Kkuchaen One Shot

Complicated Kkuchaen

 

After Iz*One debut in Japan Sakura and Chaeyeon's relationship went well, but not long after that it started to became complicated as ever again. 

 

Sakura became busy with her solo activity again and doesn't have enough time for Chaeyeon. But unlike before Chaeyeon decided not to complain anymore and just support her girl.

 

She decided to avoid getting too much close to the other members, especially with Minju. It is for Sakura not to get jealous or misunderstood everything again. 

 

She also decided not to get jealous with Hyewon. She accepted that Hyewon is clingy with everyone, and it's just that she's extra clingy with Sakura. The closeness of the two also becoming more deep as the days passes by. Chaeyeon can't say anything as she promised herself not to complain anymore and just trust Sakura.

 

-

 

Tomorrow is Valentines day. Chaeyeon is helping Sakura to pack her things as she is leaving for Japan later at night. She have to do her solo activities as always.

 

"Are you sure it's okay for me to leave?" Sakura asked Chaeyeon who's packing her things.

 

"Of course. You have to do well with your schedule in Japan." Chaeyeon said with a forced smile.

 

"Don't you know that it's Valentines day tomorrow?" Sakura said with a cute expression.

 

"Oh no I don't." Chaeyeon playfully said.

 

"Chaeyeon!!" Sakura shouted and pinched Chaeyeon's arms.

 

"Of course I know!" Chaeyeon said and giggles.

 

"So, it's really okay for you if I leave?" Sakura asked again, she wanted Chaeyeon to stop her.

 

"Hey! Don't worry everyday is like Valentines day with us!" Chaeyeon jokingly said trying to make the older girl smile.

 

"But it's our first Valentines-" Sakura didn't finish her words when Chaeyeon held her face with her two hands. 

 

"Stop it Sakura-chan! You have to focus on your work. When you come back we're going to celebrate it." Chaeyeon smilingly said.

 

"Okay, but..." Sakura said while pouting.

 

"No more but's Lee Kura. Just listen to me." Chaeyeon said while poking the pouting girl's cheeks. 

 

"I'm going to miss you." Sakura said with a sad face. 

 

"I'm always missing you." Chaeyeon said that made Sakura smile.

 

"Then I'm just going to sta..." Sakura happily said but got interrupted quickly.

 

"Okay let's hurry up on packing your things so we can eat before you leave." Chaeyeon smilingly said.

 

"Fine. You're the boss." Sakura gave Chaeyeon a glare and continued doing her job.

 

"You're the cutest." Chaeyeon gave her a cute smile as a reply.

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura went to the kitchen to eat after. The two happily chat with each other before Sakura left the dorm.

 

-

 

Iz*One went on vlive to celebrate Valentines day. The maknae line decided to make personalized chocolates for their unnies. Nako got Chaeyeon from the draw, Yuri got Yena, Wonyoung got Eunbi, Minju got Hyewon, Yujin got Chaewon, and Hitomi got Sakura. 

 

The maknaes are having fun making the gifts for their unnies, with Yujin and Minju flirting with each other. 

 

"Minju-ah, What is this?" Hitomi pointing the chocolate Minju made for Yujin.

 

"It's for Yujin. Puppy." Minju said while showing the chocolate on the camera.

 

"Yujin-ah, I got it on the way." Minju awkwardly said.

 

"I have one for you too unnie." Yujin went up from her sit and handed it to Minju.

 

"Really. Thank you." Minju also stood up from her sit and accepted it.

 

"My first time to get chocolate." Minju happily said.

 

"It's the first time for me too." Yujin said looking satisfied.

 

Everyone gave one another a chocolate after the two. 

 

After everyone finished their gift, the unnies joined the vlive. It was a totally chaos as everyone wants the camera by themselves. 

 

They finished the vlive with having fun and appreciating the gifts made by their maknaes.

 

Chaeyeon on the other hand felt incomplete as Sakura is away on a good day like that.

 

-

 

After two days Sakura came back from Japan. The group became busy as they were preparing for their activities in Korea, especially for their upcoming comeback. Sakura on the other hand kept waiting on Chaeyeon's promise. 

 

It's already been a week since Valentines day but Chaeyeon still not fulfilling her promise to Sakura. The older girl started to feel frustrated as Chaeyeon might already forgotten about her promise. 

 

Finally after days of being busy they had a day off. It is Sakura's most awaited moment, she's expecting Chaeyeon to ask her out. 

 

It was supposed to be their day off but Yena and her got asked to do vlive. At first she felt upset as she can't spend time with Chaeyeon but after finding out that they will be doing the vlive on a VR gaming shop she felt really excited.

 

She quickly went to Chaeyeon to ask her to come with them. She wants Chaeyeon to join them so they won't waste their day off together.

 

"Chaeyeon, the manager told Yena and I to do vlive on a VR shop." Sakura happily told Chaeyeon.

 

"You feel excited already, aren't you?" Chaeyeon smilingly .

 

"Come with us!" Sakura excitedly said.

 

"The vlive is only for the two of you." Chaeyeon said.

 

"But you can still join us, right?" Sakura trying to convince the other girl.

 

"It's okay Sakura, you know I'm not interested in gaming." Chaeyeon said.

 

"Chaeyeon it's our day off, I want to spend time with you." Sakura said.

 

"We can spend time together after you come back." Chaeyeon smilingly said.

 

"But-" Sakura didn't finish her words.

 

"No more but's again." Chaeyeon looking at her.

 

"But... but you still not fulfilling your promise."

 

"What promise?" Chaeyeon confusingly asked.

 

"Nothing." Sakura said and walked out the room feeling upset.

 

Yena and her went to the VR shop. As soon as she saw the gaming place she felt happy and forgot about her frustration. They started the vlive and both enjoyed the game.

 

They finished playing after two hours. They went back on their own dorms as they felt tired from playing. 

 

As Sakura went inside their dorm she remembered her conversation with Chaeyeon earlier.

 

"She really didn't remember her promise." She thought to herself and felt upset again.

 

She greeted the girls on the living room before going inside their room. She changed clothes and lied down on her bed. She feel very sad and doesn't want to get out of her bed. She don't even look for Chaeyeon who still not showing up to greet her.

 

Nako noticed her already lying on the bed, even its only 6 pm in the evening. It's too early to sleep she thought.

 

"Sakura-chan, are you already sleeping?" Nako asked.

 

"Yes Nako-chan." She replied.

 

"Are you not feeling good?" Nako asked worriedly.

 

"Yes. I mean I'm okay. Thanks for asking Nako." She replied smilingly.

 

"Okay Saku-chan." Nako replied with a smile.

 

"And if ever you are looking for Chaeyeon unnie, she said she's going to the company's building to practice." Nako said before going out the room.

 

"Really Chaeyeon? When you just told me earlier that we're going to spend time together after I came back from doing the vlive." Sakura thought to herself while looking very disappointed again.

 

"Fine. If you kept acting like this, I won't try anymore. Just do whatever you want Chaeyeon." Sakura covered herself with blanket and slept that early.

 

-

 

Chaeyeon came back to the dorm with food. The girls welcomed her happily as they saw Chaeyeon's hand holding a bag of food.

 

"Is Sakura back?" Chaeyeon asked the girls who's already opening the bag.

 

"Yes unnie." Wonyoung answered while excitedly opening her chopstick.

 

"Where is she?" Chaeyeon said looking around the dorm.

 

"She's already sleeping unnie." Nako answered before taking a bite of chicken.

 

"This early??" Chaeyeon said in disbelief.

 

"Yes." Hitomi said while munching the food.

 

"I think she's mad at you Chaeyeon unnie." Yuri suddenly said.

 

"What? Why are you saying that Yuri?" Chaeyeon got shocked on what Yuri just said.

 

"Because she didn't even look for you or waited for you before she sleep." Yuri explained.

 

"Yuri-ah..." Chaeyeon can only say her name as she realized that Yuri has a point.

 

"That's me when I'm angry with Yena unnie, just what Sakura unnie did." Yuri said before eating her second chicken.

 

"Yahh! I didn't do anything." Chaeyeon said trying to deny Yuri's statement.

 

"And that's what Yena unnie always say." Yuri added. 

 

"Stop it already Yuri unnie. Chaeyeon unnie might get the food she brought and send it to the other dorm." Wonyoung said getting afraid about the food in front of her.

 

"Okay. I'm sorry unnie, go check on Sakura unnie now." Yuri quickly took her words back and focused on the chicken again.

 

Chaeyeon still looking dumbfounded trying to think what she did wrong. She put her things to her room first before going to Sakura's room.

 

"What I have done wrong?" She kept asking herself.

 

"Yuri has a point. If Sakura is not mad she already gave me a call after she went back, but she didn't. And now she's already sleeping, and it's just 7pm in the evening." 

 

"And she told me earlier that she wants to spend more time with me today." 

 

Chaeyeon finished changing her clothes and went to Sakura's room. She quietly opened the door and slowly walked towards Sakura's bed. Sakura is covered with blanket hiding her face.

 

"Sakura..." Chaeyeon whispered.

 

"Kkura-chan." She kept calling her name but Sakura won't move.

 

Chaeyeon wants to pull the blanket to check if she's really sleeping but she hesitated to do so because Sakura might get mad at her for real.

 

"I think she's already asleep." Chaeyeon said to herself and walked out the room.

 

She sat on the living with the other girls but her mind is flying somewhere else. 

 

"Did she even eat dinner?"

 

"Probably not." 

 

"Does she want to get sick? Is she starving herself?"

 

"Should I wake her up to feed her?

 

"No, she might get mad." 

 

"Wait. She's already mad."

 

"But why is she mad? Really?" 

 

"This morning we cooked and ate breakfast together."

 

"We happily ate lunch together before..."

 

"Before she asked me to go with them in the shop."

 

"And I said no, and she mentioned something."

 

"The promise that I have to fulfill? I can't remember anything." 

 

Chaeyeon stopped for a moment and thinks really hard to recall that promise.

 

"Oh my god! I'm so stupid!" Chaeyeon stood up from her sit and unconsciously shouted the thing on her mind.

 

"Unnie!!" The girls watching drama stared at her badly, telling her to stay quiet. 

 

"I'm sorry." Chaeyeon said embarrassedly and went back on her sit.

 

She went back talking to her inner self again.

 

"Yeah. I promised to celebrate Valentines day with her after she came back from Japan." 

 

"I'm so stupid. Probably she's really mad right now." 

 

"How dare you Lee Chaeyeon forgot about an important thing like that."

 

"I'm so sorry my Sakura." 

 

Chaeyeon ended her day thinking how to say sorry to Sakura.

 

-

 

Before Chaeyeon got the chance to say sorry to her girlfriend, Sakura started to get busy again with her schedules. Also Chaeyeon can't find a good timing to talk to her alone since they are always with the other members.

 

While on their own dorm, before she can even try to talk to her, Sakura is already resting and just staying inside their room.  As day passes by, Chaeyeon became more embarrassed about her mistake. Although Sakura is not mad at her anymore, she's still bothered about it.

 

-

 

Iz*one got invited on vlive rememVer party as they won a top 5 Rookie award. On the entire vlive, it can be seen that the two won't stay close to each other. They always standing far from each other.    

 

Although Chaeyeon was so hyper at the event, she still feels awkward with Sakura. They finished the guesting with just smiling at one another.

 

-

 

Today is the filming day of their upcoming reality show Iz*one Chu season 2. Everyone is excited about the show, they are looking forward about it. The filming started inside the two dorms, Eunbi and Sakura's dorm.  

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon were back to their normal life without mentioning about the broken promise. They are back on treating each other like a couple but with some gaps. The sweetness of the two became lesser.

 

As soon as they arrived on the dorm they found hidden presents under the table. They called out the other members as it was written on the present that they should open it together.

 

Chaeyeon started to cook before the other members arrives. She took off her sweater and Sakura wore it. The girls were all in the kitchen when the members from the other dorm arrived. They brought noodles with them and shared it with everyone.

 

Chaeyeon finished cooking and they gathered around the living room to open the boxes. It contains big ribbons with their names, a good description about them was written on it.

 

And lastly it said on the letter that they have to pick their secret friend using a draw. All the members got their own secret friend and looked excited about it.

 

They ended the night after eating and going back to their respective dorms.

 

-

 

Today is the first day of their school for Iz*One Chu. Sakura and Chaeyeon walked side by side as they entered the school. They also sat beside each other. While Yena and Yuri, Chaewon and Hitomi, Eunbi and Wonyoung, Minju and Nako, and Hyewon and Yujin sat together.

 

The class just started but Yujin and Hyewon were already flirting with each other. Followed by Chaewon who threw a piece of paper on Minju's table asking her to eat with her after school. 

 

Minju wrote back on the paper and clumsily threw it on the floor, Yujin saw it and quickly for being a kid. The truth is she's just jealous seeing the two flirting with each other.

 

Yena and Yuri saw candies on the side table and quickly stood on their sit to get some. The other members saw them and also asked for candies.

 

All of them were focused on their own work. Chaeyeon and Sakura were also quiet. They kept on taking glimpse of each other but won't say a word.

 

They opened their lockers and found different stuff from their past. They all started to recall the memories they have on the items they got. 

 

When it was Sakura's turn, Chaeyeon focused on listening to her. She felt sad about Sakura's memories as a student. After recalling each of the members memories in school, they decided to have fun and continue with a talent show. 

 

Eunbi started it with low energy surrounded in the classroom. Yujin and Wonyoung came up next and sent good vibes to everyone with their cute dance. 

 

Hitomi got hyper and went on the center to do her iconic dance, everyone joined her with Sakura being extra funny while dancing Hitomi's iconic steps. Everyone cracked up watching her.

 

Chaeyeon was really happy seeing Sakura showing her funny side to everyone, but not long after that her mood turned from high to low as she saw Sakura sitting close to Hyewon and kept on leaning  to the other girl. 

 

Followed by the two dancing together with Blackpink's Boombayah. She told herself to focus and don't think negative things. She forgot her jealousy as Sakura being extra funny again while dancing to the song. She can't help but laughed and cheer as she found her girlfriend really cute.

 

The talent show proceeded with Nako dancing with What is Love by Twice. Then Yena asking everyone to join her in dancing Energetic by Wanna One. 

 

Then finally it was Chaeyeon's turn to show her talent.

 

"How about we watch a real dance?" Eunbi said using a speaker.

 

Chaeyeon went up front and started to dance. Everyone looked amazed as she started, the way she move her hands, her legs, her entire body made the girls went crazy for her.

 

"Sakura watch me well."  She thought to herself.

 

When she's about to get into the of the song, the music suddenly stopped. Everyone looked devastated holding their heads as Chaeyeon stopped dancing.

 

"I'm sorry Chaeyeon-ah!!" Hyewon quickly apologized as she accidentally unplug the cord in the speaker. 

 

Chaeyeon turned around as she wants to see what happened, but she was surprised seeing Sakura holding Hyewon's back to comfort the girl from embarrassment. (Insert You are my girl by Johan Kim)

 

Chaeyeon just looked at them for a second before walking towards the speaker to fix it. She tried not minding it but  jealousy kept on hitting her. 

 

She continued her dance with everyone cheering on her loudly. She went back to her spot smiling at everyone, she feels happy but unsatisfied at the same time. 

 

It can be seen on her face that she feel disappointed somehow. She leaned on the table catching her breath while Sakura is still on the other side of the table,  sitting behind Hyewon. 

 

She felt even more frustrated as the girl didn't bother to come to her side. Then Yuri came up next and started to sing soulfully.

 

Chaeyeon then went on a deep thought. She looked at Sakura again, sitting behind Hyewon. They really looked good together. That's what she thought.

 

"It's okay Chaeyeon. Remember you promised yourself that you're not going to complain about her being close to the other members." 

 

Yuri's voice made her feel emotional and she's already in a verge of crying.

 

"Chaeyeon don't dare to cry right now. Don't. Please." 

 

Chaeyeon almost teared up when Hitomi started doing ballet on Yuri's song. Hitomi just saved her and changed her sad mood into a happy one. All of them laughed at Hitomi's unexpected dance. 

 

The filming for the first episode ended with the members taking two unique group photo. And then after that they proceeded on filming for the second episode.

 

-

 

They started filming for the second episode at a restaurant near the school. They are really like high school students who hangs out after class. 

 

As always, they are excited about food. They all sit on one table. Yuri and Yena will always sit together, beside them is Hitomi with Chaewon, Wonyoung sitting between Eunbi and Minju, Hyewon and Yujin, then Nako who switched sit with Chaeyeon. And Sakura at the end of the table sitting beside Chaeyeon. 

 

The food arrived and they all looked excited. They also started to appeal with their own secret friends by helping them with simple things such as giving them chopsticks like Eunbi did, giving them apron and even paper tissue. They all looked cute doing it.

 

While Sakura is also being cute towards her girlfriend. Chaeyeon being a sweet girlfriend wants to roll the girls sleeve for her but Sakura being silly suspected Chaeyeon as her secret friend for being too nice with her. 

 

Chaeyeon just gave her a look instead of responding with the older girl's suspicion. She feel happy as Sakura is acting cute in front of her. 

 

After minutes of eating they talked about where to go next. 

 

"Where should we go after this?" Yujin asked.

 

"PC bang PC bang." Hyewon said.

 

"PC bang PC bang." Sakura excitedly said.

 

Chaeyeon reacted on Sakura like a typical girlfriend complaining about their partners gaming hobby.  (Check Chaeyeon's reaction on episode 2 of Iz*One Chu)

 

"PC banggg~" Sakura kept on whining with a cute face.

 

After few minutes the girls decided where to go. Hyewon, Yena, Sakura and Minju are going to PC cafe. Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Yujin, Yuri and Hitomi are going to Karaoke house. Then Nako, Eunbi and Wonyoung are going to tarot cafe.

 

They all separated ways and will be meeting at school after. The four headed to PC cafe, Sakura is being extra excited about playing since she really love games. The four happily played together with Minju being teased by Yena for being a weak player.

 

On the other hand Yujin as always being a hyper kid excitedly entered the karaoke room with the other girls. They started with singing their own song La vie en rose. They continued by making two teams to compete. Yuri and Chaewon versus Chaeyeon, Yujin and Hitomi. 

 

The five girls had fun and drained their energies. At the end Chaeyeon's team won over Chaewon's team. 

 

Eunbi, Nako and Wonyoung went to the tarot cafe. They asked the tarot reader about their secret friend. It was funny on Nako's turn. The tarot reader literally described Wonyoung for her secret friend. Wonyoung kept making funny faces as the reader kept on describing her. 

 

After they had fun with their activities they all went back to the school. The outside of the school is really dark, they started to scare each other as they entered the school. 

 

Even the classroom is dark. All the girls were already feeling scared on their seats. They all got startled as they heard a sudden noise coming from the locker. 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura hugged each other in scare, they almost hit on each other's head before hugging tightly. Chaeyeon kept shoving her head on Sakura as she feel scared. (She feel scared?)

 

Yena and Yuri also got startled and hugged each other. Wonyoung clings to Eunbi, Chaewon and Hitomi hugged each other, Nako and Minju were also very scared, while Yujin and Hyewon at the back was not even bothered by the noise. Both of them are just smiling looking at the scaredy members.

 

They were given a mission to find keys for their lockers. They teamed up and assigned to different rooms to look for their key. Yujin, Minju, and Chaewon were assigned on the library, after a lot of screaming they found three keys and run back to their classroom.

 

Wonyoung, Hyewon, and Nako were assigned on the gym. They had a bit trouble looking for the keys since the place is big but after a while they found all three and went back to classroom. 

 

On the other side, Yena and Yuri both scaredy cat kept on arguing with each other. While Chaeyeon and Hitomi already on their way to the theatre. Hitomi was very scared walking behind her unnie. They entered the theatre and saw a person sitting at the front, they realized it was a mannequin after they went near it. 

 

They both screamed as the mannequin suddenly moved. They changed their way and walked on the side of the theatre to come up front. Chaeyeon opened the piano cover and saw a box. They obtained one key and thought they were already done with the mission.

 

Chaeyeon heard Yena and Yuri's voice and decided to scare them. She played the piano pretending to be obsessed while her partner Hitomi was very scared to her. Hitomi ran out the theatre screaming. 

 

Chaeyeon ran out following Hitomi. She went out the theatre running like a zombie scaring the three outside. She found it really funny and grabbed Hitomi to go back to their classroom. 

 

As they went back to their classroom, they were told that they suppose to have two keys but they only have one. The two went back to the theatre with Hyewon. They got the last key but Chaeyeon was not done being silly and played the piano again together with Hyewon scaring the poor Hitomi. They went out the theatre and went back to the classroom.

 

Eunbi and Sakura went to the art room. Sakura is one of the scaredy cat and kept on getting startled with every noise she heard while Eunbi won't even badge. They found the keys easily. While Yena and Yuri kept on screaming here and there before they found their keys. 

 

As they went out of the laboratory room, Hyewon and Chaeyeon were outside waiting to scare them. The two silly girls was not satisfied scaring Hitomi and planned to prank the two scaredy cats. Yena and Yuri walking back to the classroom when Chaeyeon ran in front of them like a zombie, making the two ran in fear. Hyewon from behind was laughing so hard, as well as Chaeyeon. 

 

All of them went back to the classroom and succeeded on finding their keys. They opened the lockers and found gifts inside. Sakura found two gifts on her locker with a cake. It was for her birthday, her secret friend is very thoughtful. They ended the filming very happy.

 

-

 

Today is Sakura's birthday. The two is still not getting their sweetness back because of the broken promise, even it was already been a month. 

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon with Nako and Hitomi ate breakfast together. Chaeyeon greeted her girlfriend with her favourite food. They spend the morning with each other before they went to the company's building.

 

Sakura opened vlive alone for her birthday. It's a tradition for the group to celebrate their birthdays on vlive. Sakura talked about the honey combo chicken she ate with Chaeyeon earlier. 

 

After a few minutes the rest of the group showed up and greeted Sakura. They sing her a happy birthday song as they entered the room. They are all hyper as always. 

 

And as always Hyewon would cling next to Sakura near the birthday cake. Chaeyeon just ignored them even deep inside she feel jealous. They started to give message to the birthday girl, starting with Hyewon.

 

"You're too close." Sakura said to Hyewon who's sitting beside her.

 

Hyewon gave her message and the rest of the members followed after her. Yujin took Hyewon away from Sakura before Chaeyeon's turn. Thanks to Yujin for being the mvp of the day. 

 

Chaeyeon held Sakura's hand and Sakura pulled her closer to her. Chaeyeon then kneeled in front of her before saying her message.

 

"Thank you for always listening to my worries." She said while looking at Sakura in the eyes.

 

Sakura smiled at her and the two hugged each other tightly.

 

They ended the vlive with the members being hyper and noisy as always.

 

-

 

After the vlive ended the girls decided to get a break first before going back to the practice room. Chaeyeon just looking at Sakura and Hyewon who's still sitting beside each other and chatting non stop. 

 

She feels really jealous in the inside but still trying to calm herself down.

 

"Sakura! What are you doing?!" She thought to herself.

 

She's staring at them like she wants to snatch Sakura away from her. After a few minutes Chaeyeon can't calm herself down and stood from her sit looking very pissed.

 

She went to Sakura and grabbed the girl's hand and dragged her out of the room. Sakura didn't complain and just followed Chaeyeon outside.

 

"Chaeyeon where are we going?" Sakura asked.

 

"Somewhere far from your new girlfriend." Chaeyeon coldly said while still walking.

 

Sakura stopped Chaeyeon from walking and pulled the girl facing her.

 

"Yah Chaeyeon don't tell me you're jealous with Hyewon." Sakura told Chaeyeon with a serious face. 

 

Chaeyeon looking away from her, doesn't want to look Sakura in the eyes.

 

"Chaeyeon??" Sakura asked.

 

"No. I'm not jealous. Why would I be? You're just like a real couple earlier. Not just earlier but all the time. I'm not jealous at all!" Chaeyeon angrily said.

 

"What are you saying? What's wrong with you?" Sakura asked looking annoyed with Chaeyeon.

 

"Nothing!" Chaeyeon said and started to walk away.

 

"Yah Chaeyeon!" Sakura grabbed Chaeyeon's hand to stop her.

 

"Just go back to your new girl and let me go." Chaeyeon removed Sakura's hand from hers.

 

She continued walking angrily. Sakura felt bad about her girlfriend and followed her. Chaeyeon kept on walking until they reached the building's balcony.

 

"Chaeyeon, please stop now." Sakura said and grabbed Chaeyeon hand for the second time.

 

The girl stopped walking but won't turn to Sakura. 

 

"I'm sorry, don't get mad anymore please." Sakura said.

 

Chaeyeon just kept her head down. Sakura walked in front of her and held her face.

 

"Hey, don't be like this. It's my birthday today." Sakura trying to comfort her girlfriend.

 

"No. I'm the one who should apologize to you Sakura." Chaeyeon raised her head.

 

"Apologize for what?" Sakura asked.

 

"About me being stupid." Chaeyeon said.

 

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

 

"About my promise. I'm so sorry for forgetting my promise to you." Chaeyeon said with sulky face.

 

"Chaeyeon..." Sakura smiled.

 

"I'm sorry, please forgive me and don't act cold to me anymore. I promise I will stay by your side and do whatever you want." Chaeyeon said with teary eyes.

 

"Chaeyeon... you don't have to do that..." Sakura said looking pleased on her girlfriend.

 

"No. I will. I promise you." Chaeyeon said.

 

"I know you will. Silly." Sakura said smilingly. 

 

"I love you Sakura." Chaeyeon said looking satisfied.

 

"I love you more Chaeyeon." Sakura said and hugged the girl tightly.

 

-

 

The next few days Sakura, Yuri, and Chaewon opened a vlive together. They talked with the fans while eating. The three were very calm doing their live broadcast when someone suddenly showed up at the door.

 

All of them looked at that direction. It can be seen on Sakura's face how happy she is seeing that person. It was Chaeyeon who visited them. 

 

After Chaeyeon's appearance, the two kept flirting on each other non stop. Sakura kept on taking glimpse of Chaeyeon who was behind the camera. They kept sending signal at each other. 

 

The three ended the vlive happily. Sakura quickly went to Chaeyeon who's sitting at the corner waiting for her.

 

"What are you doing here?" Sakura asked.

 

"Why? Is it bad to visit my girlfriend?" Chaeyeon said smilingly.

 

"You should be practicing right now." Sakura said.

 

"I don't want to. I missed you." Chaeyeon whined.

 

"I'm just gone for a while Chaeyeon." Sakura said.

 

"I wanted to see you." Chaeyeon said.

 

"Now, you're being too clingy." Sakura said.

 

"What's wrong with that?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

"Nothing. You're too cute."Sakura said smilingly.

 

"You look so pretty Saku-chan." Chaeyeon said while holding Sakura's hand.

 

"Stop Lee Chaeyeon." Sakura said trying to stop her smile.

 

"I love you." Chaeyeon whispered.

 

"I told you to stop Lee Chaeyeon." Sakura said.

 

"I really love you." Chaeyeon said looking straight at Sakura.

 

"Lee Chae..." Sakura didn't finish her words.

 

Chaeyeon stole a quick kiss on Sakura's lips and ran as fast as she can outside the room. Luckily, no one saw them. Sakura touched her lips and smiled very satisfied.

 

"Lee Chaeyeon!! Come back here!!" Sakura shouted following the silly girl outside.  

 

-

 

 

 

*THE END*