Absolutely Weird

Weird

 

Jiyeong was standing in the crowd, watching them perform live just like the day before but her eyes were focus on one person and one person only. She was smiling widely as she here the fans chants and being a proud girlfriend/sister-in-law/older sister/younger sister she is, she cheer for them like their fans. As soon as they finish, she make her way to the back stage to congratulate them. She knock on the door before entering. "Noona! ~ ~" Zelo jump out of his chair and give her a tight brotherly hug. "Zelo ah! You did awesome just now! I'm so proud of you, dongsaeng ah ~" she cooed and give Zelo a peck on the cheek. "What about me, noona? Did i make any mistake? I think I did some mist-”

Jongup ah, you didn't do any mistake. Stop being so negative!” she lightly slap the back of his head and he rub it. “Sorry, noona.” She giggle and peck his cheek. “Don't be. Just know that you did your best on stage and if there is any mistake, you'll learn from them.”

Thank you, Jiyeong noona.” he smile. “By the way, where are your hyungs? Aren't they suppose to be here?”

We went to get some snacks and drinks. Worried, mother dear?” Youngjae . She pout and cross her arms. “Yah! I was just curious where you guys went. There's no need to tease.”

Yah?? Did you just 'Yah' me?! YAH! I'm older than you!”

By a couple of months! We're technically the same age!”

Here they go again.” Yongguk shake his head and stand between them both. “Both of you, stop it now. Before I make you.”

But hyung ~”

That includes whining, Youngjae and Jiyeong, don't stuck out your tongue like a five year old. Both of you are turning 19 this year but you guys act like 5 year old.” Zelo and Jongup silently laugh watching them both getting scold by Yongguk. Himchan enter the room with bags in both hands and look at the three. “What's going on here? Why are you three standing in a circle?”

Hyung, can you move? My hands are numb from – What's going on here? Did they fight again?” Jiyeong look at Daehyun and smile brightly. “Oppa!” she jump and hug him, causing him to drop the bags he was carrying to the floor. “Oof! Jiyeong ah, do you miss me that much? We met like thirty minutes ago.” she let him go and pout. “Jiyeong ah -” she didn't let him finish his sentence and walk out of the room. Himchan sigh and run his fingers through his hair. “Are you going to get her back or what? She look kind of upset.”

I – I don't know, hyung. She's been moody for these past few weeks.” Youngjae cough awkwardly and point at where she had exited. “I would gladly go and knock some sense into her but she's in a very critical state. It's better if her 'boyfriend' go and knock some sense into her.”

There's no need.” everyone jump in surprise. Himchan rub his chest with his right hand and sigh in relief. “Baby girl, don't do that to us. You made my heart drop and come back up.” Jiyeong shrug and walk past them to sit at the sofa at the far end of the room. The two maknaes went to her and ask her what's wrong while the elder four just stand at the door way, trying to figure out what's wrong with her. After a while, the maknaes walk towards their hyungs with confuse expression. “What did she say?” Zelo look back at her and scratch his head. “Daehyun hyung, I don't know what noona said means anything to you but she said 'it's late.'”

What?”

That's what Jiyeong noona said. She said 'it's late.'”

That's all?” the maknaes nod and Daehyun keep repeating the words until it finally clicked in his head and his eyes went wide. He run towards her and shake her body by the shoulder. “Yah! Park Jiyeong! Are you ing serious right now?! You're not ting me right now, are you?!”

YAH! STOP SHAKING ME!” she push his hands away from her and huff. “Do I look like I'm ing ting you right now? I'm bloody serious!” he starts to pace around, mutters incoherent words under his breath and making the other members watch him in confusion. He then suddenly kneel down in front of her and taking her hands in his. He look into her eyes with a very serious face. “Don't worry, baby. I'll be responsible for my actions. I'll be in every step of the way with you so don't be scared, okay love? Don't worry about anything else. I'll handle things. I'll have to talk to the president bout this. ! He's not going to like this.” he continue to mumble things until Jiyeong silence him with a finger. “Oppa, you're not making sense. What are you talking about?”

Aren't you pregnant?” he raise a brow at her. She slap the side of his head, causing him to sit on he floor while rubbing his aching head and stand up, blushing heavily. “Oppa! Why the hell did you say I'm pregnant? Do I look pregnant to you? Are you saying I'm fat?!” He stand up and look down at her. “I didn't say you were fat! You told Junhong and Jongup that it was late so I immediately thought it was your period!”

I still don't understand why you think I was pregnant!”

We had last Saturday at your house! What other reason do you think I come up with the idea from?!” Jiyeong turns into darker red as he mention that they had at her house loudly for the members to hear. “So that's where you disappear to.” Daehyun stiffen as he realize his mistake and curse himself. The members are going to for the whole week because of it. He turn around and glare at the others. “Don't you dare breathe another word about this. If I found out you talk about this behind my back, I'll tear you to pieces.” Yongguk and Himchan smirks and Yongguk show him his middle finger. “ all you want, Daehyun but remember, you can't hurt your hyungs.” Himchan close Zelo's ear with his hands. “Whoa! Watch your language, boys and girls. We have minors around us. Two to be exact.” Daehyun ignore his hyungs teasing and turn his attention back to the fuming red face Jiyeong. “If you're not pregnant and your period is not late, what is?” she look away and mumble something too soft for Daehyun's ears to hear. “What did you say?” she sigh and look at him. “I said my Hello Kitty merchandise that I ordered two weeks ago haven't arrived.”

So, you're being moody because your merchandise are late?!” he stare at her, unable to speak. If looks can kill, Jiyeong is already on the ground bleeding. Jiyeong blush as she hear the boys excluding Daehyun laughing their off. “Yah! It's not funny! I spend a lot on those merchandise!” Himchan wipe away his nonexistent tear. “I...I'm s...so...sorry....I...di....dn't....mean t...to...l....la...lau....gh at...y...yo...u, ba...by g...gi...rl... but seriously. t...this i....is RIDICOLOUS!” he laugh out loud making her blush even more. Daehyun sigh in defeat and throw a little tantrum. “Do you know how worried I was?! Do you know how scared I was by just thinking of telling the president that you're pregnant?! You do know our president is one scary er?!”

How was I to know that you'll think that I was pregnant?! You're the one being erted!”

Aish this girl! Seriously making me go crazy!” Jiyeong slap his arm and put both her arms at her waist. “YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! I'M RIGHT HERE STANDING!” As the couple continue their little argument, the members continue to laugh at their antics and making people who was passing by their waiting room raise their brows and wonder what is all the ruckus about. 

 

THE END