Jealous Fishy

Chocolate Chip Stories {One Shot Request Shoppe/ Review Shoppe} [HIRING STAFF] ((OPEN FOR ANY RANDOM ONESHOT REQUEST! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO ;D ))

I guess it's pretty much obvious that I at writing long oneshots. I hope you enjoy <3


 

“OH MY GOSH!”

“GAH! OTHER SIDE NO! OTHER SIDE!”

“GET OUT OF THE WAY, CHO KYUHYUN!”

“YA WISH!”

BAAAAAAAAAAM!

Emily stared dejectedly at the huge TV screen as the screen displayed Kyu’s character being reigned the winner of the fight.

“Fudgeballs,” Emily hissed, placing the controller on the floor before stomping her way to the couch.

“Why do you always win? It’s unfair!” Emily huffed, crossing her arms.

“Awwww, don’t be like that noona. No one likes a sore loser.” Kyuhyun snickered evilly.

Emily stuck out her tongue at Kyuhyun before facing the other way.

“Noona…”

Emily didn’t respond.

“Noonaaaaaa,”

Emily still wasn’t budging.

“Noona, it was you who suggested to play the game. And it was also you who told that there’s supposed to be a consequence for the losing person.”

Emily huffed. She was childish, mischievous and noisy, but she never turned her back on a promise. Sighing, Emily turned herself around to face Kyuhyun.

“Shoot.”

Kyuhyun’s pinkish lips curved into an evil smile.

“Why do I get the feeling that I’ll be regretting this…”

“I want noona to call me oppa. Especially when Donghae-hyung is around,” Kyuhyun ended with an evil grin.

Emily stared accusingly at Kyuhyun. “You want me to call you what?!”

“I want you to call me oppa.”

“You want me to call you oppa especially when who’s around?!” Emily stared wide-eyed at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh. “Especially when Donghae-hyung is around. I think my instructions are pretty clear, noona.”

“B-but, you’re younger than me!” Emily pointed accusingly at Kyuhyun.

“So?” Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. “I won the bet.”

“But! I! But! Guh! Fine!” Emily rolled her eyes.

“Fine?” Kyuhyun teased.

“Fine, oppa!”  Emily rolled her eyes.

 

___________________________________THAT EVENING______________________________________________________________________________

 

All of the Super Junior members except for Donghae was stuffed into their dorm’s dinning area for the food Donghae was supposed to bring home.

“So you’re saying Kyuhyun  made you call him oppa, especially when Donghae’s around?” Hyuk said, smiling his gummy smile.

“Basically yeah.” Emily said, looking down.

“Hahahaha, OMG, hyung will be sooo jealous! You call no one oppa! Even Donghae-hyun!”  Ryeowook laughed, clutching his stomach.

“Hey! What’s so funny?” Donghae smiled, appearing at the front door with two plastics filled with food.

“All right!” Shindong smiled, hopping out from his sitting position to set the food up.

“Emily-noona and I were just talking. Right, noona?” Kyuhyun smiled, raising an eyebrow.

“Ne… O-oppa.” Emily said, trying her best to keep her face straight.

“Hmmmm…” Donghae said, raising his eyebrows questioningly at Emily. Emily acted like she saw nothing.

The night went on like that, with Emily calling Kyuhyun oppa and Donghae looking suspiciously at the two.

It was an hour after dinner started that Donghae found the time to question his girlfriend. The members already went to their respective room so it left Donghae and Emily out in the living room.

“Sooo…. Jagiya I-“ 

“So why are you calling Kyuhyun oppa so suddenly?” Donghae cut off Emily.

“Well I-“

“Why are you calling a man who obviously is younger than you oppa? Why don’t you call me oppa?”

“Donghae, I-“

“What’s up, Emily? You know how I hate not knowing what’s happening? Are you cheating on me with Kyuhyun?” Donghae started to blabber.

Emily rolled her eyes at how dramatic Donghae was acting.

“If you want to e-“ Donghae was cut off mid sentence because Emily cupped his chin so he would look at her.
 

“Jagi, calm down. Let me explain,” Emily stared into Donghae’s eyes. Donghae sighed before looking away. With Donghae’s chin still in her hands, Emily started to explain.

“Kyuhyun beat me at playing Tekken this morning while you were out for a photoshoot and as the consequence for losing, I had to call him oppa. Whether I like it  or not.” Emily explained with a smile.

Donghae slowly looked back at Emily. “But why would Kyu do that?” Donghae searched Emily’s eyes.

“I dunno. It’s Kyuhyun we are talking about, remember?” Emily said, letting go of Donghae’s chin before cuddling into Donghae’s side.

“You got a point,” Donghae sighed, putting an arm around Emily.

“Yeah. I do,” Emily said. Pressing her forehead against Donghae’s, Emily giggled.

“So does this mean you’ll start calling me oppa?” Donghae smiled.

“Uhm, no.” Emily stuck out her tongue.

Donghae pouted before capturing Emily’s lips in a sweet kiss. The kiss started to get more heated as Emily climbed up on top of Donghae while Donghae’s arms wrapped around her hips.

“Ew. Guys. Get a room!” Eunhyuk suddenly laughed before running away.

“Gah! Hyuk! Way to ruin a moment!” Dong hae called out.