THE SPY MISSION: EPISODE/CHAPTER 2

The Spy Mission

You: “No, would you care to help me ChimChim?” You said with a smirk forming on your lips as his disappeared ‘ChimChim’: “In your dreams and don’t call me that!” You: “Oh please, any dream with you in it would DEFINETELY turn into a nightmare CHIMCHIM!” you said that loudly in purpose. You saw him turning red because of anger and the only option was to… RUNN!! ‘ChimChim’: MIN Y/NNNNNNNN!!!!” He was Running after you and you knew there was no stopping. You ran into the school with him after you, you passed your friends saying “HI, BYE!”. You ran in the school gym and the door for the school pool was opened so you made the PERFECT plan you ran towards the school pool and EXACTLY before you could go in you made a quick turn which made him go in and fall in the pool as he didn’t know you were making a plan. You: “HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHOOOO HAHAHAHA DID YOU THINK I WAS THAT STUPID TO FALL IN HE POOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ME?! HAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!” At this point you were on the floor laughing your heart out—wait why do I feel 2 wet arms carrying me Oh No! ‘ChimChim’ was carrying you while running to the pool You: AAAAAHHH JIMIN PUT ME THE DOWN!!! Jimin: “As you wish m’lady.” You both fell in the pool while he was the one laughing now. Jimin: “HAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHAHAHA!” you came out of the water and that’s when jimin stopped laughing immediately and his eyes landed on your torso area with a shocked face, you looked down to see what he was so shocked about and… …you saw how your shirt seeped in making it reveal your *clears throat* a-abs! Thank got the top part of your shirt was covering your s or things would get worse!