Son Wendy

My Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun shone through the binds of the window. A loud blaring sound can be heard in the room. A hand forcefully stopped the sound. The sleeping girl fluttered her eyes slowly meeting a pair of eyes staring at her floating up in the air. Floating?!?!

She bolted up straight looking at the girl floating in front of her. “Who are you?!? What are you doing here inside my room?!?”

“You don’t know me?” hurt can be seen with the girl’s eyes.

“No, so can you please tell me who are you and what are you doing here?”

“I am Son Seungwan. Your vampire.” She winked at her owner.

“WHAT!? My VAMPIRE?! Is this some kind of joke? I think I am going crazy.”

“No unnie, look It’s true” she showed her two sharp fangs to Joohyun.

Joohyun can’t still believe that there’s a vampire in her room and it’s hers. She scanned the vampire from head to toe.

“But how did it happen that you’re my vampire?”

“well…..”

 

Little Joohyun was running around until she spotted her father’s shelves full of vampire figurines. She scanned them one by one. Her father saw her and lifted her.

“Do you know what they are?” she nodded. “They are vampires. Umma told me that they are scary cause they our blood.”

“well yes they are scary, but I believe that there are also good vampires. Imagine having them as your friend isn’t that cool? They can fly, turn into bats, can see miles away. They also move fast.” Joohyun pondered a little. When she realized that it was indeed cool to have vampire as her friend. She nodded.

 

Joohyun was playing with her toys until she heard s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter