END - The Surprise Twist

Try Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin woke up. She was greeted with the aroma of coffee in the kitchen. She rose from the bed and followed the scent to the Kitchen, expecting her to be back. But she isn't. It was Hyewon.

 

"Oh, you're finally awake?" greeted Hyewon wearing her signature sweater which emphasized her figure.

 

Yujin nodded, still half awake.

 

"Sorry if I wasn't Minju." Hyewon chuckled. "Well, anyway, maybe you freshen up and I'll tell you what you should do, alright?"

 

Yujin went as instructed and went back to the kitchen after half an hour of bathing.

 

Hyewon looked at her from head to toe and smiled. Believe it or not, she's Yujin's mom friend in the office and that even extends outside office life. "Good. Now let's discuss my idea."

 

Yujin was all ears.

 

"How about you take her out on a date and then ask if you guys could make amends and finally get back together? It's a good one and you're basically making her experience good things before dropping the compromises," Hyewon said, her index and thumb massaging her chin.

 

"Are you sure it'll work?" Yujin frowned.

 

"I don't know but it deserves a try."

 

***

 

It was Saturday and that meant no work. Yujin somehow was able to make Minju go with her, the redhead was wary, however, because both of them had been fighting like cats and dogs and that meant it might happen again. They were in an amusement park but both weren't amused.

 

Yujin pushed it, however, and pulled Minju to a haunted house.

 

"Yujin-ah… You know I'm scared of haunted houses, right?" Minju frowned.

 

Yujin's grip tightened. "Don't worry. I'm with you," Yujin reassured with her smile.

 

Minju hanged on to that. They went in, and Minju clung to Yujin's arm immediately. The redhead clinging to her arm was cute, the taller mused to herself.

 

"Scared already, Minju-yah?" The brunette chuckled.

 

Yujin-ah, I already told you I'm weak to these…" The redhead's frown wasn't diminishing.

 

Suddenly, an amusement park staff jumped out of hiding, and that made Minju shout on the top of her lungs, prompting Yujin to cover her ears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter