Chapter 01 : He's Back

Mistake Of Yesterday ( vrene )

Irene's POV

 

 

I was walking around for a bit when my phone ring with an unknown number on the screen. It was a text from someone I don't know or maybe I do. I'm really not the type to save numbers on my contacts because I always forget things first. 

Taehyung is here. He just arrived this morning with his so called wife Jisoo. I hope you're okay.

My eyes roll when I read the text. It was obviously from one of my friends. I sighed and keep the gadget in my pocket. I am so tired and I just want to go home. I don't want to stress myself to something not worth of my time.

 

It took me 30 minutes to reach my apartment. I slid my keycard and door opened. I look at inside and sigh for the nth time. It's quiet and common not like the home I used to call before. 

I directly went to my room and slam my body on the double sized bed. I stared at the ceiling and then suddenly his face pop up into my stupid mind. As long as I want to forget his face, my mind can't. My pathetic heart can't. It has been 4 years since he left me but it doesn't mean I've already moved on because damn no! I couldn't and I hate myself for how stupid I am. I'm tired of crying and questioning myself why did he left me? 

I was cut off by the sound of a doorbell. I mean who would visit me this late hour? 

I stood up lazily as it keeps on ringing. I want to smack who's outside for disturbing me in this hour.

"Wait!" I yelled as if the stranger will hear me outside since my house is soundproof.

I open the door and was shocked when a familiar figure greeted me with a deep stare that I could drown any minute now if I don't look away but his gaze is just too intense that I can't even move a muscle. 

Four freakin' years and now he's standing infront of me. He changed alot. He's got broader shoulder, from his jawline up to his perfect shaped nose, hir curvy lips and his eyes. His deceiving stares will never be left. 

"Irene, let's talk."

I slam the door as soon as he speak but he's fast and strong to push it and finally step inside my apartment. I was a bit shocked at first that's why I was taken aback and he used it as an advantage to pull me in for a hug. 

"I missed you." He softly said.

I tried to break free but I can't. I'm small and his tall and plus I'm just a girl. I'm tired from work. I'm sleepy and all. I don't have the strength to even yell at him and slap him as hard as how stepmothers slap their stepdaughters on TV. 

"Can you just please go home?" I beg.

I'm jusy so tired of his bullsh*ts in life. I'm starting to livw on my own. Why does he have to comeback now and hug and talk to me like he didn't do anything from the past.

I gently push him away with my head down. I'm fighting the urge to cry. I won't. Not infront of him.

"Please just go home." I said without even looking at him.

The next I heard was the sound of my door lock clickin' and that moment I knew, I knew that my life won't be as easy as I want it to be. Now that he's back.

 

 

 

 

__

Friendly note, I changed my mind. I'll just use their real names for this story :)

What do you think about the first chapter?