"Search" Chapter 1

Held captive (BTS)

Chapter 1

267691829001201.png?r1024x1024

Birds sang as the thin sun rays seeped through the trees where Taehyung stood feeding the birds. 
Yoongi's POV
Damn! Where did my horse go? I've been looking for so long, whoa! *Thud* Stupid vines! Now I'm stuck in a bush! I swear I feel like screaming! "A-" Right as I was about to scream the most mesmerizing human being appeared in front of me, looking right back at me. My body did not function, the man's face looked surprised, he began to take a step back. "W-Wait" I finally managed to speak but it was too late for he had sprinted away by the time I had opened my mouth. 
No Pov
Grass rustling crept behind Yoongi, "P-Prince?! W-What happened to you? Are you alright?" Jimin, the bodyguard of Yoongi, asked. Yoongi struggled to get his head out the bush. "Pfff-" Yoongi snaped yelling like a child "Stop laughing! Park Jimin I order you to get me out of this!" Jimin followed as ordered, "Alright there, what were you thinking Prince?" Jimin brushed Yoongi off, Yoongi's head spun side to side. "What are you looking for?" Yoongi halted, "Jimin, get all the guards to search for a man wearing a light brown robe with silver hair, and... a beautiful face." Jimin scoffed, "What? Is this your new interest for this month of round up of "toys". Yoongi didn't respond. "Fine, fine I'll inform them, but first let's go back to the castle and get you bathed Prince." "Yeah." Yoongi got on the horse with Jimin. 
A few moments later, back at the castle
The leader of the guards walked in through two large doors and kneeled on one knee with his hand on his chest, "Prince, we have made all the arrangements. At this moment all our best guards are gathering all the finest men fitting to your description." 
Yoongi sat on his royal gold chair, face resting on his hand and fingers tapping against his cheek with a smirk, "Good, I look forward to seeing what you find."