Happy Birthday, My Namstar!

Starry Night

Woohyun watched as Sungjong turned his back on him.

"S-ungjong... why?" Woohyun's voice came out raspy, almost as if he was holding back tears.

Sungjong stopped his steps and faced him. He gave off an austere look.

That was when Woohyun knew the younger wasn't kidding around.

Sungjong continued walking, while Woohyun kept calling for the younger and chased after him. No matter now hard he tried or how loud he screamed, Sungjong just seemed to be walking further away.

-

Woohyun woke up with a gasp. He deviated his eyes to his left&right and saw that Sungjong wasn't sleeping by his side.

Just then, he saw Sungjong walking back in the room, holding two towels.

"Oh, hyung, you're awake." The smile Sungjong gave Woohyun, put himself at ease.

"You wouldn't believe the dream I had. You left me and I couldn't do anything about it..." Woohyun trailed off and waited for the younger to say something.

"Woohyun.... about that.... I....." He stared in horror. Was Sungjong really leaving him?

"I'm kidding, Woohyun. Sheesh, you look so scared, I wouldn't leave you, unless I had a good enough reason. But besides that, wanna take a shower with me?" The tone of Sungjong's seductive voice made Woohyun immediately get up from his bed.

He grabbed Sungjong and hoisted him up onto his back.

"Hmmm, hyung?" Woohyun turned his head to look at his boyfriend.

"Happy birthday." Sungjong said, planting a kiss on his cheek.

-

Woohyun and Sungjong had their 'fun' showering and were now seated at the table.

"You guys have no shame at all...." Hoya gave them a look of disgust.

"Nope, not one bit." Sungjong stuck his tongue and shared a knowing smile with Woohyun.

"Okay, guys, moving on! Happy birthday, Woohyun!" The leader shouted.

Party streamers flew into the air and noise makers sounded off. Balloons were left to float to the ceiling.

Woohyun stared at his friends and smiled widely. He couldn't ask for anything better than this.

"Okay, okay. I know you said you didn't want us to get you anything.... so we all decided instead of getting 6 different gifts, we all combined our money and bought one thing!" Sungyeol announced.

"Uhhhh, what's the gift?" Woohyun asked, scared.

"Well, Sungjong bought the basket. And then the rest of us got you something each." Myungsoo answered.

"No big deal." Hoya said, smiling.

"Thanks, guys, really. From the bottom of my heart." Woohyun said, his eyes creasing into slits.

"Ewwwww, stop being like that, Woohyun!"

He rolled his eyes. "I'm being serious for once."

"Guys, he's being serious. We should listen to him." Sungjong imitated Woohyun's voice, making everyone else laugh.

-

And that's how Infinite spend the afternoon celebrating Woohyun's birthday. The occasional food and jokes tossed around.

Sungjong look at his phone and grabbed Woohyun's hand.

"C'mon, it's already 6. I planned something for you."

"Wait, Sungjong, where are we going?"

The rest of the members waved goodbye as Woohyun and Sungjong rushed outside. "Byeeeeee guys~" "Have fun and becareful!" "Don't get lost!" "Bring back food..." "Use protection, don't want Jongie getting pregnant, you know!"

Sunggyu glared at Sungyeol, who just raised his hands in defense.

"I'm just saying, you never know...."

-

Woohyun and Sungjong walked, hand -in -hand, across the streets of Seoul. The sounds and smells filling their senses.

"Waaaah, look! The lights are so pretty!" Sungjong had pointed his finger at the bright lights and signs.

Woohyun had to admit that 'Night Seoul' was just a little better than 'Day Seoul'.

"Yeah, they're pretty, but I know something that's prettier."

"Oh really, and what would that be?"

Woohyun kissed Sungjong on the forehead, then on the nose.

"You~"

Sungjong couldn't help, but to blush at his cheesiness.

"Wow... you're so..."

"Handsome? Cute? Amazing? The best boyfriend ever?"

Sungjong shook his head, but laughed. "Sure, let's go with that."

"Ehhh, you don't think I am, Sungjong? I'm hurt. Humph."

Woohyun folded his arms and pouted, something that didn't match his age.  However, Sungjong thought it was adorably cute.

"Aigoo, how old are you? Fine, fine. You're the best boyfriend ever~ Guaranteed, you're like my 8th one...." Sungjong's voice trailed off, and Woohyun's eyes widened.

"Ahaha, just kidding, Woohyun~" He smiled after hearing that.

"You're actually the 9th, not that it matters." Sungjong murmured, but Woohyun heard that.

"Yah, you little...."

Sungjong stuck his tongue out and ran off.  Woohyun chased after him in response.  After a few minutes of running, Woohyun finally caught Sungjong in a backhug.

"Got'cha, baby~"

The backhug resulted in Sungjong and Woohyun tumbling to the ground, smiling and giggling all the while.

"Look what you did, Woohyun."

"What did I do?"

Sungjong smiled and pointed to the sky.  Woohyun followed his finger and watched as fireworks soared into the night sky.  He saw countless explosions of colors, but the one that caught his attention was the one that exploded, saying "Happy Birthday, Nam Woohyun!" With all the other fireworks exploding to form a a heart shape around it.

"You did that all for me? How?" Woohyun questioned Sungjong, who was still smiling.

"I have connections, don't worry about it. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I loved it. Thank you, that's probably the nicest thing anybody ever did for me."

"You're welcome, I love you. Besides, it was your birthday."

"Was? I believe it still is. It's 11."

Sungjong gave Woohyun a look, which turned into a grin.

"Well then, since it's still your birthday, I can give you another gift."

"Oh really now, and what would that be?"

Sungjong batted his eyes and smirked seductively, "It involves you, me, and a bed."

"And what would we do on this bed..." Woohyun grinned.

"Oh, I dunno..... sleep."

Woohyun's face deadpanned.

A few seconds passed before Sungjong broke out into a smile and laughter.

"I'm just kidding, Woohyun~ Sheesh, I swear, the older you turn, the more serious you become."

"I'm serious when it comes to... 'things' like that."

Sungjong sighed, got up and pulled Woohyun to his feet.

"C'mon, I'm pretty sure Sunggyu's sleeping in Hoya's room. We can take your room."

"You're so smart. You're the best present ever~"

"Whoa, when did I agree to being a present?"

Woohyun took the bow from Sungjong's head and tossed it aside.

"Oh... yeah, about that~"

"You already planned on giving yourself to me as a gift since the beginning, huh?"

"Well, if you put it that way, yes."

"Well then, what're we waiting for? Let's go!" Woohyun grabbed Sungjong's hand and started walking back to their dorm.  The maknae looked at Woohyun's content face, and smiled to himself.

"Happy birthday, Woohyunnie."


HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, NAM WOOHYUN, YOU GREASY PIECE OF TREE! ... <33