I Love You

I Love You (Chanbaek Version)

 

We shared a life that wasn’t short
Our hearts matured
Rather than lovers, we were like family
Now whatever we do, feels like we already did it

 

 

 


Exhaling puffs of smoke gently, the handsome figure observed every drop of the sky's tears tenderly. Soft drizzles and washes drowning him in his nostalgia. Cold. Is what is creeping through him slowly. It used to be warm. Unknowingly, flashes of memories clouded his thoughts, his lips curling into a delicate smile, he chuckled lowly. Warmth was a figure tinier than his own, fitting his like a missing puzzle, beautiful soulful droopy eyes, always so loving, so calming, thin cherry lips with a smile so divine and bright, he probably had to cover his overly wide eyes in a scramble. Flawless feather skin and petite fingers tracing his long, rough, and lean ones in hypnotic circles. Yet he remembers. As clear as yesterday, how that beautiful face was void of emotions, pain embedded deep in those doe eyes, harsh marks smearing the perfect white skin like a mockery. He broke his promise. He had hurted what matters to him the most. Chanyeol could only laugh, his whole body trembles with the pain in his heart. The harsh sound of rain covering his own tears.To Loey glitzening spotlights and faded cheers was his warmth. His private ecstacy. Yet. To Chanyeol, warmth was his pretty love. His pretty love that Loey had clearly disregard of importance. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Loey was charismatic, fearless, an artist at heart and a beast on stage. He was unstoppable, his rivals and friends would say. Like a black hole, his audience deep into his own ideals of world of contradictions and wonder. His aura was unapparalled, until it was proven wrong.

 

 

Despite it just being a few years into his debut, Loey had quickly become a chart topper, a monster talent that sweep awards and cause conversations in anything he pursue. Shortly he's the entertainment industry's black horse and residential heartbreaker. It had been just a normal night out after an award ceremony, a high end gangnam club created exclusively for the most sensational after parties; a prestigious event reserved for industry biggest sweethearts and talents, billionares, CEO, models, actors, directors, writers. 

Loey had smiled dorkily as he reach his favourite group of best friends located in one of the private section of the club. "kyungie! its so weird to see you here by youself without your second shadow, where's Kai. And I see you dae, working that charm, you're out to get those actresses aren't you. My lil bro Sehun, congrats on your win." He winked cheekily as he greet his friends excitedly, tackling each of them in his "best" hugs, earning disgusted groans, especially from the maknae of the group. "come on, hyung, you're disgusting" Sehun snarled in fake discomfort before snorting at Chanyeol's insulted expression loudly. "Jesus Hunnie, control yourself, Is this how the youngest ever daesang actor behave" Kyungsoo had  lovingly, earning a deep whine from the youngest. "You guys are mean. 'Angelic Vocals' and 'nation's golden voice' is just your disguise isnt it hyung. You're actually a devil. An adorable tiny one though". "Take that back Oh Sehun! I'm not adorable! and I'm not tiny!" Kyungsoo growled, diving to strangle Sehun in his grip. "Woa Woa calm down cuties!" Chanyeol exclaimed. 

 

"We're not cute!" the two shouted irritatedly in twin defense 

 

Before the pair could strangle him, Chanyeol had thanked the heavens for Mino, Dean, and his senior Teddy's saving grace. "Hey Loey whats up man! didn't know you'll show up tonight." "Yea man, just need a change of scenery" Chanyeol had hugged them as a form of greeting. "whoa were we interupting a fight, Kyungsoo look like he's ready to claw your eyes out" Teddy laughed lowly. "Yes hyung, how do you stand him, can you send me a copy of his tracks, I would love to insert some free back up vocals" Kyungsoo had offered kindly, smiling devilishly angelicaly. The mood just increases ever since, with new additions of friends joining their light banter of loving disses and arguments. That is until, a loud squeal had erupted in between them, It was Jongdae, followed by Kyungsoo. "My gosh he's here dae, I didn't know that the rumours were true" "My God kyung he looks much more heavenly in person than those expensive magazine spreads". Kim Jongdae is raving about someone? hold on even the residential 'cold prince' is actually squealing excited to see someone else apart from his lover Kim Jongin / Kai? A frown grace his features, as curiosity filled them, following his friends' gaze. Chanyeol felt his heart stop. His mind creating a tunnel vision focused on the arriving figure. Never had he seen such a beautiful creature, it actually physically pains him to blink and breathe. 

"earth to Chanyeol, you alright dude?" Mino asked, his tone laced with worry. Coughing quickly, to hide his flustered mindset and blush, Chanyeol nod meekly. "um who is he? do you guys know him?" Chanyeol question quietly, faking indifference. With that Mino raised one of his eyebrows in amusement. "Do you not know who he is?" Offguard by the accusing stares of the whole table, Chanyeol had stammered in defense "hey I rarely leave the studio!" The rest of the table had started to laugh fondly, resulting to the tall man flushing a deeper red. "That's alright bro, we all know you're a hermit crab" "That my friend, is the current nation's sweetheart. Top international model, grazing millions of high end mags and runways. And to add to that perfection, he is actually Dean and Teddy hyungs' composing and writing partners, definitely one of the most divine voices i've had the pleasure to hear and work with. One of the humble but fatally talented beauty in the industry. He's perfection on legs. Byun Baekhyun." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feeling a weird heat spreading all over his body, Chanyeol try to divert his attention pretty quickly. Loey is a women and men magnet alright, ' dropper' people would say as they fawn over him. With his tall majestic physique, sculptured handsome features, enticing barritone trebles and melting gaze he can't deny he had land some wild night adventures of the most beautiful and influential people in and out of the industry. He is never one to commit, his fans and admirers would know. Never one to fight but flight. Yet something about Byun Baekhyun makes his own drop, and that scared the hell out of Park Loey. The Chanyeol in him is trying to send him signals though, he's unsure what, but he's going to ignore it religiously. Byun Baekhyun already seems like trouble to him, like a future mistake, his immature self would think. 

One second he's indulged deeply in his own narrative yet the minute after a blur, he find himself standing almost in the middle of the crowded dance floor, his friends beside him, draping around him like an expensive blanket. Yet what shocked him is that he's standing directly in front of the petite unearthly male, whose currently laughing at one of jongdae's pick up lines, Kyungsoo closely behind, eyes twinkling with what seems to be adoration and mutual soulmate like connection in his eyes. His world stops when mino's deep voice seem to mute beside him, it was along the lines of "hey hyunnie, meet one of the underground hotshots, he's an alright man, pretty decent" Mino joked. " Park Chanyeol slash Loey....". A pair of enchanting eyes had stare directly into his soul, plump lips gifting him the sweetest smile to view. "nice to meet you Park Chanyeol slash Loeyy". Chanyeol felt gravity is sort of betraying him, he would have melt into a puddle of goo if it werent for his autopilot stage persona "ummm.. m..me..me too.. I guess..ange-..." . "i...mean..Byun..B..Baekhyun..yea..cool..hahaha" wow real smooth yeol. real ing smooth... he cursed at himself inwardly. A shy melodious giggle grace him though as exquisite rows of pearly teeth displayed beautifully. "I have to say you are pretty charismatic Park Chanyeol slash Loey" the figure assure him comfortingly. "Chanyeol is fine..and you'll probably going to cringe at this overheard invitation but..dance with me?" for the first time Chanyeol felt there's no need for himself to give a suggestive smirk or charming sultry gaze, his child like joy of sunny beam appearing against his own will. He could feel the shock stares of his close friends burning on his back. "lead the way. Mr. Chanyeol" Baekhyun smiled softly. 

Chanyeol find himself holding the beautiful petite male like he's fine china the rest of the night. Hype crowd and mad beats seem silent to him, as they both sway gently, lost in their own universe. His big warm palms resting protectively against the small curvy planes of Baekhyun's waist and hips, Baekhyun's enchanting lithe arms enveloping his neck delicately. Chanyeol can't help but think about how everything feel so new. So different. So right. 

 

 

 

The next couple of months feel fast forwarded in his mind. Him slowly wooing the beautiful top model/singer, casual dates, to eventually a solid committed relationship. There is just explosive chemistry between Baekhyun and him. Baekhyun fit around his life like a glove, like a missing piece of the picture around his close friends and even his family. Like a chilly breeze in winter night, Baekhyun had creeped into his heart like an invisible thief. They both had fell in love so fastly, madly, deeply like an explosive sparks of fireworks, that their friends can't even dare to warn them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were so in love and so fated. Baekhyun was Loey's electrifying muse and Chanyeol feed Baekhyun's fiery drive. They were a powerful couple. Yet their young heart, goals and ambitions had influenced them to keep their relationship private. To them it was perfect. It was thrilling. They feel invisible. Unstoppable. From their secret passionate make out sessions in Chanyeol's backstage concert changing rooms, to midnight arcade escapes, winery trips, cuddling sessions in Baekhyun's private jet rides to varieties of different shoot locations and countries, silent whispers of confessions in between abandoned planes of grassbeds and meteoric starry nights. 

"I love you Baekhyun ah" Chanyeol felt his heart stop, those words just slip past his lips so effortlessly. Baekhyun had been closing his eyes, his pretty face glow under the illuminating moonlight. "Marry me" Chanyeol had tears in his eyes by now as Baekhyun were staring with the same beautifuly pure glassy shining eyes he first met under the strobe lights. "Chanyeol..." his honey voice had trembled with fear, tone laced with such overflowing and unsaid love it render Chanyeol weak. Chanyeol knew they had drown and fallen too deep. Kissing the wet smooth cheeks tenderly, Chanyeol's heart could only explode with love. "Be my forever Baekhyun", with a nod, Baekhyun could only giggle when his tall handsome lover had lifted him abruptly. They were in one of their escapades in a beautiful yet small town of France.

"Yeollie! put me down! where are we going! you'll be too tired" Chanyeol hushed his lover while kissing his forehead lovingly as he ran even more excitedly. Chanyeol put Baekhyun down gently once they reach what seems to be a stunning private vintage church; its amber walls decorated by twrills of plush green leafs. A foreign priest and government officials greeting them warmly and patiently. "Park Chanyeol! are you crazy!" Baekhyun had stated in shock. "I'm crazy serious about you Byun Baekhyun" Chanyeol had smiled at the small male dotingly, his feelings as bare as it could be. In midst of disbelieve, Baekhyun found himself pampered and ushered by foreign assistants, the reflection before him felt unreal. Clad in an all white set of a body hugging suit pants and an exquisite off shouldered silk top, his face was dolled to perfection, a flower crown of baby breath placed divinely on his soft locks; a long train of veil sheltering him elegantly.      

Chanyeol had never forget how perfect baekhyun looked. How beautiful he was for him. How he was walking towards him. Loving teary smile underneath his soft veil, matching his own. How baekhyun's petite fingers had curled around his firm suited arm delicately, as they exchange their vows, rings, and promises of forever confidently, drowning in each other's love. 

 

 

The moon and stars were the testimony of their eternal love.

 

 

Now our answers have become short
Feeling the difference in the weight of our hearts
Our silence forecasts the end
On our lukewarm night

 

Being two individuals too deep in love..

 

 

what could've gone wrong? 

 

 

You had high expectations
And I was really tired
Would we be different
If we understood each other a little more?

 

 

 

 

 

"Why is he ing touching you Baekhyun?!" Chanyeol had snarled viciously. Trapping the petite male to the lavish walls of their private home.

"He's my shoot partner Chanyeol! Why is it a sudden problem now when you have dozens of women in every single frame of your music videos or performances!" Baekhyun had seethed back. He was tired. Tired of all of the judgements, distrusts, and accusations.

"You're ing mine Baekhyun. You should know how to behave." Chanyeol growled.

"Oh really? Cause the last time I checked Park Loey doesn't know a Byun Baekhyun" 

"Are we really going there Baekhyun? We can't risk our careers Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted angrily, before his eyes soften at the trembling state of his beautiful petite lover.

"baby...please..understand me..we'll announce it one day. Trust me. You know its what is best for you. You've work hard to be where you are baby. Having me, a rapper as your husband will just tarnish your reputation"

"when will that happen Chanyeol? What is best for me? me? I only want you Chanyeol. Is that so wrong? to be able to love my husband publicly. I'm ing tired Chanyeol. I'm tired of being secretive. Best for me? We both know that its probably what is best for you."

Raising his hands in rage, Chanyeol stopped when he see the hurt and broken expression of his lover. His wedding band seem to reflect under the dim light like a cruel joke. His hands shake in tremor as it dropped in regret. He had almost raise his hands and hurt his love.

Breaking from his initial shock, mustering his courage Baekhyun had muttered quietly "We should have a break Chanyeol". Preventing himself from running to embrace his husband, Baekhyun started to walk away to pack his belongings from their shared room. Strong arms halt him as his body was crashed to a much broader and stronger one. He could feel the wetness smearing the surface of his smooth neck, butterfly kisses on the planes of his collarbones and jawlines, purple marks of Chanyeol's strong grip from previous night still evident, like a hauntingly beautiful criminal record. Chanyeol had bury his face deeply into his neck, his taller body quake with a restrained sob. Pulling the beautiful tiny male into a desperate deep loving kiss, the two could only endulge deeper in the current warmth of their toxic like love.

 

 

 

 

The rest of the night were accompanied with slow caresses of warm skins, subtle rustles of silk sheets, faint pants, salty kisses, and silent vows watched by the moonlight. 

 

 

 

When you have to try in love
That already means it’s not love
With love without the butterflies
Only attachment remains

 

 

 

 

Like a rolling snow ball waiting for a steep hill to stop. The two individuals fall even deeper in love. Unaware of its poisonous nature.

 

The stress, the fame, it drifted Chanyeol even further from Baekhyun. Anger, dissapointment, and insecurities befriend him. Baekhyun who had been impacted deeply by their cold distant relationship had took the burden upon himself willingly, disregarding his suffering health detoriation as he drown himself in endless shoots and work. All they do is fight, fight, and fight. Their once tender love unions turn to violent and desperate embraces.

Until one day, all Baekhyun can see is black. In fleeting moments he swear he could smell his husband, feel his terrified grip on his small fragile body, his warm palms enclosing his own delicate ones. Yet when he open his eyes, there were constant beeping, pristine coldness greet him, previous warmth long gone like a midsummer night's dream, Chanyeol was near yet so so far, air heavy with unresolved silence.

 

"The baby is gone"

 

Baby? What Baby? Baekhyun felt his limbs quaver with grief on its own accord, his own pale hands caressing his abdomen, his heart shattering with each second pass. How could he not realise? There was a life developing inside of him, his newfound love, cruelly taken, not even known. Empty. That is the only feeling he know, to be able to function, to operate, to breathe.

Feeling suffocated at the sadness and the hostile tranquility of the taunting white room, instead of glueing his beautifully shattered lover, Chanyeol left him like a coward. Guilt, self-hatred, and regret swallowing him deep. 

 

 

 

Worries seem like doubt
What if’s become reality, we’re both obsessing
No strength to talk out the misunderstandings
Just saying sorry

 

 

"I've screwed everything up mom, I do not deserve him" 

 

"Everything happens for a reason Chanyeol ah, when a love is so strong and great, there are bound to be mountains of challenges"

 

"You and Hyunnie are meant for each other, the moment you have bought that beautiful boy to introduce him to us, the look in your eyes son. I knew it was not a phase or a moment. It was a forever.

 

"Nothing is too late Chanyeol. Remember son, before a Loey there was a Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun had loved both of you the same."

 

 

 

 

We lived our own lives
And on our way to each other
We already ran out of breath
Even though we missed each other

 

 

 

 

Their mutual friends had all cursed him before enveloping him with warmth. There were fondness in their tone "Come here you jerk" Kyungsoo mumbled tearily, he had always been the soft mother hen of their little brotherhood group. "If you want to win our Hyunnie back, you better stop all this self loathing" "Yes with your muscles turning to bones, he'll probably wont find any charming points anymore" Jongdae had teased, yet Chanyeol knew the unmistaken concern beneath those tones. 

A year had passed since their bittersweet 'seperation'. After contemplating the future and calming his nerves for a couple of hours on the day of the tragedy, Chanyeol walked back to the private ward to find an empty bed, and series of bewildred apologetic looks from his closest friend circle. Limbs crashing down to the hospital floor, gritting his teeth Chanyeol screamed in agony. Clutching anyone's legs gravely. "W...where.. d..id..Hyu..nnie..go?" "He doesn't blame or hate you Chanyeol ah, infact its the opposite..but he thinks its the best for now.." Kyungsoo had whispered, his heart breaking for his best friend. "Mino hyung, tell me its not true...p..please... He can't be alone. Why does he always do this to himself..." Chanyeol knew. Baekhyun had chosen to swallow the poison for the both of them, selfishly carry the burden alone, whilst assuring Chanyeol to get the fullest support from their friend group.

 

Snapping his mind back from his short nostalgia, Chanyeol try to process the new information given to him slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

"We finally found him Yeol. This is his address in US."

 

 

 

"Bring his pretty face back here. I need some eye candy." Kyungsoo had joked tearily.

 

 

 

 

"Go get him Tiger"

 

 

 

 

 

"Loey shi are you on your way to shoot new video in the US?"

"Yes Loey shi, I heard your colleagues had spilled that your new album will be monumental"

"Is it true that this album is from your most treasured personal experiences?"

"Loey shi is this all true?"

"Are you in a relationship?"

"Can you confirm Loey shi?"

"Loey shi..." "Loey.."

 

"Loey hyung, I've been your fan for a while! I know who is your true muse. Please be happy hyung! I support you! the Loey hyung who is in love is actually the coolest! Go get your love and flaunt it proudly hyung! let them all be jealous!!"

 

 

His teenage male fan had told him daringly, amongst the swarm of reporters crowding him in the luxurious departure airport halls. Smiling genuinely, Chanyeol had  turned to smile at the fan gratefully. Giving the brave male fan his salute of respect and a charming wink.

 

"At your command captain" 

 

He chuckled lowly before placing his sunglasses back on, ignoring the thunderous noise of exclamations and questions errupted from his ambiguous statement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine Baekhyun ah, If you need time, I'll wait for you till the end of my time. I'm never ever planning to let you go for the second time. Please be healthy for me baby. I'll find you."

 

 

 

 

 

I love you
Still 
I love you
I’m still in love with you

 

 

 

 

 

Despite the impending darkness, the moment he reach the foreign grounds, Chanyeol did not waste any time, heading straight to the possible address of his love, ignoring his tired and lagged state.

Chanyeol did not care that he have to walk in the rain and ditch his ride or his luggage and belongings to be able to reach the small elegant vintage house located in the less populated hills.

With heart hammering at the shallow space fenced by his ribcage. Chanyeol knock the wooden door gently. 

The door opening to reveal Baekhyun in his familliar radiant beauty.

Without thinking Chanyeol had crashed his body to the petite male immediately in relief, sobbing hard as he mutter apology over and over, his body wet from the rain and eyes swollen from tears, his cheeks reddening in slight fever. Baekhyun let his own tears fall, though he was broken, never had he doubted his husband's love and devotion to him. Sometimes he hates it, he hates that he loves Chanyeol too much. Struggling to breathe, chanyeol could only repeat his heart over and over, mournful words muffled by baekhyun's soft collarbones "i love you..b..b..baby.. i love you.. i'm sorry.. i'm a ing idiot..I dont deserve you.. i'm sorry..have you been well..did you get sick of waiting? did I make you wait too long? I'm s..sorry..baby". Baekhyun could only sniffle while cooing to his husband softly, taking the handsome face by his hands, as he the damp hairs off gently. "I love you too Chanyeol. There's nothing to be forgiven". His angel's smile was so beautiful and warm that Chanyeol's heart breaks with every loving teardrop escaping from his love's gorgeous droopy eyes. So he did the only thing he can think of. Kissing those lovely cherry lips. Chanyeol finally found it. His muse, his art, his love, and for the first time in the dreadful months he felt pure happiness. He feels home.

 

 

 

 

They made love that night, with Chanyeol pouring every love he kept deep inside his being, worshiping and devoting his whole being to watch his beauty unravel in pleasure, comfort, and bliss. Trembling lips kissing his wife's abdomen gently, rubbing it with such delicate affection "my child....my sweet sweet child please forgive me, you were trying to warn me don't you. To not make your beautiful mother be sad anymore. I promise with my whole life from now on, I would never ever let that happen. So please come back to us soon." 

 

 

 

Walking through the arrival gates, Chanyeol beamed so bright, his face could have splitted to two. Ignoring the crazy and ballistic blinding snaps of camera flashes, screams, and reporters. Chanyeol could only smile even wider. His tunnel vision focused solely to the smaller beautiful male tucked possesively underneath his protective arms. His heart. His world. Chanyeol is so madly in love that despite the maniacal rowdy crowd, he just held his love tighter, bringing their interlocked palms to his lips in a soft kiss, displaying their wedding bands to the whole world in full view. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Breaking News: The nation's beautiful power couple had finally come into light. After the crazy coverage of the sweet moment of the two nation sweethearts' at the airport. Loey's newly dropped album inspired by his beautiful muse had reach impossible new heights with booming International success. Sweeping prestigious awards nation wide. Ending his strike of wins with last night ceremony and awarding the viewers with the splendid performances of 'Monster', 'I love you' and 'Angel', it seems like the handsome rapper can't help but gush about his perfect wife and beautiful lover, top model and singer, Park Baekhyun, in his winning speech. But that's apparently not the only thing the tall charismatic male have in mind. Let's check out the little snippets."

 

"First I would like to thank my fans, my friends, my family, the hardworking staffs, colleagues and directors. But most importantly I would like to thank my muse, my world, Park Baekhyun. Thank you baby. You are my light in my darkest hours. Your beautiful perfection had never fail to amaze and render me in awe. I won't be the man that I am today without you. I can only thank God everyday for your existence. I love you baby. This award is for you and so are this album and the rest of my works. You make me feel invisible. And last but certainly not least, thank you for giving me the best gift I could ever ask for, which is the blessing of fatherhood. Thank you baby, and Thank you everyone once again." 

 

Congratulations to the new handsome father to be and our beautiful mother to be! As almost the whole world celebrate upon such delighting news, the couple had decided to spend the rest of their pregnancy in privacy. We could only wish the beautiful couple a safe delivery! to quench our thirst lets check out the resurfacing adorable pictures of the couple's secret dates and private wedding ceremony."

 

 

 

 

I love you

 

 

 

Extra:

 

Chanyeol was a nervous wreck when baekhyun was showing the symptoms. 

 

Chanyeol had never let baekhyun out of his sight ever since. He took work leave for the both of them, and show every of his breathing second of how much he love him (kissing him, making love to him) and even throw a tantrum when his friends decide to steal his beauty for a day. Kyungsoo and Jongdae glaring, while commenting sassily "you think everyday will be easy. Think again jerk."

So while his ty (nice) friends decide to test him. Chanyeol ends up wooing and pining over his wife all over again, trucks of roses, endless chains and diamonds, teddy bears, cars, surprise holiday villas, even sleeping on their friends' houses front doorsteps like a guard dog. Baekhyun could only giggle when his overprotective lovable giant had carried him like a queen the second he was released by what Chanyeol claimed to be their 'evil' friends.

" Fine! We'll release you this time lovesick fools!"  "Listen giant, you're okay this time, but there better be no next time. Or we will end you". Chanyeol swears his bestfriends are not even his to begin with, but he could only sigh dreamily, happy that somehow his beautiful darling is definitely well loved. Park Baekhyun absolutely have all the rights to own anything and everything he have, including his bestfriends. Chanyeol could only grin idiotically; too distracted by the beauty who is now sleeping soundly in the comfort of his arms. Forever will probably feel very short when you're in love.