-Final-

What Did I Do Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry if I did anything wrong, please don't ignore me like this Eunbi unnie" 

 

 

 

My pleas entered her ear and exited on the other as she continued to neglect my existence. I'm very much worried that I did something very wrong that's why she's like this, but the problem is that... I have no idea what it is!

 

 

 

Okay Chaeyeon, breath in..... Breath out

 

 

 

Thinking back to this day, it's our date. I remembered how excited I was for today because, it's our first date as an official couple. We planned on watching the sunset after our stroll around the amusement park. However, the kids want to go too. Ahn Yujin was the first one to whine together with Wonyoung, then Yena joined them after. And I thought that, together with whole IZ*ONE, it will be tons of fun so I decided to allow them to go with us. 

 

 

 

As expected, it was lots of fun! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud frustrated huff beside me was heard and I stopped spacing out. Right, I'm still trying to know why Eunbi unnie is so angry. 

 

 

 

I think I should cook her some food to apologize. Yes, Maybe that's it. I stood up and went to their kitchen. I looked at their fridge to see if there's something I can cook for Eunbi when I heard footsteps walking towards me, I peeked and saw Chaewon making her way towards me

 

 

 

"Hey Chaeyeon unnie, it's already night. You should go back to your dorm" 

 

 

 

I heard Chaewon said, shifting her eyes from Eunbi to me.

 

 

 

"B-but" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at my watch and she's right, it's pretty late already

 

 

 

I sighed and closed the fridge. I went to Chaewon and smiled at her, "Okay, goodnight Chaewon"

 

 

 

Walking towards Eunbi, I can see that she is still mad at me. I kissed the top of her head and see if she has any reaction to it. I am happy to see her blushing through that demeanor of hers, cute. I hope she'll forgive me tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight Eunbi unnie, I- uh...  sweet dreams" I stuttered and exited their dorm. Ugh, the other kids might be waiting for me at the other dorm.

 

 

 

After a short walk, I reached our dorm.

 

 

Opening the door, I was surprised to see Wonyoung and Yuri sitting by the door like little puppies waiting for their owner. I furrowed my eyebrows at them. 

 

 

 

"Why are you there? You should be sleeping by now" I said and Wonyoung smiled cheekily at me, "Of course we are waiting for you unnie, I can't sleep because we're not complete" 

 

 

 

I smiled at her after what she said, then Yuri spoke. 

 

 

 

"We're just worried you know, what if you're eating somewhere and you brought some leftovers? It's such a pity if we didn't eat that" Wonyoung nodded, then she realized what Yuri said and smack the back of her head. 

 

 

 

"That's not what I meant by waiting!" 

 

 

 

"Sure you don't" I laughed and gave them the lollipops left in my pocket. Their eyes sparkled and thanked me. 

 

 

 

"Brush your teeth and sleep after you finished those lollipops okay?" I shouted from my room and I heard them shout back, "Okay unnie!"

 

 

 

These kids... 

 

 

 

I looked at the window on my room, seeing how bright and beautiful the moon is, like unnie. I sighed deeply, I miss Eunbi unnie....

 

I wonder what she is doing right now? 

 

 

 

/Meanwhile..../

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi's POV

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" 

 

 

 

How dare that Chaeyeon be so cute and be so kind and be so sweet and be so freaking CUTE?! 

 

 

 

"Unnieeeee stop screaming, Minjoo is already sleeping" Chaewon said, I covered my face with a pillow and screamed there. 

 

 

 

CHAEYEON IS SO AHHHH!!!  She kissed my freaking head, THAT'S SO SWEET BUT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY AT HER! 

 

 

 

Why isn't she getting mad at me for being angry at her for no reason? 

 

 

 

"HEY! UNNIE, ugh you're so noisy" I felt Chaewon sat beside me, "Why are you like that? Does Chaeyeon unnie's sweetness make you lose your mind?"

 

 

 

I widened my eyes at her remark. 

 

 

 

"What? No! Of course not," I trailed off while denying and buried my face in the pillow once again. 

 

 

 

"Hmmm?" 

 

 

 

Chaewon is not going to sleep anytime soon isn't she? 

 

 

 

"It's just..." 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

I contemplated if I should tell her why I'm like this and why I'm mad at Chaeyeon. 

 

 

 

"Tell me already" Chaewon seemed to read what's on my mind and she tapped my shoulders. 

 

 

 

"Well it's like this...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/Back to Chaeyeon/

 

 

 

I didn't sleep a wink for today thinking why unnie is so mad at me. Did I do something wrong? 

 

 

 

"Kids, I'm going to the other dorm" I told them and they rushed to change their clothes, "WE'RE GOING TOO" I smiled and nodded. 

 

 

 

"Okay, hurry up and let's go" They rushed and scrambled to their rooms. With a container in my hands, my smile got wider. I hope Eunbi unnie will like the food I cooked.... Let's just hope. 

 

 

 

A sigh came out of my lips. I am so puzzled right now and my head's a mess. 

 

 

 

"Unnie? This is the hundredth time you sighed, is there something wrong?" I heard our maknae asked with worry. Did I sigh too much already? I didn't notice, I should not let the others worry about me. 

 

 

 

"It's nothing" I brushed her off and she just nodded hesitantly. 

 

 

 

It's been an eternity, but to be honest... It's just 3 minutes and at last we arrived at the others' dorm. I'm a little nervous and excited, what if Eunbi unnie is still mad at me, however, I want to see her again. 

 

 

 

I knocked on the door and opened it after, seeing that the other kids are at the living room with their sleepy faces. 

 

 

 

"Unnie!!!" Of course, that's the loud Yujin rushing to me. 

 

 

 

"Eunbi unnie is so scary today, I know she always are but... She's extra scary today!" The tall girl complained and I laughed at her. 

 

 

 

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Another loud voice boomed from the kitchen. I chuckled at her cuteness while Yujin pouted. 

 

 

 

"She sprayed my face with cold water, isn't that mean unnie?" 

 

 

 

Wonyoung scoffed and that's how I knew that they are already on the living room, "Well, maybe because she's been waking you for the tenth time this day and you're not even flinching" 

 

 

 

Chaewon pointed out that made Yujin's pout even more bigger, "But still... Isn't that mean?"

 

 

 

"Yes yes, sometimes... Unnie is a little mean" I said and patted her head, turning that pout of hers into a big puppy smile.

 

 

 

Running towards the living room, she bragged about how I took her side. I let out a chuckle once again, she is really a kid, still. 

 

 

 

I removed my shoes and went straight to the kitchen. I settled the plastic bags containing the foods and fished them out to the table. After I did that, I went towards Eunbi unnie who is cooking. I stared at her and I saw her eyebrows twitch after a long time. She must be irritated or just embarrassed by my intense stare, but no matter what the reason is, I continued to stare. 

 

 

 

I think 5 minutes have passed until she finally spoke. 

 

 

 

"W-what do you want?" Stuttering Eunbi is so adorable, I just wish that she's not going to be mad at me this time. 

 

 

 

"I wanted to help you cook" I said with a wide smile on my face. She finally talked to me! Well, it's just yesterday that she ignored me but it feels like forever. I don't like getting silent treatment. 

 

 

 

"I don't need help" She refused and my smile turned into frown, is she still mad at me? I hope not...

 

 

 

"Unnie, are you still mad at me?" I heard her took a deep breath, I waited for her answer but, I guess she's not planning to. I followed her as she transferred her dish to a plate. 

 

 

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Please don't ignore me" I plead and just like yesterday, it was ignored. 

 

 

 

"Unnie, I'll take you to the amusement park today if you want."

 

 

 

"Unnie do you want to go to Victoria's secret? It's on me."

 

 

 

"Unnie I'll get you ice cream, vanilla flavored with marshmallows on top, you love that right?" 

 

 

 

I tried to convince her in so many ways. But it seems that nothing is working. 

 

 

 

"D-did I do something wrong?" I asked once again. Damn, she might be annoyed at this point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter