Fin

𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sakura P.O.V]

 

Today is the day, the day Hyewon and I is going out to have our first date. 

 

After 2 years I've been crushing on her, finally she asked me to go out as her fake girlfriend.

 

Right now I'm at the bus stop, waiting for her to come and pick me.

 

I didn't expect to meet Hiichan here and when I asked her where is she going, she said 'Hyewon asked me to go out with her'.

 

I thought it's only Hyewon and me but I'm wrong..

 

Not long after that, Hyewon appeared. I thought she is going to bring her car but instead of driving, she just walking using her thin feet.

 

"Sorry for making both of you waiting." She said, painting.

 

"Where do we go?" I asked.

 

"I don't know, what do you think Hiichan?" Hyewon replied and I didn't expect she would replied like that because she is the one who asked me to go out with her.

 

"Let's go to the park, there's a bread shop near the park right? So you can buy me one and I'll leave, I don't want to live as a thirdwheel." Hitomi replied.

 

"Ok let's go there." Hyewon stated then the three of us start walking to the park.

 

[End of P.O.V]

 

[At the bread shop in the park]

 

"Wahhh there's a lot of bread here! This must be Hiichan heaven all of this time!" Hyewon said, eyes sparkling seeing a different type of bread.

 

"You promised to treat me right Hyewon-ah? Can I pick more than one?" Hitomi asked and earn a nodded from Hyewon.

 

"If you want to buy everything inside this shop, just buy it, I'll pay for everything you want, Hiichan. Btw, I'll wait at the table ok?" Hyewon said then walk toward the table followed by Sakura.

 

"Why are you here? Don't you want to choose some bread to eat?"

 

"I just want to take a break from standing, do you think I'm not tired? I know I didn't participate in the cross country but still, I'm tired, don't ask me why because I don't know why."

 

"Ac--"

 

Hyewon words got cut off by Sakura's phone notifications.

 

Sakura took out her phone then unlock it to check the message.

 

"Who's that?" Hyewon asked, trying to see what's the owner of the number message her girlfriend.

 

"I don't know, it's an unknown number."

 

"It's up to you to reply or not.."

 

______

Hi, Miyawaki Sakura :)

 

Sakura 🌸

Who are you?

 

_______

Maybe you don't know but

for your information, I'm 

your secret admirer.

 

Sakura 🌸

How do you got my
number? 

 

After sending that message to that unknown person, Sakura look at Hyewon.

 

"Block that number now." Hyewon stated.

 

"Why?" Sakura asked.

 

"Just do it or else we're over." 

 

"OK OK FINE!"

 

But before Sakura tap the block button, that unknown person had send her another message.

 

_______

I know you're going to

block me because of

your stupid girlfriend

Kang Hyewon but before 

that, I want to let you

know that I love you ❤❤

 

"Block that number now." Hyewon stated.

 

"Can't you see? I'm going to do it right now."

 

Once again, that unknown person send another message.

 

_______

I admire you so much Sakura.

I love you ❤❤

 

"You better block that number right now or else I'm going to transform into a hulk."

 

"Wait, I need to thank the owner of this number."

 

"For what..?"

 

Sakura 🌸

Thanks ❤

 

After sending that message, Sakura quickly block that number.

 

"Satisfied now?"

 

"Why did you used that heart shape emoji to her?" Hyewon asked.

 

"How do you know she's a girl?"

 

"Because we're in the all girls high school."

 

"Oh ya.. Btw, is it wrong?" 

 

"You never send me a text with heart shape emoji.." Hyewon stated, looking dissapointed.

 

"Are you jealous?" Sakura asked, smirking.

 

"No I didn't but.. You're mine so why did you send the love emoji to someone else?"

 

"We're nothing, we're just in a fake relationship so stop with your drama."

 

"Ok.."

 

"Hey don't be upset!"

 

"Then, from now on, you can't send the love emoji to everyone else except for me, got it?"

 

"Ok my dear glutton." Sakura said, blushing because of Hyewon statement before.

 

"I'm done, please pay for everything Kang Hyewon." Hitomi said, suddenly appeared at the table making both Hyewon and Sakura startled.

 

"Ok." With that, Hyewon leave with the bucket full of bread, walking to the counter to pay.

 

Once Hyewon leaved, Sakura start the conversation with Hitomi.

 

"Are you still mad at me?" Sakura asked, her tone is full with guilty.

 

"No, I'm not." Hitomi replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter