Hidden agenda

Hidden agenda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Every weekend Luhan has a habit of swimming every 3 pm to 4pm after spending a stressful week at school. Swimming is one of his ways, to relieve some stress other than going to the mall with his best friend Baekhyun. And every time he swims there is always an eye who watches him from afar. 


"I'm going to make sure that you'll be mine." Sehun says while his lips looking at Luhan swims.


Luhan notice that every time he swims there is a guy who always sat from afar looking at him while he swims. "OMG! That creepy guy is watching me again."  But he always just tries to ignore him the whole time he spends time swimming even thought he got goosebumps every time he sees this man. He just acts casual and leaves immediately after he's done.


One time while on his way to the elevator, he saw that there is a guy who's waiting for the elevator wearing a cap and looks kinda familiar. He watches the guy enter the elevator, and he waits for him to turn around to see his face and but got disappointed because someone blocked his view and when he got his view back, the elevator door is already close. He was pissed because he missed his chance to see him up close because every time he saw this guy he always saw him from afar. He promise to himself that next he sees him, he's going to make sure to see his face.

 

*****************************************************

 

Sehun has a long time crush on his Chinese neighborhood who happens to also study at the same school as him, same year, but he's just in a different section. 


Ever since the first time he laid his eyes on him Sehun had been head over heels in love with Luhan. And right now he's here in the library pretending to study, but the truth is he's just here secretly staring at his long time crush turned into love.


"You know dude, you act like a creep." Kai said


"I'm not creepy!" Sehun said.


"Well, you just follow him everywhere, you even know his schedule, what time he goes to school, what food he eats during breakfast or lunch, what time he goes to the library, what time he goes home, and also the time he swims at your apartment swimming pool during weekend end. Yeah, right you're not a creep." Kai said while rolling his eyes with a sarcastic tone. 


"It's just a coincidence that he's everywhere I go, and he's also my neighbour that why I know what time he swims." Sehun say still acting what he's doing is not weird.


"Coincidence my , just admit it you intentionally went where he goes." Kai said.


"You know what just stop it, you don't know what I've been going through" Sehun said and pretend to read his book again.


"Why don't you just confess to him instead of creeping at his back?" Kai said while scribbling something on his notebook.


"It's easier to say than done." Sehun said he actually tries one time to talk to Luhan but his fear got him first and just decided to not go with it let his chance passed.


"Didn't you say at the pool one time at your apartment that you are going to make sure that he'll be yours. What happen to that?" Kai said while doing some air quotes with his finger.


"I was a little bit tipsy that time, so my confidence level is so high, but you know that once the alcohol effect is gone, I'm back to my usual self which is a shy boy and a coward." Sehun said.


"And I'm nothing compared to him." Sehun said looking dispirited.


"What do you mean you are nothing?" Kai asked


"I mean, look at him, his the school flower boy, top student, famous all over the school while me its just me." Sehun said with a sad look on his face.


"What you do mean it's just you. You are Sehun you're not famous, but you are handsome, you're not a top student, but you study hard to have a good grades, and you don't hurt anyone unlike like some of the students here who use their power to gain popularity." Kai said


He was impressed with what his best friend says about him, it has never crossed his mind that Kai will become this serious at some point. "Thanks man, for uplifting my self-esteem. I don't know what I will do without you, that's why you mean so much to me." 


"No, problem man, I always got your back. Anything for you" Kai said and tap Sehun shoulder.


Sehun smile and continue reading his book when Kai suddenly speak "but if I were you man I will confess to him before someone will steal his heart." It got him thinking because of what Kai said. He's right, I better make a move before someone does. 

 

On the other side of the library he doesn't know that he's also the topic of the two best friends. If Sehun just knew that Luhan like him, maybe everything will be easy for him.

 

"Your lover boy slash stalker is here again" Baekhyun said while using is mouth to point who he is talking about. Luhan looks to where Baekhyun was pointing and see that his crush was also there in the library.


"Stop it baek, he's not my stalker and especially he's not my lover boy" He said and get back to writing his assignment.


"Really, don't tell me that it's just a coincidence that he there whenever you are? Yes, he's not yet your lover, but in the future, he will" Baekhyun said with a mischievous look on his face.


"It's just a coincidence Baekhyun he's a student here so it's normal for us to see him around. And what do you mean in the future?" Luhan is left with mouth hanging open.


"Admit it flower boy that you like this creepy guy." Baekhyun sassily said.


"What? Me? Like him? No, you got it wrong" Luhan said while shaking his head. 


"You can't fool me Luhan, you are always searching for him everywhere we go and when he's not around, you suddenly become sad and even act cute when he's around." Baekhyun said with a smirk on his face.


"I didn't do anything like what you are saying" Luhan say, trying to deny what Baekhyun said.


"Really? The other day you pout your lips and trying to be cute in front of me which you usually don't do, but act cute because you know he's sitting behind my back." He blushed and can't say a word because he tries to be subtle with his move so that Baekhyun won't notice, but he still does, he really can't get away from his best friend eagle eye. 


"Why don't you just talk to your shy boy and be friend with him." Baekhyun suggest to him.


"I won't do that Baek, and please stop, can't you see I'm doing my assignment why don't you just do yours too." Luhan says and ignored his best friend and just focus on what he was doing.


His to focus on his assignment that he didn't notice his best friend Baekhyun was planning something on his mind while looking at the table of Luhan crush and his best friend. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter