Over You

Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Luhan and him were in a long distance relationship for a long time now, but the worst part is that their relationship is a secret. Nobody should know their relationship or else its the end for the both of them.

 

He shouldn't agree with this secret relationship in the first place, if they are just brave enough to fight for their love, maybe he was not suffering right now. 


If Luhan just agreed with him not to hide their relationship, maybe they are in a different situation right now.


Maybe if he falls in love to a different person, maybe he's happy now, but what can he do, Luhan is the one who his heart calling. So he just goes with the saying follow your heart.


Or maybe if their status in life is different, and they're just an ordinary people, maybe they live happily right now and freely flaunt their relationship to the public.


That is just the what if's and maybe in his mind regarding his relationship with Luhan, but after all he's happily in love with him and he can endure all the hardship as long as they are together.

But that changes when Luhan came back to Korea last 2017 that ended their so called love story.

 

 


*****************************************************

 

 

 

 

Luhan got back to Korea last 2017 Sehun thought he's going to enjoy it and spend some quality  time with his boyfriend after being away from each other for a long time, but what he didn't expect that this day he will get his heart broken. 


"Luhan why didn't you tell me you are going back Korea?" Sehun says to Luhan while giving him a hug, but he stops hugging him when he notices that Luhan was not hugging him back and looks like he's not happy to see him again.


"Luhan what's wrong? Oh! Maybe you're tired from your flight, you should rest first we can talk tomorrow. Did you eat already? I can cook you some food" Sehun keeps talking, but Luhan stops him when he's going to the kitchen. Sehun look at luhan with wondering what's wrong with him.


"Sehun I'm here to.." Luhan can't say what he's supposed to say. 


"Here to? What is it Babe?" Sehun asked.


"Sehun let's stop this."

"What do you mean? Sehun asked with a lot of questions on his mind.


"I'm breaking up with you." Luhan said directly on Sehun eyes.


"You're joking, right? This is not funny Luhan." He says trying to laugh it out.


"I'm not joking Sehun. Let's end our relationship." Luhan says while looking directly at Sehun eyes.


"No Luhan, that is not true!" Sehun says while trying to think that this is just a nightmare.


"I'm sorry Sehun but I already have a girlfriend back in China."


"Girlfriend? You're kidding Luhan. Stop joking!" 


"I'm sorry Sehun but its true. I'm just here to finally end our relationship."


"No Luhan, Please don't break up with me. Tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it?" Sehun says while begging Luhan.


"You have done nothing wrong" Luhan said, trying not to cry in front of Sehun.


"Then why are you breaking up with me?" Sehun asked him.


"I'm sorry Sehun" that's all Luhan can say before he leaves Sehun.


He can't take to say another lie to him anymore, so he just walked out leaving Sehun devasted inside his apartment. He can't tell him the real reason why he did that to him. He can't take seeing Sehun getting hurt because of him. He gets back to China trying to look okay even though what he's feeling inside was killing him because he hurt the one he truly loves, but he needs to protect him.


Sehun try to contact Luhan, he calls and text him so many times, he even leaves voice message saying "Please Luhan don't do this to me. Come back to me."

"Tell me if I didn't something wrong and I will fix it." He begged him, but Luhan doesn't answer any of his call and messages. He's prayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter