Thanks for that, you didn’t have to though,” Eunbi replied as she hugged the younger girl tightly and helped carry the bags.

“Yeah, I really shouldn’t be supporting this addiction, but you know...I might as well,” she shrugged, earning a slap from the older girl. 

As the two roommates started unpacking the groceries, Chaewon asked, “So...have you heard about the letter yet?” piquing Eunbi’s curiosity.

“What letter?” 

“Someone posted a letter this morning. Everyone’s talking about it,” she informed.

“What’s so special about this letter?” Eunbi laughed, as she opened a pack of potato chips.

“Well...it’s kind of like a love letter. Basically, this person is gonna post one everyday this week, talking about 7 things they love about their crush or something,” Chaewon explained as she placed the milk in the fridge.

“That’s...interesting…” Eunbi replied hesitantly, snacking on some chips.

“Not gonna lie, at first I thought it was kinda odd, but honestly it’s like the sweetest thing ever. Like you can tell that their feelings are genuine and it just made me really soft man,” Chaewon admitted as she shrugged.

“Hmm...now I’m intrigued. Where is it posted?”

“Up on the bulletin board. It’s literally there for everyone to see.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, but like it’s all anonymous. We don’t know who wrote it and who it’s addressed to. I guess it’s pretty interesting, though, cause now there’s this whole mystery about who the two people are,” Chaewon said as she grabbed herself a glass of water.

“Indeed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter