Found

Held captive (BTS)

The next day

"Everyone prepare for the prince's entrance." A body guard ordered. The ball room filled with whispers as they watched the large golden door open. Chandeliers glistened like the champagne being handed out by butlers, the walls covered in detailed golden and royal blue designs. Women paired with women, men paired with men, they all dressed in fine modern clothing. "Who do you think it's going to be this time?" Someone in the crowed whispered to their companion. "Who knows, he alaways has a new toy every month, I mean that is the whole purpose of this event he holds here."  "I heard he gets rid of the ones he gets bored of." "Well I heard this time he is looking for a specific type of toy this month."  Yoongi walked through the door ignoring the instant gossip as he made his way to the throne located up the stairs at the front of the room. 
Yoongis POV

Man can they hurry this up? I just want to see that man again. "Everyone please enjoy yourselves, and may the event begin." My voice echoed through out the spacious room. Music began to instantly play as I sat down, the crowd parted as the new toys began to walk into the center of the room in a straight line facing me. I quickly began to scan the men standing before me. Hmm no it's not him, not him either. Nope too old. Nope. No- Wait is that him?! I rushed off my throne and down the stairs. The crowed continued to mine their businesses, for them this type of event was normal. As I got closer my heart began to speed up. Those eyes that were blue as the ocean vanished as they hid under his silver hair. "I-It's you." I spoke slowly scared to frighten him again. "Sorry Prince, I do not know what you refer to?" I called over my body guard, "yes prince?" "Take the rest of them to the usual room." I ordered. I glanced back at the beautiful man standing behind me before saying "Follow me."