TEA PARTY

TEA PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM SEOKJIN 💚 PARK SOOYOUNG 💚 KIM JI AH 

 

 

"APPPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" there it was again. My ever so loud daughter, seeking for her fathers' attention as always.
Though she was already at the upcoming age of five, she could talk words that are barely comprehended. But the words that she could utter the best is 'appa' with lots and lots and lots of exclamatory points. We couldn’t deny anymore that she got the highest pitch than her fathers.
But then that little charmer, though got her fathers’ talents, she got almost half of my traits. Talkative and cheerful. well my husband could be talkative but he is nothing compared to me. heh.

"WHAAATTTTTTT????!!!!!!!" aigoo, the ever so loud duo
"Ji Ah, baby you don’t need to shout and the same with you mister" I said and scoop her from the ground and place her in between his lap while I sat near to my favorite duo
"Tee" she mumbled 
"Tee?" he look so awfully cute while looking at our cute bundle of joy with questioning eyes.
"Tee" Jiah said again
"Honey, I need some translation please" he said and pouted at me
I gave him a soft sweet smile and got some of our daughters’ toys. Grabbing the tea cup, I held it in front of her whom she smiled widely and nod her head vigorously.
"I wanna play with appa!" she said, cupping both cheeks of my dear husband and move it to different sides.
"bbrrriiiiiiii" he made some noises and some faces much delight to our daughter

 The moment she stop holding to his face, her hands then went to her hair
"What are you doing princess?" I ask but she only giggled and got her strawberry hair clip and showed it to us.
"What will you do with that princess? And your hair’s a mess!" Seokjin said and scooted me near him. 
"Umma is neomo neomo yepeo. Jiah is also neomo yepeo. So appa will put this to be yepeo" she let out a fit of laughter, making the both of us to stare at our beautiful little creation and smiled widely

This daughter of us is really something.

"Okay, put that to appa so that appa will be pretty too" I said and pinch oppas' cheeks. He gave me his cute pout and shook his head.
He was always the guy who somewhat after our marriage- hate being cute-y and stuff- but then he wouldn’t want to break his dear precious daughters’ heart.
Bringing his face closer to her, Jiah grab Seokjin oppas' fringe and place her clip rather messily.

Her eyes twinkle and soon erupt into fit of laughter.
I lean over to my husband and rest my head over his shoulders, and we both watch in awe to our little one, whose eyes were curving to crescent shape whenever she smiled or even laugh.

Wriggling her body, she got off from his lap and run to the kitchen
"What is she doing?" he ask while caressing my cheeks
"I completely don’t have any idea" I said when suddenly her high pitched voice boomed the whole house once again

"Ummaaaa!!!!" I got up and went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter