Rain

Eunhae/Hyukhae Drabbles

 

"Don't run, Donghae, or you'll fall." Hyukjae warned the boy who was happily running in front of him. And of course his advice was ignored.

"But it's fun! I should enjoy the rain when my mom is nowhere to be seen!" Donghae beamed while turned around to face Hyukjae behind him. A wide smile plastered on his wet face. He looked quite stunning, adorable with oversize coat wrapping his small body.
And Hyukjae couldn't help himself but to smile back under his umbrella.

They had been walking under the rainy weather for almost fifteen minutes. Leaving the bus station behind. It was a bad idea, to be honest. Donghae had a low immune system and could get sick easily. Hyukjae's first reply when Donghae said that he wanted to go home from school by walking under the rain was absolutely no. But hell, who do you think Donghae was? His infamous sad brown eyes will surely win over Hyukjae. Like, everytime. Donghae just need to make his eyes more sadder, his thin lips jutted out on a small pout and Hyukjae will be whipped completely.

"You'll get sick tomorrow.. or maybe tonight, you'll start sneezing in a few hours from now."

Donghae raised his brows in pure curiosity, "How do you know that?"

Hyukjae shrugged, "Because I know you."

Donghae blinked his eyes a few times before started to giggle. Slightly tilting his head, he began to ask, "Then, will you stay by my side when I get sick?"

"Of course."

"Will you let me hug you to sleep?"

"Cannot say no."

"Are you willing to listen to me when I'm being all whiny?"

"Don't I always?"

Hyukjae answered all of Donghae's question with soft tone. Eyes full of affection. There was a pause when Donghae decided to approach Hyukjae slowly. His smile never leave  his face as Hyukjae did the same.

"Then I don't mind getting sick if it means you'll take care of me." He said when his face was close enough with Hyukjae's.


Hyukjae snorted, but amused at the same time. "Brat." he replied quietly.

Donghae hummed, his hands found their way to sneak and circled around Hyukjae's neck. "Your brat is cold right now." It's the truth though. His lips looked a bit bluish on his pale skin. And his hands shaking a bit.

Hyukjae had one of his hand around Donghae's waist in an instant. Pulling him closer despite the wetness of his coat. He didn't care at all. His focus was completely on Donghae right now. Beautiful Donghae with shining eyes and tempting wet lips which streched to form a sweet smile. "We should hurry to go home." Hyukjae whispered though slowly leaning over.

"Not before you kiss me."

And Hyukjae did. Watched with loving eyes as Donghae closed his lids. Ready for something that will make his heart flutter.

Their kiss was innocent and light. Wet and cold. But still great. Because it's Donghae, everything about Donghae was great.

"I love you, Hyukkie."

"I love you more, Hae."

Suddenly Donghae didn't feel that cold anymore. Because Hyukjae was here. Hyukjae was warm.