Final.

Just as it begin; it ended.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Without proofreading. I haven't write any proper story in a while so it was rusty af.

If there’s one thing for sure; it’s how Jongin could still look effectively alluring with the sweats glistening over his forehead, with his hair sticking everywhere and his lips swollen red, gasping for the man’s name like an unbroken mantra. Sehun could feel the tinge of desperation that he couldn’t put his fingers on it. But those thoughts didn’t stay for long when Jongin rolls his hips sinfully on top of him, riding off his like no one’s business.

And it was like the how Jongin suddenly pounded on him, begging him to the tanned male senselessly as he walked through the room, it was over. Jongin pushed himself off from him, eyes still heavy, like he hasn’t come down from the high, yet instead of finishing the male off, Sehun merely let the tanned male do whatever he wants without asking out loud, although it was bit troubling. With the how Jongin silently dragged himself off toward the open kitchen and pulled out a bottle of champagne from the cabinet.

It didn’t even feel like they ed, not at all, when Jongin suddenly started to bid him over for a glass. Sighing, Sehun stood up from the couch; grunting curses under his breath as he pulled his pants back up, “Trying to be fancy now are we, tonight?”

He could see the tiny eye rolls coming from Jongin across the room.

“Well, I’m fancy, what do you know?” Jongin snickers, pouring another glass of champagne into his glass, then pouring in another glass for Sehun.

Sehun merely stared at the glass, when he reached to the edge of the kitchen counter; still couldn’t figure out what had happened to Jongin to be acting out so out of his characters. Jongin have always been the affectionate one, the clingy type after , yet tonight, the tanned male felt almost distant, almost like he was not even there even when Jongin was the one that initiated the earlier.

 “Didn’t feel like it?” His train of thoughts were broken by Jongin’s raspy voice. Sehun in his breath, then pulling the chair to sit across Jongin, who probably on his way to drink his third glass. His forehead furrowed into deep frown, “Penny for your thought?”

Finally, he asked. Sehun really don’t want to get involved, it wasn’t so him at all. Plus, it was the nature of their relationship that they had establish after a year getting into it. No matter he believed he did know the older male, Sehun knew he was bullting himself. And he preferred to keep it that way. Jongin opened up to him multiple time, over the courses of their time together, probably hoping that Sehun would do the same but as time going on,  Jongin realized that it was not working, the tanned male stopped – decided to keep things to himself; only sharing things that he deemed important enough for them to know.

So, when Sehun asked him for his thoughts, Jongin was bit caught in a trance. He raised his eyebrows for confirmation. Sehun caught his eyes, “If you wish to share, that is.”

After a while, Jongin’s head lulls to the side; almost gracefully like a small flower gravitated slowly to the direction of the sun, lulling with the breeze. He didn’t break the eye contacts.

“Of course.” He curls his lips into a soft smile; gulping into the last drips of the champagne in his glass. But he kept it that way, didn’t continued with his sentences so Sehun gave up. If Jongin wished to say anything, he would have done so. He had learned from the past, a secretive Jongin couldn’t be break.

Sehun took his glass, the one that Jongin had poured earlier and take a small sip.

The champagne tasted sweet against his lips, like the first time he claimed a kiss from Jongin’s, three weeks after their encounters.

Their pace stays that way, steady with the champagne and silent that slowly engulfing their bubbles. Sehun haven’t finished his first glass, yet Jongin had already reached his sixth glass, didn’t seemed to be stopping.

“How did you do it?” Jongin whispered. He was looking down to his glass, fingers gripped onto the fragile material tightly as he swirls the substances in it. Then he breathed in, before letting it out loudly. “I can’t bring myself to think how you do it. How much it didn’t even affect you in any ways possible?”

Sehun frowned. “What do you mean?”

Jongin hums, shaking his head; probably thinking it was funny. “All of these, Sehun-ah. How did you do it? Tell me your secret so I can be damn with it too.”

“I don’t quite understand what you’re trying to say here. Just make it simpler-“

“Us!” Jongin half-shouted his sentences, but after realizing what he did, the tanned male tried to compose himself back by shaking his head in disbelieved. “Sorry.”

They went back silence after that. Jongin’s answer still lingered on Sehun’s head as the man trying to make sense of the words. For each time the min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter