Broken Vow

Broken Vow[ONESHOT]

 

 

It was supposed to be their 3rd wedding anniversary but she caught him with another girl. All this time she thought that he was not cheating on her that he is recording their new album. All of that thought was wrong. He was really with another woman. And he is happy with her. As she stares from a far all she could do is break down even though she looks stupid she didn’t care. All this time she thought he loved her. She walked slowly back home thinking how they first met.

 

 

Play Broken Vow Instrumental by Ohlan Alagao(A/N: Search it on youtube if you can't see the link) while reading

 

 

Flash Back

 

It was the the end of summer vacation. She was new in town. She just moved there. Her parents died because of a car accident. So she is gonna live with her aunt. Tomorrow she is going to her new school. She was afraid because ever since she started school back to her hometown she always gets bullied that’s why she has few friends. And now she needs to make new ones. She came to school and as usual she got bullied. She’s in 3rd year high school but she’s still bullied probably because she looks vulnerable. Well she really is. When she started   4th  year middle school she started to cut herself. Every day she started to wear bracelet the one that can hide her whole wrists to hide her wounds and scars because of cutting. One time when she was about to be slapped by the school’s queenka someone helped her. “You think you could steal Key from me?” The queenka told her and about to slap her when somebody stopped the queenka. “Yah! You can’t just bully people around. Go find someone your own size.” Someone said and lending her a hand to help her stand up. “Erm. Thanks.” She said taking his hands. “No problem. She’s really like that you know ever since.Uhm..I’m Kim Jaejoong by the way. What’s your name?” He said. “Erm. Jung Haneul.” She said. Ever since that day they became friends  and as time goes by they became best friends. “Yah. Haneul. I told you not to cut anymore.” He said seeing Haneul’s freshly cut wounds on her wrists. “I told you. You don’t have to feel alone anymore. I’m here.” Jaejoong said hugging her. “I’ll protect you from them.” He added.

 

End of flash back

 

I thought he meant what he said that we will be together forever. That he will never leave me. That I’m the one he’s going to spend his life with. I guess I was wrong. Now I noticed that the past 2 months he’s getting colder and colder towards me. He always ignores me. He ignores my call, my text messages. He ignores everything I do.

 

Flash Back

 

“Oppa.” I exclaimed when I saw him enter the apartment we share. “What?” He said annoyed. “Oppa what’s wrong?” I asked totally confused. He usually greets me when he gets home. But now he’s like annoyed with me. “Nothing. I’m just tired. Can we just talk tomorrow?” He said. “Oh. Okay.” I said.

 

Weeks past and he’s still like that and seems to get a lot colder  towards me and he rarely talks to me and he rarely goes home. Probably because of their new album. At first I didn’t cared but I started to sense something is wrong but I totally shrugged it off.

 

End of flash back

 

When I reached home I immediately go to my closet and got the shoe box where I kept  all his letters for me. How can he break his promise. I thought he really meant it. But now I realize no one really loves me even the man that promised me that he will be with me through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer till death do us part. I really hated how I believe everyone that said he’s different from all the men in the world. I really hated myself for believing him. I started reading all of his letter one by one. By the time I finished it was already dinner time and I needed to make him dinner. Besides he is still my husband. I started making dinner. I cooked his favorite food. Suddenly I felt like I was gonna puke. Probably because of the medicines I’m drinking. Yes. I’m taking medicines. I have stage 4 stomach cancer. Jaejoong didn’t know. I don’t want him to worry. And besides he’ll probably wouldn’t care. I don’t him either to pity me. And if I die he wouldn’t be hurt anyway. As usual I left the food on the table and wait for him to go home.

Months passed and my cancer got worst. Jaejoong now noticed that I looked kind of  sick. “Haneul.” Jaejoong said. I was surprised that he was talking to me. “erm. Are you alright?You don’t look yourself these past few days.” He said. “Yeah. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” I said. “Yeobo. Can we talk?” He said. I was surprised again when he called me Yeobo. Eversince last month he doesn’t call me that anymore. “Erm. Sure.” I said. “Haneul. I’m sorry. But let’s have a divorce.” He said. All my hopes was shattered. He really doesn’t care and love me anymore. All I could say was. “If that’s what you want.” I said. Until now I don’t want him to know about my cancer. We didn’t have a chance to have a kid. Maybe this was my fate. All of the ones I loved ended leaving me. First my parents. Now him. I guess I have to accept my cruel fate. But before he left I asked one request from him. “Uhm. Jae.” I said weakly. “Yeah?” Jaejoong. “Can you just wait until one month?” I said. “Why?” He asked. “Uhm. I just need to prepare where I’m going to live when we got divorce and everything. “ I lied. “Sure.” He just said. The reason I asked him for one month is . I only have one month to live according to my doctor the last time I went. I stopped my treatment because it only makes me weaker. I lied at telling him that I am gonna look for  a house to live. The truth is I am preparing the things needed when I left this earth. And off course cutting the cost of having a divorce. Besides it’s easier.  No more hearings. They will just have to have a wake for me. Jaejoong didn’t not go home for one month. And the time has come. I’m in a hospital bed. Waiting for my time. I was surprised to see him. “Jaejoong?” I said weakly. “Haneul. Why?Why didn’t you tell me?” He said reaching out and holding my hands in his. “I don’t want to bother you. And besides it’s easier for me to let go.” I said. “Haneul. I’m sorry.” He said crying. “Shh. Uljjimayo.” I said weakly. “I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have cheated on you. I really love you Haneul. I’m sorry.” Jaejoong said. “I forgave you long time ago Jaejoong. I Love you. I always have and always will. I LOVE YOU KIM JAEJOONG.” That was my last words.

 

 

A/N: I was bored and suddenly i heard Broken Vow on T.V and my mind started to think of a story and VIOLA! this is the outcome. what do you think?please give some love and leave some comment. Thanks to those who will read.