Say I Love You

This Complicated Heart Of Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, Momoring"

"But unnie.."

"Please~"

"Fine, if this worked i will tell her the truth"

"Okay"

Momo sighs, she never thought her secret crush would ask her to pretend to be her lover just for the sake of making Jeongyeon jealous, why her, why her closest cousin Yoo Jeongyeon.

****

Momo waited for Nayeon anxiously, they both would go to Momo's place for the first time. She was half excited and also half worried, she wanted to impress the girl.

"So, can we go now?"

"Huh? Eeh? When did you arrive here?"

"I keep calling you and you seem spacing out"

Nayeon laughed as she put her arm around Momo's shoulder.

"Let's go"

"O..Okay"

"Relax, Momoring. You sound so nervous"

Momo smiled as tried to relax more, they both walked to the gate and reached the elevator.

"Momo, what a coincidence! I can stay over to your place today right?"

"Eeh?"

"Um, who?"

Nayeon whispered to Momo as the girl besides her looked so stunning.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, my cousin"

"Oh, hey bunny teeth"

Jeongyeon grinned as Momo introduced Nayeon to her.

"Hey, i have a name. My name is Im Nayeon"

"Well, yeah. Nice to meet you! Momo, give me your key, i need to use your bathroom"

Momo blinked as she just gave Jeongyeon her key, that tall girl ran away once the elevator door was opened.

"Woah, she is fast"

"She used to join athletic club"

"Oh, cool"

Nayeon linked her arm with Momo as they both go to Momo's apartment.

"Yah, Momo you don't have water? I only see cola and beer"

Momo glanced at Nayeon as she just thought Jeongyeon ruined her image in front of Nayeon.

"You can just buy by yourself if you want"

"Nah, i'm too lazy right now besides your couch is so comfy"

Jeongyeon just laid and the tv while Momo broght Nayeon to her room.

"I'm sorry"

"For what? Oh my, you have so much plushies, it's cute"

Nayeon took one and hugged it closely. Momo smiled widely as she just felt grateful that Nayeon didn't think she just ruined her first visit.

"Because Jeongyeon is here, i thought you would feel uncomfortable"

"Nah, it's fine i like her"

"What?"

"Uh, no i mean i like her character"

Momo glanced at Nayeon's blushing face, she just realized that she probably made a huge mistake just now.

****

Momo and Nayeon are watching tv when they both suddenly hear a foot step, Nayeon quickly sit on Momo's lap.

"Momo you need to wrap your arms around my waist, we need to look like we are dating"

Momo just do as Nayeon's say, she wrap her arms around Nayeon's waist just right when Jeongyeon come and pass them by.

"Woah, chill. You guys made me irritated by your lovey dovey act. If you both keep doing that here i would probably look for one and bring her here"

Jeongyeon shake her head she walk into the kitchen and drink the water she bought before. It's been a month since Jeongyeon stay on Momo's apartment and also the reason Momo feel unhappy.

"You need someone who can understand your reckless behaviour"

Momo say sarcastically, but to Jeongyeon it's not that hurtful that she just laugh it off.

"Hahaha, you are right"

Nayeon cup Momo's face so she stare at her, Nayeon's hands are trembling but only Momo who notice that. Momo try to stop her but Nayeon already land her lips on hers, Momo look to the side as she clearly see how Jeongyeon stare at them in disbelief.

"Ugh, you two gross. Go get a room already"

Jeongyeon walk out of the apartment feeling all upset.

Nayeon wipe her lipstick that is smeared on Momo's lips gently.

"Thank you Momoring"

"...yeah"

Momo keep staring at Nayeon's face as she say nothing.

"You have soft lips, do you put lipbalm everyday?"

"..yeah, uh, anyway, you can get off from my lap now since Jeongyeon is gone already"

"Aww, i like sitting in your lap like this, it's comfy"

"Uh, you can sit more , then"

"Aww this is why i love you Momoring, yoy are the best"

Nayeon hug Momo's neck as she feel happy as Momo try hard no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter